Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61216 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Harmlesspill(m): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2021
My brother you speak like a two year old child....
So which girl are you going to marry because all of them are spoiled.
Only four abortions and you're complaining....
Girls are not your mate?
Na so all of them be,the babe even try,she never born sale
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by iampeterben(m): 5:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

That's why I laugh when people insult older ladies, most ladies in their 30s are far purer than the so called Ladies in early 20s who have been damaged beyond repair
This is from another angle oh! So in summary, dude you are advising us to go for older ladies?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by whirlwind7(m): 5:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything

You sound like a pretty fvcking îdiot.
If she didn't open up about her past and you get to find out later, you'd come out crying and wailing and blaming every woman.
Now she told you the truth and you still come online to rant and curse.

Dem swear for you?
What the hell do you want?
You want a lying ass bîtch who would drain you of your life force?

Disgusting piece of shít. You seek the truth, yet you haven't got the balls to withstand it. Now you see why girls would mostly lie about their history. Because scumbags like you haven't got the balls for the truth.
Exactly what Steve Harvey said. Its the same reason why men lie to women. The truth is bitter, truth hurts. If you aren't made of steel, you don't go seeking for it.
Funny thing is, if she had painted a picture of a well behaved girl who only had a single partner in the past, you still wouldn't be satisfied. You'd pester her to give your sorry ass more details, as if it would make your miserable life any better.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Xantel(f): 5:35am On Apr 13, 2021
She disgust you abi? And you're still sleeping with her. .
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
I pray you don't regret this later
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by maasoap(m): 5:35am On Apr 13, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Your judgemental type makes people insecure and unable to trust people they love with their true story

Let's be honest, Mr. Only few people can hear this kind of revelation and still have liver to go on. Op got more than he bargained for. Even the girl didn't help the matter, she shared too much of her past including the unpleasant experiences she had, that was too much.
Even you yourself might not be able go on with the relationship after hearing all these, it is not being judgemental but just the things one can't take.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by hstar: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2021
I'll be back to comment
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Oluwademilade: 5:44am On Apr 13, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Your judgemental type makes people insecure and unable to trust people they love with their true story

We're talking abortion here man. For me that's a very big redlight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by maasoap(m): 5:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does

Lol. The secrets that some people had taken to their graves without revealing the details to their partners, no be this life? Some secrets are better locked away forever because no good can ever come out of telling it!
I meant, if the girl had not told him about the 4 abortions, what damage could not telling do to their relationship? Telling your new lover that you already had four abortions could easily make him start to imagine a lot of things.
Your story was just about molestation at a young age, she deserves sympathy but four abortions at 24 tells more than 100 different stories about her.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by maasoap(m): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Romanoff:
This is why many women lie to y'all.

They don't want the judgement and rejection.

Men lie too in relationships. You don't have to share all your secrets, most especially the ones that won't add anything positively to you and and the other partner. She needlessly shared too much.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by thecommunist(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2021
My honest advice to you is this, try to get to know her more, know her present state, be sure that her priorities are right and her mindset is matured. Nobody is too damaged beyond repair, and nobody is actually safe from future damage.
You could marry a virgin that would turn out to be sleeping with your gateman and all your friends. And you could marry someone like her and she would remain faithful to the marriage.
Some ladies that have horrible past sometime end up more mature in most issues as they've seen it all and have set right thier priorities.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by maasoap(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Like the ladies in their 30s were never in their 20s. They jumped from 0 to 37. Who wan damage go damage.

I think she was saying that may be things were not this bad when they did their own 20s. Lol.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DivineDynamics: 6:11am On Apr 13, 2021
In real love, old things will become things of the past.

Nearly everyone has an ugly past, including you.

But then, people do confuse 'love' with 'desire'. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by remotecontrol: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2021
te author=Lovethaa post=100705789]Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything[/quote]

Wire me her number,I want to ask her something
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

That's why I laugh when people insult older ladies, most ladies in their 30s are far purer than the so called Ladies in early 20s who have been damaged beyond repair
Tell this to some primary school kids....cheesy

this 24 year old girl will still get to 30 and start acting like a sister trained in a Catholic convent...
After all the bruises she has encountered in life..

I keep saying some girls are vulnerable at teenage...Till sense of reasoning takes over in the mid twenty.

Just very few ladies maintain that morals from teen till they marry...And this few are very scarce...Because amongst them you get to see the wives separated from women.

Good wife is scarce..And any man that finds one, God had made him a king...Too many strange women out there.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Mvena(f): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2021
The way some people for here dey reason sometimes ehn e dey pain me, especially my gender

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

He's not moving on. If not, he'd jejely waka and wouldn't even bother coming here to create a topic. And, he's conflicted.
Seems He wanted us to know.

Yes. I'm pained and feel strongly about EVERYTHING, it's nice to meet you. Are you just knowing who I am?
Same here. Yeah, never seen the name before. Sorry about your pain.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by maasoap(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2021
franchasng:

Hepatitis B is more dangerous than HIV and its transmitted mostly via sex oh.

My brother, unless God speaks to you loud and clear, just move on. she traveling abroad or being from a rich family doesn't matter much because most times it's useless to their husband at the end, just pray for God's favor in what u do, u will travel beyond boundaries without the help of any woman, so marry for real qualities than all those frivolities that most times don't even help their husband one bit at the end. Marrying into rich family as a guy most times don't help, it only increases your bill from your in-laws cos whenever they have a function they expect private jet from you lol.

