Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! (50665 Views)

See the money making apps they don't want you to know about / Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Lekan239(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
elvhinzey:

Mr. Radio, you have said your mind as regards Forex; which is a good.one.

I stand to disagree with your notion: 'Forex won't make you Rich?'

Why would you say such a misleading thing?

Until you humble yourself to get a proven and profitable mentor; you will keep blowing accounts

OR
learn it the hard way after accruiing debts on you.

I giggled when i read the part you said,' Some Forex tutors don't have a live account attched to their name smiley'

Funny though, but there seems to be an iota of truth in that.

So, Mr. Radio, you need to harness your trading psychology and get a mentor.

I can recommend you a course that will make you profitable depending on your pace in learning new stuffs. 'Olufukeji Ejimi Adegbeye' on Facebook.

Search for 'Sunshine Scalping Strategy' on Facebook to join his students and make your way to the pedestal of your Forex Journey.

Thank me later.

Cheers!
I might be a ignorant fellow, but I'm just looking for clarification and fact so please could you and the my question.

Since you know about this courses and even recommended them, the I believe you must have read through the courses yourself and applied the knowledge in forex.

So tell me sir, where you able to make it big using forex? did you become rich trading forex or you have another source of income where you earn the majority of your assess?

Please don't take this personal sir, I'm just a a small boy who want to learn. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by ogwuche4u(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:
90% Forex brokers do not trade but they want you to.

Forex will not make you rich.

No matter how u master the art of Fx trading, you must blow up your account at least once.

The best forex teachers are not the best forex traders. Dont be surprised that those who tutor you on Fx trade do not have any Fx trading account in their name.

There is always a bigger margin for losses than gain in Fx.

Forex brokers earn when u loose or gain while trading...

Forex brokers volunteers to teach you how to trade for free without a fee, but their reward is having you sign up with them and invest, every time you take a trade position they take a percentage of it through spreads.

Those who makes average success trading forex is less than 30% and these set of people are the ones who makes Fx their main source of income and not a side hustle.

Shut up there. It's people like you who can't bend down to study hard and demo trade till you master the craft that goes about saying rubbish after forex trading. Be guided please.

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Chatflick(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:

No matter how u master the art of Fx trading, you must blow up your account at least once.

The best forex teachers are not the best forex traders. Dont be surprised that those who tutor you on Fx trade do not have any Fx trading account in their name.

Forex brokers volunteers to teach you how to trade for free without a fee, but their reward is having you sign up with them and invest, every time you take a trade position they take a percentage of it through spreads.

Those who makes average success trading forex is less than 30% and these set of people are the ones who makes Fx their main source of income and not a side hustle.

It's good you said your mind but you are very very very wrong. Stop misleading people abeg. Forex will make you rich and beyond that if you know what you're doing. Simply because you've failed multiple times and you can't boast of being rich doesn't mean others can't. Abeg you guys should disregard this and it should be considered as hate speech.

Why most traders fail is mainly due to bad psychology. Once you fix that, it won't be as difficult as many portray it to be. Mind you, if you lack patience you'll fail woefully as a trader. Forex trading is more of a waiting game. When you fully understand the when, what and why of the market things will be as easy as ABC. I'm not saying you won't ever get a losing trade but rather out of 10 trades, just 2 losses. Many people just trade without any knowledge of why the market is doing what it does. Kill the mindset that Forex is more or less a scam(most people believe this) but rather work towards having an in-depth understanding of how the market works. I'm not talking about using indicators or the likes but actually knowing what the market is doing, no hindsight trading boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Shut up there. It's people like you who can't bend down to study hard and demo trade till you master the craft that goes about saying rubbish after forex trading. Be guided please.

Which broker do you use?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by frankson1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Still stuck with the basics.

Forms of trading, currency pairs, mt4/mt5interface, pips, bid and ask price, trading plan etc..

Ok. So how do we communicate?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Udodiri01: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
FOREX NA GAMBLING WEY GO CHURCH...
LASS LASS ONE GAME OR SIGNAL GO CUT AM
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by deflover(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
I having been trading fx for many years
Since 2007 till date
Each time I hear stories like this I laugh and shake my head
The problem most times is with the Nigerian spirit
The herd mentality
The I don't want to do much but I want to gain
In every business there is a learning curve
In as much as most traders are losers
There are some doing well
In every business you need to find your strength
Currency trading can be so hard
But I found my strength in trading gold
I teach and I trade for people
I also trade for myself
I have been withdrawing every month
My best win was $800 to $24k in November 2017
All my accounts are in positive and I have funded over 20k euros

There is no job in Nigeria
If u follow losers like this to complain u will never do anything in your life

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
deflover:
I having been trading fx for many years Since 2007 till date Each time I hear stories like this I laugh and shake my head The problem most times is with the Nigerian spirit The herd mentality The I don't want to do much but I want to gain In every business there is a learning curve In as much as most traders are losers There are some doing well In every business you need to find your strength Currency trading can be so hard But I found my strength in trading gold I teach and I trade for people I also trade for myself I have been withdrawing every month My best win was $800 to $24k in November 2017 All my accounts are in positive and I have funded over 20k euros
There is no job in Nigeria If u follow losers like this to complain u will never do anything in your life
Which broker do you use?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Abuventure: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are right bro. He who has ear let him hear
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by deflover(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
studentofTruth:

Which broker do you use?

