Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61233 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by kushme: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Yes! and yes

Correct woman.. Thanks for this..

I like dey way you emphasize on the yes.. grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Margthatcher: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
And besides, u are a fake motherfucker, from ur profile and previous post, i can tell u are a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Deydontknow:

Bro you're wise the girl am dating now, when we met she lied that she's a virgin 1. she has intention of extorting cash from me 2.
Observing that after one or two moves she made I just smile.
Fast forward to after like two weeks she came to my house I no run mata with am o.
Second one she came around mehn on close observation without running one or two o, I asked her Babe what's up she said she was raped on 31st December night 2017 but she can't recognize the guys because it was dark mehn I got furious and wished she knew one among the 3 guys so that they will receive a bitter lesson.
Now she's 20 and a good girl at that but I made it open to her to always tell me the truth no mata how hard it is... A real nigga will always understand the street.

Sis, this your story is confusing my dada. angry I don't understand what you're saying?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by chimeremodlyn: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Thank you for understanding... I like her honesty but the secrets was just too much to handle ... but I'll handle it like a man... although I'm not sure we might get married

Thank God you won't marry her. You're not good for her. She's too good for you. Just leave road make better person come. Anuofia
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nwagod26: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
It really is touching especially reading through the very first paragraph or so. However, I detected somebody who toward the end became so judgemental of another.... Well my dear, I have to tell you that you had the opportunity of meeting an honest lady who because she liked you, told you both what you should and should not know. Respect her..
secondly, us guys have got to learn to be so expectant from ladies especially on tue sexual aspect or decency level. For some of us,once a lady has done anything sexual,she is indecent. That is a very wrong notion. We all have to learn that we now live in a world with increasing sexual awareness and practice. In her case,it was out of her hand to know that what she was getting into was that bad. But again,everybody has got to have an orientation in sex and taking into consideration the traditional African upbringing were sex is never talked about at home... You kissed her and she fell for it,what makes you different from her very first...
lastly, It sounds so bad and wicked that you prior now had an ulterior motive concerning her family wealth. Haba ma guy, that is awfully awful. Infact she should at this time take to her heels and run from you. Guy hustle and stop making us guys look like gold diggers
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by litaninja(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
What if he's impotent bro? Or if all the hoes he's been with have stolen his destiny as nigerians will say?

BiggyB242:
You guys keep saying he isn't perfect. The issue is the state of her womb after several abortions. What if after marriage she can not bear him a child.
The truth is if you see a woman who loves to hold her strong is difficult to find a girl who does unconditionally.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Akinsazy1985: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please bro, this is the kind of lady i have been searching for all my life.

how u fit help me send this girl number on code, I was constantly molested as a child in my younger age, and raped by a big aunty who was a tenant in my fathers house then, an hairdresser by profession, she would abuse me to her satisfaction, i didnt know the implication until i got to secondary school, and whenever anxiety comes in, i will freeze out and release watery semen.

This has affected me in many ways, including my sexual life and most ramifications, I have battled with this for years, and this has made me lived in solitude till this moment, i'm 35 and if i could get someone who has been through what i went through, it will help me understand how we can work things out, see in real context, it takes pain to recognize pain and appreciate liberty .
Lovethaa:

Just because your friend managed to marry a simp of a guy doesn't mean I'll do the same

Have you thought about the spiritual effects of having multiple sex partners , or the physical effects like her not being able to give birth ..

I'm still young and handsome..so don't expect me to settle for an over used vehicle when I can get a brand new one.... @Yusufisraelj I thought u were wise but this your comment made me realize you're fake and the type that would say bullshit just to get public approval

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by HoneySwag(f): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
It's normal for op to feel disgusted by her past. In my own opinion I think it's very wrong for a lady or guy to open up about their past at the beginning of a relationship, because some persons don't have the stomach to absorb certain truths when a bond has not been formed. I believe before revealing certain truths in relationships, you should both have earned each others trust to the extent of being fond of each other. When that connection is there between you two, then it may not be difficult for either partner to accommodate (the truth).
But op, if you can give her a chance, at least get to know if she's a changed person..

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by litaninja(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Are you a virgin bro?
Elsueno:
My girl should have no body counts( she can relax, no sex till after marriage, in case we broke up, she won't say I used her)

She doesn't have to be pretty, normal will suffice bundled with good character

Abortions are out of the question, I won't ask, but I will find out, you can't hide that shyt.

You can't willingly fuvk several men & expect me to accept fairly used ass ( am sorry if this is rude to Some "woke" ladies)

rape victims are an exception though & i totally accept them
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TheGift: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
you asked a question, now you are saying they should keep the answers to themselves.

