Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61251 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2021
wirinet:

You don't know Nigerians. They love deceit, lies, dishonesty and hypocrisy. That's why pastors scam them of their money. Most of those bible carrying sisters have had more than 10 abortions, but they would claim virgin. If the girl had not told the guy she has had abortions, how will the guy know? If she claimed (she never had sex before but was raped and thus lost her virginity), the guy cannot dispute the claim, as toto no get meter. The guy would have been ever known and live blissfully in his ignorance.

This guy does not deserve the lady. He better go to his church choir to pick a bride.

Bro she's damaged and needs medical intervention not a relationship
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ecosystem4u: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
It surprises me how Men are the ones trying to make me feel guilty o'er my post.. So you mean this generation no longer have principles..

She's slept around and aborted babies ... her body count is uncountable and y'all want me to settle down with her because she is honest... you are all silly ...

Fnvk maturity... maturity kill all of you there ... I'll train my daughter well and lead her into the right path... to all those supporting her actions... I pray you breed that kind of daughter and your son's marry that kind of wife....

Anybody that demands an apology from you over this particular post, find a way to report them to mods for a possible lifetime ban. They are idiots.

Ecosystem4u.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
wirinet:

The fact that she opened up to being raped and sexually abused at a very early, and that she was still able to complete her MSc shows she had healed and move on. Most ladies would be scarred for life and would end up a psychological mess.

A man ought not to pay for another man's sin

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by mystery22: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Is this really necessary, though? He's just one man, babe. See almost all the men on this thread (surprisingly) have spoken against the OP. There are tens of thousands of men that'll vibe with that babe. People will find their tribe. You said she's her authentic self. Nobody knows, but that's the point. To be authentic. Women are sexual creatures. Women like sex. How you choose to express that solely rests with you. That people will criticize you shouldn't stop you from doing what you want - if you have the mind.

I agree that we should all be sensible, though, in the latter part of your comment. Don't do things because a man 'induced' you and 'cajoled' you and whatever. That is not wokeness. Wokeness is another entirely valid thing that people misunderstand.

If women divest from marriages and men, a lot of these issues wouldn't be at all...
How many abortions have you done, cos you are taking this writeup too seriously

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Bro she's damaged and needs medical intervention not a relationship

What she needs is love from her family and her future husband. She seems to have come to terms with her traumatic past, accepted it and moved on.
Bisola Dakolo was never able to move past her alleged sexual abuse in the hands of pastor Fatoyinbo. Even 20 years after and married, she still cried when interviewed.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
Oga you don't have sense for many reasons.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2021
wirinet:

What she needs is love from her family and her future husband. She seems to have come to terms with her traumatic past, accepted it and moved on.
Bisola Dakolo was never able to move past her alleged sexual abuse in the hands of pastor Fatoyinbo. Even 20 years after and married, she still cried when interviewed.

She's used facts
Same way women don't care about the process of a struggling man, men too don't care of the process of a promiscuous woman, life is not fair, only exceptions and outliers are Simps who want to save damaged hoes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

A man ought not to pay for another man's sin

I thought the Christian concept was one man paying for the sins of others?
Anyway if the OP knows he cannot take the responsibility of paying for another man's sin as you put it, he should tell her and waka (leave). God will one day send a man ready to pay for another man's sins on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by mystery22: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Exactly, surprisingly because that's not the typical scenario. It's only rarely that the sensible ones comment.
The countless threads and stories we read here everyday shows that most men aren't that open-minded.

And sadly, too, most women really don't have the "mind" to chin up in the face of backlash following their choices.

Knowing these, the realistic thing is to avert such situations.

Depending on how the OP handles this situation, I forsee the babe regretting and feeling so sorry for opening up. She would for a moment question her worth and all the choices she's ever made.

There are just levels of wokeness most people can't practice and get away with here in Nigeria because our reality doesn't support it.
What maturity? keep doing abortions and expect one man to marry you in the name of stupid maturity... nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Mrcapability7: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol. ... I'm no gold digging ... I'm from a wealthy family and apart from my own personal money I have inheritances ad a firstborn ... but I have decided not to marry from a broke family ........

yes I can't deal with such silly history... that is why u should be careful with every silly thing you do

Bro please reply my email.

Just need a favour from you
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2021
wirinet:

I thought the Christian concept was one man paying for the sins of others?
Anyway if the OP he cannot take the responsibility of paying for another man's sin as you put it, he should tell her and waka (leave). God will one day send a man ready to pay for another man's sins on her behalf.

The man would be a low valued beta who doesn't know his worth

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

She's used facts
Same way women don't care about the process of a struggling man, men too don't care of the process of a promiscuous woman, life is not fair, only exceptions and outliers are Simps who want to save damaged hoes

You seem to have a psychological hatred for women. Half of your posts are denigrating insults against women. I hope your had your mother's love and attention while growing up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
What maturity? keep doing abortions and expect one man to marry you in the name of stupid maturity... nonsense...

Hello. Is all well with you today? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by elbulk(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

Life is full of options, she may disgust you but will have a very happy family with another person. Grow up and stop looking for people's validation here. Make your choice and own it.
Her truth is golden, there are virgins that turn out to be terrible wives you know. If you paid any attention to her story you will see that she was bounced off at a very young age and I feel bad for her.
Since you are Mr. perfect kindly let a deserving person have her.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by mystery22: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Hello. Is all well with you today? undecided
Are you no longer supporting the hoe. After 4 abortions,you are expecting a man to marry her, like you will be happy if your son marries one

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Deydontknow(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I don't believe this story, but I like that kinda babe. And I wish she'd kick your gold-digging ass to the curb if it was true.

Yeah, right. We should keep our sexual histories to ourselves and then you get mad about the deception?? So if she lied she was a virgin, that's better? And what's to stop a woman from doing anything she wants? Pretty face? Like, I don't understand what the deal is, like it's new.

