Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61192 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Geosignor(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=100706345]I don't believe this story, but I like that kinda babe. And I wish she'd kick your gold-digging ass to the curb if it was true.

Yeah, right. We should keep our sexual histories to ourselves and then you get mad about the deception?? So if she lied she was a virgin, that's better? And what's to stop a woman from doing anything she wants? Pretty face? Like, I don't understand what the deal is, like it's new.

"You don't know the shitty things women do behind..." Pelee. Discoverer of the century.

If you can't deal with any lady's history, vamoose and move on. C'est fini.
[/quote

You nailed it. I know of a family that is at the edge of collapsing because the lady lied she was a virgin and the guy discovered the truth after marriage that she even had abortion. She is not finding it easy now. Its better to open up and allow the other party to decide either to continue or not.

Yoruba will say: Ile ti afi ito mo, iri ni yio wo. A house built with saliva, will be destroyed by dew.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Dalil8: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
Op,don't let all these mumu feminists make u feel bad
U better run for your life grin

@Lovethaa

I've been going through the comments and i just realized women will never talk ill of a fellow woman.

4 frigging abortion, yet they see nothing wrong with that.

Trying to guilt trip him into marrying her out of pity.

"Another man will marry her if he doesn't" yen yen yen.

Op you have the info now, what you do with it is entirely up to you.

And please make sure her future boyfriends/husbands know about this too cuz i doubt she'd open up to them as she did with you. Save a brother

I wouldn't even advise my enemy to marry a girl who's done 4 abortions at just 24. God have mercy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by tylesh(f): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Your judgemental type makes people insecure and unable to trust people they love with their true story
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by malvisguy212: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
I don't believe this story. a
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by pseudaria: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does

Nigga Bleep that bullshit. A lady will knowingly turn a how just because she is young and when she is old and ready to settle down she starts forming'dont judge me based on my past, guys who judge me are emotionally immature ' bullshit. Me that is a guy who is loaded and can have any girl I choose to, but decided to keep myself I should not judge you who liked to explore and Bleep all kinds of dick. Get the Bleep outta here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Are you any better than her? Bloody hypocrite.

Will u marry a broke man if he opens up to u ...bloody hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
hkidola00:
shut up

How do you feel now? Better? Relieved? Has the tension gone down, hm?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Tolexandre: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
So many idiiots arguing with emotions. Op, you are on point grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by jclassiq(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does

So you expect him to marry a woman who had terminated not one child, not 2, not even 3 but 4!!!?? Why?

Can you honestly ask yourself if you can do this thing if it were to be you, or you are just itching to type your hypocritical BS here so you can gather "likes"?

You ppl disgust me tbh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Tolexandre: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Will u marry a broke man if he opens up to u ...bloody hypocrite
perfect response grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Emiiboy24(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you don't love kindly send her too me I will cherish her for the rest of my life for telling me the truth about herself and also her past
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Tolexandre: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
jclassiq:

So you expect him to marry a woman who had terminated not one child, not 2, not even 3 but 4!!!?? Why?

Can you honestly ask yourself if you can do this thing if it were to be you, or you are just itching to type your hypocritical BS here so you can gather "likes"?

You ppl disgust me tbh.
Good question bro. Foolish pple everywhere

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lordbinsmar: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dalil8:

@Lovethaa

I've been going through the comments and i just realized women will never talk ill of a fellow woman.

4 frigging abortion, yet they see nothing wrong with that.

Trying to guilt trip him into marrying her out of pity.

"Another man will marry her if he doesn't" yen yen yen.

Op you have the info now, what you do with it is entirely up to you.

And please make sure her future boyfriends/husbands know about this too cuz i doubt she'd open up to them as she did with you. Save a brother

I wouldn't even advise my enemy to marry a girl who's done 4 abortions at just 24. God have mercy.

God bless you abundantly.

Preach the gospel to them.

I don't understand why a lot of Nigerians celebrate mediocrity. I now understand why mosdii do say a lot of Nigerian girls are useless.

Most of them see nothing wrong with having 4 different abortions at the tender age of 24 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by phazotron(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
pseudaria:

Nigga Bleep that bullshit. A lady will knowingly turn a how just because she is young and when she is old and ready to settle down she starts forming'dont judge me based on my past, guys who judge me are emotionally immature ' bullshit. Me that is a guy who is loaded and can have any girl I choose to, but decided to keep myself I should not judge you who liked to explore and Bleep all kinds of dick. Get the Bleep outta here

That's woman for you

Masters of manipulation

They will say I don't have time to waste when it comes to dating a normal guy hustling to make himself better

But we Wey dey run around everyday to make our lives better na we be mumu abi? Na we get time to waste

Now I know why the devil was able to tempt eve easily

They're birds of the same feather

Both of them are manipulators

The devil would never have been successful if na Adam he approach

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Tolexandre: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emiiboy24:
If you don't love kindly send her too me I will cherish her for the rest of my life for telling me the truth about herself and also her past
Just tell us you are looking for money grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Eillyeillz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

She is not even up to 4 months at our workplace and we already kissed and cuddle. although no crime in that but heating all that made me conclude she might never change..

Reading your comments makes me think you're 19 or 20 Tops
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by malvisguy212: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't be unfortunate. You asked her to open up and she did, now you are coming here to yarn dust. It shows you are not emotionally mature enough to handle a relationship and I hope she kicks your goldigging ass to the dustbin
I don't even believe the story. the op lies to much. have you forgot

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Walkee: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

What are you even saying... Countless sex 4 abortions.. just 24.... o wrong nau
4 abortion is small. It seems you are very naive in today's world. Those abortions are mostly just menstruation. 2 weeks or 1 month then they swallow some pills and everything flows out. Most 100 level students in the university have done far more than that number but you are obviously a learner.
By the way, this sounds like the hallucinations of a lonely teenage virgin male suffering from excessive accumulation of sperm
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by phazotron(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

God bless you abundantly.

