Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61201 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by delpee(f): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why ask a question without being prepared for whatever the answer will be?

If you don't have the maturity and a strong heart to accept a person's filthy past, It's better to deal with him/her as seen than to fish out old stuff which you can't handle.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by simeko(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything

Please hook me up with her, I go marry her. 8 serious oooo. Should I drop my number
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Is this really necessary, though? He's just one man, babe. See almost all the men on this thread (surprisingly) have spoken against the OP. There are tens of thousands of men that'll vibe with that babe. People will find their tribe. You said she's her authentic self. Nobody knows, but that's the point. To be authentic. Women are sexual creatures. Women like sex. How you choose to express that solely rests with you. That people will criticize you shouldn't stop you from doing what you want - if you have the mind.

I agree that we should all be sensible, though, in the latter part of your comment. Don't do things because a man 'induced' you and 'cajoled' you and whatever. That is not wokeness. Wokeness is another entirely valid thing that people misunderstand.

If women divest from marriages and men, a lot of these issues wouldn't be at all...

All those men u think are supporting her will still treat her like trash after the sex... u women are not smart enough to understand men... the way a woman gets frustrated with a broke bf or husband with time is the way a guys frustration will grow because of her past...keep getting deceived....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

All those men u think are supporting her will still treat her like trash after the sex... u women are not smart enough to understand men... the way a woman gets frustrated with a broke bf or husband with time is the way a guys frustration will grow because of her past...keep getting deceived....

k
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by alizma: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

You are immature to be a husband yet. You ask someone for her past and you hate her after hearing everything,
Pls would you have been happy to hear it after marriage? I hate confused set of people. When you ask to know, you should have prepared to stand the unexpected should that be the case and if you had knew in your heart that you couldn't stand the unexpected then you shouldn't ask.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Mexzie(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

U are right in your decision.
Why do ladies behave ao indecently most of the time and expect to marry a clean normal guy with clean history.
LET THE DIRTY MARRY THE DIRTY AND LET THE CLEAN MARRY THE CLEAN.
Its not fair for a person who has lived a very clean life, no drama, no stupid relationships no nothing, only to start being exposed to very dirty humans with shitty history.
That's how i experienced similar thing, i went to Unilag husted my way through UNILAG with support from my senior sister (I was not born into a rich family), i got a 1st class grade, I had no girl friend because i know why i was in UNI.
Only to finish NYSC and start meeting very dirty ladies with messed up past.
To does living and had lived a careless life, WOULD U MARRY UR KIND OF PERSON WITH SAME HISTORY?
If u truly love ur future spouse, u will be careful of the way u are currently living ur life.
What is good for u is also good for the other person on the receiving end.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
IamPlato:
any Woman Who Has Lived Such Fvcked Up Life Doesnt Deserve To Marry A Noble Man.

She Should Go Marry The Man She Aborted For Or Marry Men Like Her Stupid Ex.

She Is Mad. When She Was Fvcking And Abortin she Didnt Remember There Would Be A Future To Regret

Unfortunately life is not like that, Good & bad is what keeps the world rotating.
if good only attract good, and if bad only attract bad then the world would av ended long before the invention of trumpet.
Everyone wants the "good" .. is it feasible, are we being realistic ... naturally i think gurls are bad so i am usually unsettled around the ones formin saint.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by SenecaTheYonger: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
IamPlato:
so Women Have Become Robots That Cant Talk Or Take Actions.

What Makes You Believe She Was Saying The Truth

why would someone who is underage ask her uncle to give her dick to suck?

Why would a girl get pregnant without a boy fucking her?

Yes, there are dangerous women, but why would you defend men like there are not dangerous men out there that just want to destroy a woman and brag to their friends about it?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Dalil8: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
seanwilliam:

This is actually one the most sensible comments under this topic.

Imagine some simps okoto mew mew.
Arrant nonsense! U don’t expect me to clean up another man’s mess. You already had four abortions at age 24.. this is totally disgusting and I will curse any brother that marries a public toilet like that ..

Y’all falling for a woman’s story , nawa o, no wonder most girls claim being raped after u discover they are not virgin , dem go sha get one uncle Wey rape dem when they are young..

Rubbish !

I wonder why men mostly fall for women trick.. see them calling the op a gold digger as if him no come from a wealthy background too ( according to him )..

Imagine a foôl up there comparing a women with countless dickering with a virgin .. na wao .. four abortions? I can’t even believe that .

If a naija girl tells u that she has 2 body count , pls. Multiply it by 3 atleast!

Radarada

And besides don’t even test me with such a disgusting story to see my reaction .. u fit tell your daddy such story as a lady to see his reaction ?

Nonsense , make we condemn nonsense attitude , una Dey here Dey form captain save the hoe . A sensible woman should be very careful of her sexual life...

