Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me (2027 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Escabado: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Please I want to keep some record straight . Someone that added a year to his or her age and is happy about that , should be the one buying gift and drink to share to others Because u are happy u added an extra year . I don't understand the rational of we Nigerians men buying gift or spending money on a girl for her birthday. For God sake it's her birthday and not yours .when is your birthday you can spend millions if you have .

Now this my single mother girlfriend want me to spend for her next week because it's her birthday.im just Laffing in my mind like seems this girl thinks I'm a simp .

Guys what do you think I should do .

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2021
FTC!

Ayam dedicating this FTC to my 5 kids (3 Boys and 4 Girl's)

As for the Op, I feel he's broke and he's just hiding under the shadow of been an Alpha male

I no mention anybody name oooooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Burgerlomo: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Escabado:
Please I want to keep some record straight . Someone that added a year to his or her age and is happy about that , should be the one buying gift and drink to share to others Because u are happy u added an extra year . I don't understand the rational of we Nigerians men buying gift or spending money on a girl for her birthday. For God sake it's her birthday and not yours .when is your birthday you can spend millions if you have .

Now this my single mother girlfriend want me to spend for her next week because it's her birthday.im just Laffing in my mind like seems this girl thinks I'm a simp .

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by CandyOps(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
I also have a single mom in my rotation. Last time I sent her money was Xmas. She come dey bill me for Easter like say na me kill Jesus.

But if it's her birthday and u don't wanna give her cash gifts then you can buy her an 8inch birthday cake. But then nothing wrong in dashing her small cash if u have any to spare especially if she's a reliable chick and comes around whenever you need it.

The only time it's okay to not dash her money is if u can't afford it or if she doesn't show you some love on your own birthday
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2021
kelvinrhs:
FTC!

As for the Op, I feel he's broke and he's just hiding under the shadow of been an Alpha male

FTC for something wey never reach front page grin
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2021
una go dey claim alpha male online and be simping offline

3 Likes

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by johnkey: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2021
2015 i made a decision never to spend for any girls birthday except my mom and sis. and the only birthday gift I'll ever give any girl I'm not married to is birthday sex. I no wan marry sef

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by ThiagoKid(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2021
Op, you are not a real man!
You are a weakling for trying to dodge your responsibility.

A real man will place his gal on a monthly stipend of 45k, and above.
Even, if you don't have money; borrow!
If you know you won't feel guilty for stealing, then, steal!

A real man must try to please his gal.
A real man always opt for single mothers.

Don't thank me,
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by AfroKnight: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Don't thank me,
You are welcome.

Word!

OP, you should listen to this guy
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Oga leave matters. Shebi she's ur baby na. Make her happy that day the best u can but if e no dey let her know. Which one be Simp/ Alpha male ontop small fun again? Una own too much sef undecided
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Don't thank me,
You are welcome.
You are mad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Israel6767: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Op, you are not a real man! You are a weakling for trying to dodge your responsibility.
A real man will place his gal on a monthly stipend of 45k, and above. Even, if you don't have money; borrow! If you know you won't feel guilty for stealing, then, steal!
A real man must try to please his gal. A real man always opt for single mothers.
Don't thank me, You are welcome.
This must be a joke.... Place girlfriend on monthly stipend? Steal? Always opt for single mothers?
Shaa it's not everybody that has sense before...

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by kalu61(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Just give her whatever you have. It's not a big deal to make people feel special on their birthday.
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Escabado: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
kalu61:
Just give her whatever you have. It's not a big deal to make people feel special on their birthday.

This is is a very poor mentality , because is the people who are celebrating there birthday that are supposed to make others feel special for coming to celebrate with them . Or is it my own birthday. ??

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by kalu61(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Escabado:

This is is a very poor mentality , because is the people who are celebrating there birthday that are supposed to make others feel special for coming to celebrate with them . Or is it my own birthday. ??
A poor mentality is you being poor financially in a situation that needs financial solution and lack poor mentally to know it.

You can only rant. Those with the means know what and how it feels to be loved and to show love.

Nobody is forcing you to buy gift and nobody made it a rule. lf you want to give, do that or leave it.
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by Escabado: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
kalu61:
A poor mentality is you being poor financially in a situation that needs financial solution and lack poor mentally to know it.

You can only rant. Those with the means know what and how it feels to be loved and to show love.

Nobody is forcing you to buy gift and nobody made it a rule. lf you want to give, do that or leave it.

Anyway I can see you are a simp . How much or what gift has your girlfriend abi wife given to you .
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by ThiagoKid(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Israel6767:

This must be a joke....
Place girlfriend on monthly stipend?
Steal?
Always opt for single mothers?

Shaa it's not everybody that has sense before...
I am not to be blamed if sarcasm, and witticisms ain't your forte.
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by drmikeadams(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Escabado:

Download ric hassani Thunder faya u track and send to her
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by kalu61(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Escabado:

Anyway I can see you are a simp . How much or what gift has your girlfriend abi wife given to you .
You are still a kid. swerve
Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by legallyminded: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
kalu61:
You are still a kid. swerve
Mugu!

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by seangy4konji: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
its their habit now...their birthday is end of may but first of april they start broadcasting on whatsapp their birthday is coming and distributing account number....the one i hate most is using a guys money to get a short let and hoping guys that come with spray them money and all....like they practically come in leagions looing to twerk almost naked because its a friends birthday and they will spray them money....

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me by sophxx: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
kelvinrhs:
FTC!

5 kids (3 boys and 4 girls)? Make i help you. 3 invincible containers plus another 4 invincible containers?

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma: My Experience As An Undergraduate / 28 And Nothing To Show For It / Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.