Preach the gospel to them.

I don't understand why a lot of Nigerians celebrate mediocrity. I now understand why mosdii do say a lot of Nigerian girls are useless.

Most of them see nothing wrong with having 4 different abortions at the tender age of 24 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

These ones have no hope

People Wey don dey open leg from teenage years

Na God Kuku put urge for intimacy for man body

If not wetin person dey find up and down with them
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Unified07: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2021
if I ever catch my gal with a guy I'm done with her talk more of abortion..,God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by SUNNINO(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Bros, pray over it,ask her to seek for God's mercy and marry her, if like that her well. I have a cousin like this today she has 6 children.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Saig: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

She is not even up to 4 months at our workplace and we already kissed and cuddle. although no crime in that but heating all that made me conclude she might never change..

You are the same. is it because you don't have a womb to get pregnant?? Have you never poured sperms in another girl? Even if you used condoms, was that not like abortion?? How many times did you do that? you spilled out kids from your semens. Can you count the times you did that?? Man, you aborted too if we go that way.

sometimes it's cus some of these girls needed guidance and direction but there was nobody to give them or they simply wanted to explore but in ignorance. They need somebody to trust and share with, somebody who will protect them emotionally, physically and psychologically. some Once they get that they change. All of us have a past. You shouldn't feel disgusted cus she told you the truth. if you really love her and want to marry her, you may want to find out things from the hospital

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by danilmo: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

How does it make her dishonest? Abi dictionaries have changed the word's meaning and I wasn't aware of it? undecided

Would u have said the same if op was ur ur brother??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by jclassiq(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Get the fuçk out of here. I don't give a damn about your background. Las' las', you're simply immature and delusional smiley, looking for relevance online, trolling and forming hard guy with standards.

You're very small, swrs, and you're not worth my time at all even.

Why this woman dey provoke like this? Seems you also have a dark secret like the lady in question.

Not to worry now; you will certainly find someone who would accept you with your flaws and all.

Just don't try to blackmail someone Into accepting what they don't want.

I know the reason the Op asked for her past in the place, is to make an informed decision.. So you guys shld understand with him.

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lordbinsmar: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2021
phazotron:

These ones have no hope

People Wey don dey open leg from teenage years

Na God Kuku put urge for intimacy for man body

If not wetin person dey find up and down with them

I find it very disappointing that a lot of people on this forum see nothing wrong with having 4 different abortions at tender age of 24.

Instead they are shifting the blame on OP for having a doubtful mind about an ex olosho. grin grin

should He be the one to suffer for another man's misfortune embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lordbinsmar: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2021
jclassiq:

Why this woman dey provoke like this? Seems you also have a dark secret like the lady in question.

Not to worry now; you will certainly find someone who would accept you with your flaws and all.

Just don't try to blackmail someone Into accepting what they don't want.

I know the reason the Op asked for her past in the place, is to make an informed decision.. So you guys shld understand with him.

Leave her alone, they are birds of the same feather grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Unified07: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Saig:

You are the same. is it because you don't have a womb to get pregnant?? Have you never poured sperms in another girl? Even if you used condoms, was that not like abortion?? How many times did you do that? you spilled out kids from your semens. Can you count the times you did that?? Man, you aborted too if we go that way.

sometimes it's cus some of these girls needed guidance and direction but there was nobody to give them or they simply wanted to explore but in ignorance. They need somebody to trust and share with, somebody who will protect them emotionally, physically and psychologically. some Once they get that they change. All of us have a past. You shouldn't feel disgusted cus she told you the truth. if you really love her and want to marry her, you may want to find out things from the hospital
your mindset is dangerous for the living

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by jclassiq(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Zenithpeak:
What you are doing now is even terrible than her ugly past.... You tricked her to to tell you her dirty secret and instantly you are using it against her.

That shows your motive.... You got close to her because of her rich background and her beautiful academic career. You are willing to benefit immensely from her good past but never want the bad side of her past.... Life isn't structured like that. "This life with its ups and downs".

You may end up with a lady who has had 4 children in their village before coming to Lagos and will still give you another man's son as your first child....

You pl shouldn't just be commenting for commenting sake abeg.

Who tricked who?
"Tell me about your past?", how is that a trick question pls?

Nawao.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Geosignor:

You nailed it. I know of a family that is at the edge of collapsing because the lady lied she was a virgin and the guy discovered the truth after marriage that she even had abortion. She is not finding it easy now. Its better to open up and allow the other party to decide either to continue or not.

Yoruba will say: Ile ti afi ito mo, iri ni yio wo. A house built with saliva, will be destroyed by dew.

Toor. I hope they'll resolved the issue oh. Must be hard.

And thank you for that proverb. I just learnt something new.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Shonde90(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Try impregnating her and if she gets pregnant, you are good to go moreso its better she tells you by herself than her friend that hates to see you guys together comes to tell you her past....the bible says and i quote, ask you shall get, u asked about her past she told u everything and you feel disgusted, do you expect a sweet past stories..such stories can only happen on nollywood....She is a wife material for telling you everything after a kiss and you are not happy...if na me...i will just wife her straight....Hold on to her tight and keep the secret between you too....Ciao

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.