Hotforex sir
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Lekan239(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Adeh2009:

You really sound very funny or will i call you amateur

My Mentor earns $250,000 - $400,000 on his trading accounts monthly. am talking about his real trading accounts. he has upto 4 trading accounts with each account funding on $100,000 deposit. he doubles his account every month. sometimes, when the market is bad for the month he takes home upto $250,000 that particular month.

Please don't say what you have no clue about. make your research very well. Forex can make you really good income and make you very RICH.
ok sir let's do the calculations and see if it's logical or not.

You said you boss/mentor earn $250,000- $400,000 per month which give us an average of $325,000/month. Using a dollar and naira exchange rate of #400/$, then we have #130,000,000/months. So your boss/mentors makes 130million naira per month.

Assuming he has been earning that for a year.

130,000,000*12= 1,560,000,000 (1billion 560, million naira)

Wow your boss is a billoniare hope he is not still vouching for training fee?

11 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Lekan239(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chatflick:

It's good you said your mind but you are very very very wrong. Stop misleading people abeg. Forex will make you rich and beyond that if you know what you're doing. Simply because you've failed multiple times and you can't boast of being rich doesn't mean others can't. Abeg you guys should disregard this and it should be considered as hate speech.

Why most traders fail is mainly due to bad psychology. Once you fix that, it won't be as difficult as many portray it to be. Mind you, if you lack patience you'll fail woefully as a trader. Forex trading is more of a waiting game. When you fully understand the when, what and why of the market things will be as easy as ABC. I'm not saying you won't ever get a losing trade but rather out of 10 trades, just 2 losses. Many people just trade without any knowledge of why the market is doing what it does. Kill the mindset that Forex is more or less a scam(most people believe this) but rather work towards having an in-depth understanding of how the market works. I'm not talking about using indicators or the likes but actually knowing what the market is doing, no hindsight trading boss.
bet9ja can also make you reach you know if you have the right psychology you can win millions. But that doesn't mean it's still not a gamble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
deflover:

Hotforex sir
Oh, okay. All the best!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Chatflick(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lekan239:
bet9ja can also make you reach you know if you have the right psychology you can win millions. But that doesn't mean it's still not a gamble
If you are comparing bet9ja to Forex then it only says a lot about your thinking level

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by afroxyz: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

I'm not a forex trader and have no experience in it.

The only thing I know about forex trading is based on the research I have done and information I have suggests that only a very small percentage of forex traders are actually profitable...the rest who are in the majority are busy chasing referral bonus, training fees, third party account management etc.

It's mostly the failed ones that open threads on Nairaland trying to deceive people with the 'Audio money' they're making from forex trading eg Leonardemma1 etc

So you are just an arm chair theorist

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Fortune109: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
bjtinz:

Lol. Una don start. What OP said is 100% true. Forex trading will NOT make you rich. Simple.

Stop with all the motivational hot air.

Forex is nothing more than advanced gambling. End of.

Some guys definitely sit somewhere in wall street to determine what would sell or buy...
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Lekan239(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chatflick:

If you are comparing bet9ja to Forex then it only says a lot about your thinking level
I'm sorry I failed to see the different through ur own perspective sir.

In forex, you do you calculations, solve y and x, you read the trade and market and so on, then you come to conclusion and predict with a sum of money.

In bet9ja, you also do your calculations, forcast through, solve y and x, and so on, then you come to conclusion and also predict with a sum of money.

Pls how is this different?

The only different is you earn in dollars in forex while bet9ja pay you in naira. To think of it there are even many bookies that pays in dollars

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by big7: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
sircrabo:

That's how most people gamble with their money or invest with people Without a proven track record, when account burns, they will be badmouthing forex.

I trade successfully with Hotforex, but I will be the last person to do any form of training for Nigerians. We get bad mouth.

When MBA was. paying well, they didn't complain. The moment he started having issues, they littered the Internet. Nigerians don't like any scheme that can help them, always fast to shout Scam.