The truth is you are not ready to love the real person, just an idea of the person. Just pray you don't end up with someone else who has an even more "disgusting" story, but will never tell you because She does not really love you.
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TheGift: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Is it not better to open up at the beginning rather than run the risk of wasting everybody's time? Love is not by force, if He does not love Her, someone else will.
HoneySwag:
It's normal for op to feel disgusted by her past. In my own opinion I think it's very wrong for a lady or guy to open up about their past at the beginning of a relationship, because some persons don't have the stomach to absorb certain truths when a bond has not been formed. I believe before revealing certain truths in relationships, you should both have earned each others trust to the extent of being fond of each other. When that connection is there between you two, then it may not be difficult for either partner to accommodate (the truth).
But op, if you can give her a chance, at least get to know if she's a changed person..
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
theForth:
no wonder you took it very personal. The surge of emotion was very baring.

No be only surge. Na deluge or typhoon you go see.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
OgbeniSamm:

I just spoke to the dealer now, he asked me to check back next week, so be patient till then angry

Awwwwwwwwwn. You're really gonna get them for me?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by blazepascal(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
callmetoniaa:
The devil u know is better than the Angel u don't knw.. undecided
wrong expression
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by blazepascal(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
callmetoniaa:
The devil u know is better than the Angel u don't knw.. undecided
right expression... the devil you know is better than the devil you dont
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by robosky02(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
In a relationship don't dig too much

And don't tell too much

Just see if you connect.... And
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by BuzoDeGr8: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
You are not yet mature enough dude, that's why you are feeling the way you are right now. It takes mature minds to forget the past of his or her partner and forge ahead in this life, dueling in the past will not help you out rather it is destroy you! Your type is the kind of person their partner don't discuss their past with just to appear innocent and pure before them. Wishing you well my brother!
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by darlenese(f): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
You are a child , thank God she told you ,she deserves someone better , hold on, God will bring you a liar
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by ImaIma1(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
ibkonekt:

Understood however recall that the girl had 4 abortions. You cannot use childhood trauma to explain way all responsibilities of peoples actions. There must be accountability at some point in people’s action and choices. For a lady to do 4 abortions means she was grown enough to go to a medical personnel that does such acts. There is also failure from the parenting, it is their duty to protect their ward, no matter the circumstances. They failed in that.
Let me give you an example a suicide bomber that believes it is okay to kill others to receive rewards in heaven will at some point question himself if his actions are truly just, or if his family or loved one are to be killed he would panic, showing that instinctively he knows that the act of killing is bad. Its just that they believe that their reason was just. She would have know at some point that acting sexually in that way was bad but maybe no courage or she enjoyed it.

The girl came to “tell” you, which means her instincts knew something was wrong and she made a move to correct it somehow. How can a lady have 4 abortions, why didn’t she tell her parents like this child did to you. I understand fear, trauma and manipulations exist but at what point do we say this person needs to be held accountable for this (it is already established that the man is useless and should be dealt with). However, we are responsible for our actions at some point. We all have teachings given to us from childhood but if we feel it’s not up to par we have the choice to question them. What you say does happen and it does seem like it may have some element in this story, but I also see someone that was enjoying all the pleasures of sleeping around and doing abortions because in her mind society does not condemn as it did in the past.

Before she grew up to the stage where she had 4 abortions, she had already been deep into sex. Being introduced to sex at a tender age obviously affected her choices concerning sex as an adult.

Such people need to see a therapist to help them pull through without using sex as their only cure. I am no psychologist but I know what a traumatic childhood can do to someone.

The 15 year old that came to me already has some wisdom more than an 8yr old
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by ImaIma1(f): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

She needs medical intervention not a Man

Exactly!
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

Shift abeg. You get luck say you no dey close to me to talk that nonsense.
Okay nah.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwwwwwn. You're really gonna get them for me?

What are friends for ? wink
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lovethaa: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Margthatcher:
U are very immature, u don't deserve her, u are coward and a golddigging manwhore.
go ahead and dump her, because she doesn't need a toxic person like u in her life,
she told u smth in confidence, not only dat u betrayed dat confidence by telling us her story here bt u are nt even listening to d advice pple are giving u here instead u are acting all high and might like u are perfect.
like i said before u don't deserve her and will never deserve her.

Birds of the same feather support each other...