@op the lady in question get problem , na tie she one tie u . Japa

We must say it as it is. No sugar coating.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Blessed4sure: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
There is no wrong in asking as he did.

And it is better he asked now, before things get serious.

Many marriages crash today because one of the partner gets to know things that were hidden before they married.

It's better his immaturity shows now.

delpee:
Why ask a question without being prepared for whatever the answer will be?

If you don't have the maturity and a strong heart to accept a person's filthy past, It's better to deal with him/her as seen than to fish out old stuff which you can't handle.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 1Sharon(f): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Unified07:

the consequences of her sins will always befall her in the future, this girls are doing terrible things Men also need to be careful

Wishful thinking.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
2elliot:
But we just called a hoe a hoe, and you are offended na.

Don't mind those mofos... do not judge they say , but will judge and abandon u the moment u open up to them about ur finance.... is a a broke guy u open ur mouth and tell ur gf that u are struggling and that u used to have alot of money in the past but ur ex gfs finished ur money, how many of them will remain with u... only simps are attacking the op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

why would someone who is underage ask her uncle to give her dick to suck?

Why would a girl get pregnant without a boy fucking her?

Yes, there are dangerous women, but why would you defend men like there are not dangerous men out there that just want to destroy a woman and brag to their friends about it?
i am not defending dangerous men i am speaking the reality of things

will you marry such woman i ask you?

if a woman tells you such will you just smile and embrace her? answer me bros

remove sentiments from your eyes bro.

am not even talking about the thing that happened when she was a child. i am talking about her sex life and multiple abortions. basically she has created four lives and murdered them

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by simeko(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Acidosis:
What no one has said here is that not everyone who tells the truth are actually truthful about the truth they claim to share. Don't be fooled. Just believe whatever you have heard and make your decision based on the level of info you have.

The fact that she told you she had done 4 abortions doesn't mean she's truthful. She may have done about 10. No be everybody dey tell absolute truth. Most of the truths we claim we share are actually half-truth.

This is wisdom talking, pay attention!!!

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 2elliot: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Don't mind those mofos... do not judge they say , but will judge and abandon u the moment u open up to them about ur finance.... is a a broke guy u open ur mouth and tell ur gf that u are struggling and that u used to have alot of money in the past but ur ex gfs finished ur money, how many of them will remain with u... only simps are attacking the op
I just tire for these pad wearing people. Every day dey broke shame guys saying they can never date one, but wants us to accept them the way they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emperorlanky:

What are you saying? Like he doesn't have a choice just because the lady is honest? Pls cut the crap? There are consequences for every action we take. No matter how honest you are, I will decide who I'll spend the rest of my life with.

Absolutely no body is saying you don't have a choice, but making excuses based on frivolities is what I'm against. He said he loved her and wants to marry her, but her past is leaving him confused, hence my response.

Infact he's not going to date the lady any longer from his recent depositions, and I don't have issues with that either.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
larryjonze:

Unfortunately life is not like that, Good & bad is what keeps the world rotating.
if good only attract good, and if bad only attract bad then the world would av ended long before the invention of trumpet.
Everyone wants the "good" .. is it feasible, are we being realistic ... naturally i think gurls are bad so i am usually unsettled around the ones formin saint.

naturally Life Is Not Fair but Some Of Us Have Learn How To throw The Bullshit back At Life.

I Cant Marry such Kind Of Lady Over My Dead Body

I Cant Marry A Non-virgin Because I Have No Idea What The Hell She has Done With Her Past

Will Never Marry A Baby Mama, cant Have and Raise Another Man's Child while The Idiot Is Out There Fvcking Other Girls, she Should Go Marry Her Baby Dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by McBishop2020: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
@Op,
If the girl had told you that she was close-to-a-virgin girl, you would not have doubted her, right?
Yes, you would have gone ahead to marry her and celebrated her off and on Nairaland.

@Op,
The girl you might end up with may be ten times worst than the girl you just described.

Op, I insist that you only consider how compatible you are with the girl and forget what she told you about her past.

Besides, next time, don't ask people of their past if you are not informed enough to handle whatever be the outcome.

Finally, marry or link me to her that I may try my luck with her.

In truth, I'm already in love with her sincerity.

Shalom!!

McBishop

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Unified07: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Wishful thinking.
you don't really know the world you are living in
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by incogni2o: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

She is not even up to 4 months at our workplace and we already kissed and cuddle. although no crime in that but heating all that made me conclude she might never change..

You are a crook Bro.

If you are not careful, your present and future may be worst than her past

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by McBishop2020: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
IamPlato:
naturally Life Is Not Fair but Some Of Us Have Learn How To throw The Bullshit back At Life.