"You don't know the shitty things women do behind..." Pelee. Discoverer of the century.

If you can't deal with any lady's history, vamoose and move on. C'est fini.

Bro you're wise the girl am dating now, when we met she lied that she's a virgin 1. she has intention of extorting cash from me 2.
Observing that after one or two moves she made I just smile.
Fast forward to after like two weeks she came to my house I no run mata with am o.
Second one she came around mehn on close observation without running one or two o, I asked her Babe what's up she said she was raped on 31st December night 2017 but she can't recognize the guys because it was dark mehn I got furious and wished she knew one among the 3 guys so that they will receive a bitter lesson.
Now she's 20 and a good girl at that but I made it open to her to always tell me the truth no mata how hard it is... A real nigga will always understand the street.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Deydontknow(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
Are you no longer supporting the hoe. After 4 abortions,you are expecting a man to marry her, like you will be happy if your son marries one

I have seen a bi*ch that did 7 abortion but now have kids it's not about abortion everyones body system is not they same Las Las before I marry for this naija the babe go first carry belle o.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by jclassiq(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Zenithpeak:

That is my own view of the issue and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.... The case isn't yours yours, so, why crying more than the bereaved?

But your view of the issue is highly distorted. So I'm advicing you to think critically next time before displaying your thoughts for the whole world to see, so you can be taken seriously.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:

You should be calming down o.

Nobody is supporting her for having abortions.

I only commended her for having the boldness and integrity to confess it to a potential partner.

Someone quoted me suggesting I was too critical about one of the points I made, that the men on the thread were also rebuking the OP for rejecting the babe.

So I pointed out that even if a few men are rebuking the OP, it doesn't mean that most Nigerian men won't reject a person like the babe who's done multiple abortions.

I also pointed out that it takes very few men who are highly objective and emotionally mature to understand that a person may have a sordid past, but it doesn't mean they haven't moved on to become a whole lot better.

Are you clear now?

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by mystery22: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Only a useless simp will wife up a hoe, a lady will ride different di*k in her peak and expect a guy to marry her when she has hit the wall while claiming rape and victim... I will never do such nonsense, and for those saying she shouldn't have said the truth, i will divorce and treat any woman's fu*k up if i discover the truth later, cos i will find out one day...

And to the useless hoes angry at the op i hope you damaged goods will be happy if your sons marries her type...

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nomswag: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
heartbraker:
wat are u ladies even saying? Can u advice ur blood brother to marry a lady dat av done abortion more dan 4times at 24years of age? Gosh! Dis is africa mehn! As a Lady u need some dignities, i mean as plubic figure or career person and a riff raff will be somewhere boosting d countless sexecades he had with my wife plus abortion? If u have more dan 2body count as a lady u are a turn off for me and u immediatly equal a shit no matter whom u are, to hell with maturity on dis type of case.

I LOVE YOU BRO no homo.
leave this so called mature people with thier foolishness.
my emotion can never cloud my judgement.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TundeChris: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Your judgemental type makes people insecure and unable to trust people they love with their true story

Actions have consequences captain on a white horse.

You don’t get to eat your cake and have it. If you want to be the one to date a girl with 4 abortions, go for it but don’t blame a sensible man for feeling some type of way about it because guess what 4 is no mistake.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TundeChris: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Man stick to your values. You deserve better

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
TundeChris:

Actions have consequences captain on a white horse.

You don’t get to eat your cake and have it. If you want to be the one to date a girl with 4 abortions, go for it but don’t blame a sensible man for feeling some type of way about it because guess what 4 is no mistake.

Will you marry a virgin? If yes, then you have a point. But if the girl you will marry in the future turn out not to be a virgin, how will you determine how many guys have drilled the hole before you, and how will you determine how many abortions she has had?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 1Sharon(f): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
kushme:

Why?

It's a turn off for women, makes a man look weak
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by kushme: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
1Sharon:

It's a turn off for women, makes a man look weak

Alright... Could it be part of the reason why some wives detest their husbands after marriage? After knowing everything about him...

You guys like men you can't predict all the time, right?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Bloomfrancs2: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You guys and abusesive words..na wow o. Early this morning you done give baptism name. BITCH.

Shift abeg. You get luck say you no dey close to me to talk that nonsense.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by litaninja(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
AH. Saint michael. Pele. Oko Holy mary.
You wanted to reap where you did not sow. You had made up your mind to marry her because she's from a wealthy family. As per, based on who you be na.
Your mouth like thief own there. Where your own money? You full of yourself sha. She tell you say she wan marry you?
Mala.
Quick one, all the ladies YOU have slept with, who is supposed to marry them exactly??
Mala

Lovethaa:

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by knightphoenix: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Your judgemental type makes people insecure and unable to trust people they love with their true story
. You set no hear her story, for here wet I dey cold dey catch me.....
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by knightphoenix: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
wirinet:

Will you marry a virgin? If yes, then you have a point. But if the girl you will marry in the future turn out not to be a virgin, how will you determine how many guys have drilled the hole before you, and how will you determine how many abortions she has had?
True talk but its best not knowing? That truth would be a very bitter pillbto swallow
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Margthatcher: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
U are very immature, u don't deserve her, u are coward and a golddigging manwhore.
go ahead and dump her, because she doesn't need a toxic person like u in her life,
she told u smth in confidence, not only dat u betrayed dat confidence by telling us her story here bt u are nt even listening to d advice pple are giving u here instead u are acting all high and might like u are perfect.
like i said before u don't deserve her and will never deserve her.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
kushme:

Alright... Could it be part of the reason why some wives detest their husbands after marriage? After knowing everything about him...

You guys like men you can't predict all the time, right?

Yes! and yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.