U think all these immature simps supporting her would settle for such woman in reality??.... Better go and sin no more so. that you can have a good life forget social media... or why do u think most of your female celebrities are single even with all thier fame and money ... No man wants a Wh0re as a wife

Calling me a gold digger because she ticked one of my boxes ??... Yet u females be the first to look down on. broke men.. hypocrite... you can't take what you serve

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by NVSBL: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Margthatcher: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
i have nothing more to say to you other than " u are still a child.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Akinsazy1985:
Please bro, this is the kind of lady i have been searching for all my life.

how u fit help me send this girl number on code, I was constantly molested as a child in my younger age, and raped by a big aunty who was a tenant in my fathers house then, an hairdresser by profession, she would abuse me to her satisfaction, i didnt know the implication until i got to secondary school, and whenever anxiety comes in, i will freeze out and release watery semen.

This has affected me in many ways, including my sexual life and most ramifications, I have battled with this for years, and this has made me lived in solitude till this moment, i'm 35 and if i could get someone who has been through what i went through, it will help me understand how we can work things out, see in real context, it takes pain to recognize pain and appreciate liberty .

https://www.nairaland.com/4716126/how-nigerian-men-sexually-abused#70921128
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Karlifate: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
pizzzy:
Op abeg no mind all dis people wey dey say she's honest by telling you her past. What if there is more to it? Now let me ask if a restaurant owner confess to using diabolical means to attract consumers.bet you my night food even if TB Joshua has delivered her you won't go back there to eat.

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Story...give me history... stop deceiving urself ....all men are the same when it comes to that department of a woman's past... some live in denial and some pretend so that they wudnt b viewed as judgemental.... y do u think men protects their daughters towards their fellow men compared to women.... it hurts a man more when he hears that his daughter is hoeing around compared to when his wife hears about it... thats y u hear stuff like when a daughter starts to grow his father buys a gun... men love to taste different women but don't wanna marry a woman that has tasted different men , no matter how pretty or intelligent u are...if he eventually even marries u, he will b treating u like trash

That's the sad part. The women always bear the brunt of it all... I tire o. The world is twisted sha...

The men are allowed to *taste* several women and no one bothers but lerrit be the woman now, everybody shall arise and condemn her...

Baba God, personally you know I told you I dinno want to be a gal...
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Karlifate: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Story...give me history... stop deceiving urself ....all men are the same when it comes to that department of a woman's past... some live in denial and some pretend so that they wudnt b viewed as judgemental.... y do u think men protects their daughters towards their fellow men compared to women.... it hurts a man more when he hears that his daughter is hoeing around compared to when his wife hears about it... thats y u hear stuff like when a daughter starts to grow his father buys a gun... men love to taste different women but don't wanna marry a woman that has tasted different men , no matter how pretty or intelligent u are...if he eventually even marries u, he will b treating u like trash

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Vinnie2000(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lolsss,, This Matter today ehn..

Just like we have Goal/Player of d Month in the English premier league..

This topic should be Topic of the month of April...D moment I saw it, I knew it will hit the Glass ceiling..

Definitely knew it will get up to 20 or 20 sumtin pages..

@Loveatha,,the OP, You guys calling him Immature, Golddigger, Childish, etc.. should try to understand..

It is not easy for a Young man to KNOWINGLY Marry a Girl who has fvcked lots of dickss or done abortions..

Agreed, she opened up but the Hurt n Pain will be Strongly felt!!

If you re a Lady reading dis, a guy you want to marry confesses "dat he has had Gay sex, sucked dicckks, fvckked little girls" in d past..

Will you not be shocked n afraid of taking d relationship to d next level

Also, if you re a young woman.. In d Future, would you like ur Beloved son to marry a Girl you know was always Straffed by a Man@ur office??

Even If she confessed.. Would you embrace her just like dat??

So, Pls u Guys should put yourself in d OP shoes cos it's not easy..

But OP, just Marry her, ok??
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
litaninja:
What if he's impotent bro? Or if all the hoes he's been with have stolen his destiny as nigerians will say?

If na so them dey collect destiny our politician suppose don poor by now, because their promiscuity na on a steady basics. Only poor man they catch witch upandan.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
I'm a mother with an handsome son and honestly I wouldn't want my son to marry that type of woman.. reasons

Once a woman begins to have sex with different men ,it means she has grown strong addiction for it but then they will cook up molestation stories so that they can appear innocent to thier victim. we women love to play on mens emotion. . although she might have been molested but if she wanted to she could have reported or atleast seek help..

She opened up doesn't guarantee change.. The same lady will get married and still cheat not because she doesn't love her husband but because she's addicted to it..

I advise young women to live right ... you don't have to be a virgin because we all make mistakes but atleast don't be a Wh0re ..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.