I Cant Marry such Kind Of Lady Over My Dead Body

I Cant Marry A Non-virgin Because I Have No Idea What The Hell She has Done With Her Past

Will Never Marry A Baby Mama, cant Have and Raise Another Man's Child while The Idiot Is Out There Fvcking Other Girls, she Should Go Marry Her Baby Dad

I hope you don't engage in premarital sex. If you do, the thunder that will fire you and your generation......

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Iceiscold: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
More reasons to not to bother asking about body counts and aborption some time cos If some people open up, you go run
If you truly love her forget the past Bro
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by gentleibraheem(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
You don't deserve her
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by SenecaTheYonger: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yes, I will definitely and gladly marry such, if she has every other quality I need. I don't care if she had sex with satan in her past.

IamPlato:
i am not defending dangerous men i am speaking the reality of things

will you marry such woman i ask you?

if a woman tells you such will you just smile and embrace her? answer me bros

remove sentiments from your eyes bro.

am not even talking about the thing that happened when she was a child. i am talking about her sex life and multiple abortions. basically she has created four lives and murdered them
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by achillesfoot(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
I usually don't comment on these stories. I don't
know whether they are real or fake but what I know is this. A girl opened up all this to you then she actually loves you. You'd be a fool to lose interest. You might not find another like her. Lastly you don't love her you just after her cos of her family wealth.. She will get a much more deserving man and it sure ain't you.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kailalomo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Story doesn't add up.. u claimed she is from wealthy family, most wealthy people do not beat their children. You claimed one uncle who is their neighbour abeg shey na face me I face you back dem dey stay? Most stories like dis dey happen for face2face houses.. I do not believe this write up and besides e fit be movie wey u watch

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by nemynely(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Chai. Lessons to all the ladies out there o. Ndi wokeism! Ndi sex-on-the-first-date, Ndi sexually-liberated. They will use it against you!

Oga is not criticising himself for making out with the lady... instead he's criticising the lady. grin What a life!

As for the things she told you, I hope it doesn't make her feel worthless. I understand her kind of person. When she likes a person, she doesn't want secrets. She wants to bare it all and be seen for who she really is.

I applaud her and I hope she doesn't change because that's what it means to be authentic. If this gist had come out in marriage, the man would have felt defrauded.

OP, you have to handle this with tact and utmost sensibility. Since you said you don't want to marry her, no wahala... your intentions weren't even pure. You were considering her because she's from a wealthy background.

What I'll advise you do is that you sustain the tempo of your interactions for a while so that when you begin to disconnect, she won't trace it to the revelations she made.

And biko, don't sleep with her whether or not she initiates it.

That being said, please my dears, try not to make too many mistakes in life so you don't have secrets that you'll be advised to take to the grave. Isn't that too burdensome?

Try not to do things that you can't boldly come out to admit you did.

One abortion may be a mistake, but two, three four. Haba nau! Why? These men you're having sex with and aborting babies for are walking away unscathed. Can't you see it? Don't cover it up with wokeness or whatever. You're doing yourself such an injustice.

A man who may have made other girls in the past to abort his babies will still come out tomorrow and dump another girl who tells him she's had an abortion.

My sister, na you make sense pass. Respect!

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
GALAXY11:
jeez.,am surprise abt the way u guys see tinz..if dis young man happens to b ur brother,wil u ask him to go ahead wit the marriage?..brother make we reason am na...atimes tinz are easier said than done...past are past but there're past life that can affect ur future negatively..we shud b care4u in selecting life partner.tanks

Absolutely I agree with you, Bible says each man should operate from his level of faith, the weight too much for Baba, so he jakpaed!!! grin

My brother I've seen worse than the guy in question. Somethings are not for public consumption, let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by phazotron(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

That's why I laugh when people insult older ladies, most ladies in their 30s are far purer than the so called Ladies in early 20s who have been damaged beyond repair

I tell you.

Some Young ladies of this age are worse than so called evening newspaper

E get one for one group for my phone

Person Wey never enter university don dey open leg

This is a girl that's barely 20 years old

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by smiliyB(f): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't be unfortunate. You asked her to open up and she did, now you are coming here to yarn dust. It shows you are not emotionally mature enough to handle a relationship and I hope she kicks your goldigging ass to the dustbin
He is already unfortunate. Why will he ask her to open up on something when he isn't emotionally fit to handle the gist. He disgusts me abeg. If I hear say he love am sef, nah the money and pretty face he is after angry
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Giftexx: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

What are you even saying... Countless sex 4 abortions.. just 24.... o wrong nau

Run my brother...
She has started kissing you...e Dey her blood

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 1Sharon(f): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Unified07:

you don't really know the world you are living in

No, you don't. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.