My wife's dad is well to do, a former political office holder but I tell u, it has not added a dime to my life lol, in fact it's useless and thank God I didn't marry her for that cos I for de regret by now lol.

Reality

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by benson81(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

It only shows how selfish you are.You have no real feelings for the girl but only the pecks of being with her.Let her go so a genuine guy who will help her heal from the trauma and abuse she has been through. Some guys where disvirgined as early as 8 by househelps, Aunties etc.if they tell a female friend will she honestly see them as disgusting?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2021
2elliot:
Bro, these bitches don't change. If they didn't stop at 1, 2, 3, 4...till you, who the Bleep are you to stop 'em? Abeg, queue dey, no come spoil show for people wey dey line to bang her.

True, lol.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol. ... I'm no gold digging ... I'm from a wealthy family and apart from my own personal money I have inheritances ad a firstborn ... but I have decided not to marry from a broke family ........

yes I can't deal with such silly history... that is why u should be careful with every silly thing you do
Leave now or regret forever...If you maintained morals in life...you also deserve a good lady who did...Never allow some comments here blackmail you......Don't eat someone's mess..I don't even believe the family friend story...Wild ladies use that to draw public sympathy when sense return.

With what you heard, you cannever have peace of mind with her......you know when u call your babe and she neither picked nor return the calls, your mind will fly...considering what she told you...cheesy

Birds of same feather should flock together...The ball is in your court bro.

How are u sure, she won't be sucking your friends when u are on a business trip or official assignment..grin

No go put ring on a community property o...Maka depression is real...

Na so ikpeama kill him wife yesterday..

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by hustla(m): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

LOL dey whine yourself
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by hustla(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Instead of make this one dey happy say e see person wey honest with am

It wasn't even her fault.. She was molested as a toddler and she still opened up to you but you sha wan use am against am

Comot for road make sensible person date am abeg
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Acidosis(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Ilekokonit:
[s]

Guy what could you have done if she did not tell you, and you got married and found out from a third party ;later after you guys had been married and already had 3 kids ?

That woman deserves a GOLD MEDAL FOR BEING HONEST.

MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN WILL NOT BE HONEST WITH YOU.

You say you had already decided to marry her because she's educated and her coming from a wealthy family is like a bonus. Sorry to disappoint you but these 2 reasons are not enough to get married to anybody for and if any man collects money from his wife or her family, he will become their slave sooner or later.

Your girlfriend is a rare breed amongst Nigerian women for her honesty and I'm not saying that she doesn't have her faults (like we all do) but one of her faults is NOT dishonesty.

Physiologists, social workers and health workers will always tell you that someone who has been sexually abused as a child is more likely to start having sex at a younger age than normal.

Your girlfriend deserves all the understanding you can muster and should not be looked at in disgust for her being abused and introduced to sex as a child by a pedophile who should be in prison in civilized countries.

Discuss your concerns and worries with her and if you must end the relationship, do so amicably as she is worth having as a friend because of HER HONESTY.

IF 20% OF NIGERIANS WERE AS HONEST AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, WE WILL HAVE A GOOD COUNTRY.

Btw, I am a man but I value honesty a lot.
[/s]

You people will just be capping rubbish.

Will you marry a honest h.oe? Or a honest serial killer? "Oh yeah, I am a killer and a armed robber, yeah!" Oya come and marry me for being honest.

And btw, who told you she's honest?

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by tweakdude1: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bro I can understand your view perfectly it's human and do not expect you to rush into it.

Take your time to really digest the situation/ reality before going forward.

My advise to you, study her mom and her sisters from you will get her answer if it corresponds with what she said to you.

But remember: Your destiny can be changed, career can be changed & etc., but not marriage.

PS Ladies please don't judge the dude because you all can agree with me that when a lady done do nonsense she will be looking for cool guys to be with?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Acidosis:

You people will just be capping rubbish.

Will you marry a honest h.oe? Or a honest serial killer? "Oh yeah, I am a killer and a armed robber, yeah!" Oya come and marry me for being honest.

And btw, who told you she's honest?

grin grin

Some guys need orientation..Tomorrow they Will create infidelity thread after typing rubbish to gain public likes now...

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by bigcasava1(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2021
If i have to look at my wife past I won't have married. But after I have found out abt my wife past I prayed and asked God to increase my love for her and to also make me forget her past. This is our 7yrs happily married with children. I believe u can do so.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Acidosis(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Some guys need orientation..Tomorrow they Will create infidelity thread after typing rubbish to gain public likes now...

grin grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Blackfriday: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

What are you even saying... Countless sex 4 abortions.. just 24....
Oga shut up joor..... Tell us your own story, let's judge the saint you are.

We all have our stories, imagine people judging you by your past, how far you would have gone In this life.

What were you expecting to hear.... She wanted to be nun?.... Ndi ara.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2021
tweakdude1:

Bro I can understand your view perfectly it's human and do not expect you to rush into it.

Take your time to really digest the situation/ reality before going forward.

My advise to you, study her mom and her sisters from you will get her answer if it corresponds with what she said to you.

But remember: Your destiny can be changed, career can be changed & etc., but not marriage.

PS Ladies please don't judge the dude because you all can agree with me that when a lady done do nonsense she will be looking for cool guys to be with?
This is the deal...Cool guys clean up the mess..

Society bad guy move on to the lady with good morals..to build a home and finish her with real love...cheesy Gifts and vacations...lol

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by hustla(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Stupid gold digger
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Proflere: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Four Abortions? Haba now, who won't feel the same?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.