If you no Sabi forex, park one side. Never ever rely on any useless Robot or Signal anybody wants to sell for you. As a trader you must be able to look at the charts and interpret it and then know when and where to enter. Leave that lazy style of trading. No be only Robot, na machine

We do institutional.. Lol I know you understand this language. Anybody wey lazy no do forex
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Raymondfayowole(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:

shocked
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by big7: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
felixzo1:
the sad Truth is most people entering forex wants to makes millions with $200, they enter with a gambler mindset , not a business mindset , lacks of jobs in Nigeria makes youths feel they can trade for a living, when they lack the trading skill, trading psychology and are poorly funded

God help everyone who are putting in hours studying and learning.. Something many can't endure but want similar result
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by big7: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Raymondfayowole:

Answer these questions and I will belive forex is a scam

1. When did you start trading forex
2. Do you have a mentor?
3. What type of trader are you?
4. Which market do you trade?
5. Name of your broker
6. What indicators do u use and why do u use them?
7. Do u have a trading plan?
8. What are your strategy for entering and exiting a market?
9. When last did u read about the psychology of trading the FX market?
10. What is your risk reward ratio and how many percentage of your equity do u risk in a single trade?

I want to believe you trade forex.

Bruh leave that OP. he's lost a lot instead to admit no one is after his money but lack of knowledge made him lost so much he is trying to appease his ego by looking for what and who to blame
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by deflover(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
studentofTruth:

Oh, okay. All the best!
Same to u
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by big7: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lekan239:

In forex, you do you calculations, solve y and x, you read the trade and market and so on, then you come to conclusion and predict with a sum of money.

In bet9ja, you also do your calculations, forcast through, solve y and x, and so on, then you come to conclusion and also predict with a sum of money.

The only different is you earn in dollars in forex while bet9ja pay you in naira. To think of it there are even many bookies that pays in dollars

You don't predict in the forex market bruh lol.. Mehn
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Raymondfayowole(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
big7:

Bruh leave that OP. he's lost a lot instead to admit no one is after his money but lack of knowledge made him lost so much he is trying to appease his ego by looking for what and who to blame

i had to remove my comment sef. I feel its not worth it. So many have the wrong mindset.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by ogwuche4u(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
studentofTruth:

Which broker do you use?

Deriv.com broker. I trade the synthetic pairs.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Lekan239(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
big7:

You don't predict in the forex market bruh lol.. Mehn
ok let us use the word trade too qualify the two. If this is the only argument you point out from my own view, then I'm clearly not far from the truth.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Chatflick(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lekan239:

There is no such thing as prediction in Forex. Stop confusing yourself. Don't allow ignorance cloud your judgement. Bet9ja is all about prediction but Forex isn't. Anybody doing hindsight trading doesn't know anything about how to trade. Know this and know peace
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by kumulus(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lekan239:

The variables differ, what you can control in trading you can't control in sport betting or odds trading.

Lloyd
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by aronski(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
deflover:
I having been trading fx for many years
Since 2007 till date
Each time I hear stories like this I laugh and shake my head
The problem most times is with the Nigerian spirit
The herd mentality
The I don't want to do much but I want to gain
In every business there is a learning curve
In as much as most traders are losers
There are some doing well
In every business you need to find your strength
Currency trading can be so hard
But I found my strength in trading gold
I teach and I trade for people
I also trade for myself
I have been withdrawing every month
My best win was $800 to $24k in November 2017
All my accounts are in positive and I have funded over 20k euros

There is no job in Nigeria
If u follow losers like this to complain u will never do anything in your life

U said it all! If them like make dem talk up and down. Ah don c fire for this life, am young, I will take risk and If anything happens I will start allover again.
After learning web development and building projects that took me years and still unable to launch them because of lack of funds, I started learning Fx during the Covid-19 lockdown. Am still learning up till date but will soon start real trading. Am always busy going through the charts slicing and dicing. I have hope and believe in myself, nobody will walk to me and say hey u, take $500 ah dash u. Everyday ah dey up for myself, nobody wan help/lift man up. So, Man must work, Life na risk, u take risk everyday without u even knowing.

Any beginner who listens to this guys and change his/her mind on starting a trading journey has a big problem of not being serious with his/herself. Make ah go look dem charts...
God help us all
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by kumulus(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chatflick:

There is no such thing as prediction in Forex. Stop confusing yourself. Don't allow ignorance cloud your judgement. Bet9ja is all about prediction but Forex isn't. Anybody doing hindsight trading doesn't know anything about how to trade. Know this and know peace

price prints the same observable patterns over and over again although at times with some variations. Hindsight has all the sauce, don't despise!

Lloyd
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by deflover(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
aronski:

U said it all! If them like make dem talk up and down. Ah don c fire for this life, am young, I will take risk and If anything happens I will start allover again.
After learning web development and building projects that took me years and still unable to launch them because of lack of funds, I started learning Fx during the Covid-19 lockdown. Am still learning up till date but will soon start real trading. Am always busy going through the charts slicing and dicing. I have hope and believe in myself, nobody will walk to me and say hey u, take $500 ah dash u. Everyday ah dey up for myself, nobody wan help/lift man up. So, Man must work, Life na risk, u take risk everyday without u even knowing.

Any beginner who listens to this guys and change his/her mind on starting a trading journey has a big problem of not being serious with his/herself. Make ah go look dem charts...
God help us all

For wetin u talk

Hit me up
I go train u for free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.