Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61176 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

The truth is alot of marriages crash these days due to let me just marry cos I am getting too old and also marrying out of pity....marriage is no childs play.... those butterflies u feel in the beginning will fade away with time, thats just human nature .... if years later she can't bare him kids or the broke man still wanders around with nothing to show for it, frustration will kick in... if she eventually has a daughter and she starts to hoe around, he will secretly start to regret marrying her ... if u marry the broke guy and he makes money and somehow it disappears again, u will regret marrying him...most terrible partners are terrible because of something about their partners that they wudnt wanna disclose to anyone...some live in self-denial... if this op eventually marries her and he finds a girl with a clean past, he will dump her as a wife and u guys that encouraged him to marry her will still co e to call men scum

If the op does that, it's because the lady has no value in his eyes. Newsflash: he isn't the one to determine her worth. If this lady has changed, another man will come for her and in cases like this, the other man will be far better than the man op is... Go check history
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Acidosis:

When it comes to sexual purity, a slut is not better than a virgin. Stop typing rubbish please.

She may be better in terms of wealth, education, etc. It all depends on what a man wants in a woman. A man seeking to settle down with a sexually pure woman would not choose a slut over a virgin.

Make una no dey type rubbish please

Ehn that is what he should say now, that he just wants to marry a virgin not come and be judging her cos of her past.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2021
larryjonze:

So you know life is not fair, are you also aware in life sometimes fate overwrite our plans/decision. if you ask many couple today they are married to spec they never evision they could date as teens.

You can't marry a lady that as done abortion, noted !! shebi na the one wey telll you abi yu get detector.

Have you heard rihanna when a good gurl gone bad, what makes you think a virgin can't go bad moreover wives cheat in marriage. virginity is not what guarantees fidelity, its more of conscience & commitment tin. every gurl was once a virgin

Babymama is a trend, i for like join the trend sef if not that my babe serves a living God grin babymama is not a disease we all have choices, ur poison is another man's food. so lets just leave it at that. @times its not entirely these gurls fault, as a man you shuldnt impregnate a gurl you know you can never marry if finally ur hands are tied.

Don't you think you're doing too much by trying to dictate who a man should settle with?

The thought of sleeping around without protection is a NO for some. I don't care whether the sex led to pregnancy or not. If you can open your legs and allow another person exchange his fluids with yours (not once, twice) in this age of hepatitis and hiv, you can NEVER be mine. That's a careless individual who does not value her life.

That's a principle many have adopted. Please don't come back with that bull-crap of knowing your unmarried partner's hiv status. It's all lies, nobody ever requests for lab results when the tensions are as high as the rooftop.

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by whirlwind7(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Foolish low valued man who wants to save a used Hoe because he's emotions to love clouds his judgement that she's damaged and needs medical intervention

I believe you got fermented shít inside your skull.
This isn't about a ho.
This isn't about wether the girl has a thousand body counts and has done a hundred abortions.

This is about what you should expect when digging for someone's past.
When you ask someone you want to marry to tell you about her past, and you expect the whole truth, at that point you should have made up your mind that her past doesn't matter.
He had already decided she is marriage material, so why drag the past into it?
If you have a girlfriend you got pregnant and she aborted it with your knowledge, would you decide she is no longer suitable for marriage because of that?
What medical intervention does she need here? Where does it say she was damaged? Or don't women recover normally after a medical procedure such as D&C?

Stop being an îdiot.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by emecheboy2(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Before i comment on this, how old are you and when are you planning to get married.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

If the op does that, it's because the lady has no value in his eyes. Newsflash: he isn't the one to determine her worth. If this lady has changed, another man will come for her and in cases like this, the other man will be far better than the man op is... Go check history

Story...give me history... stop deceiving urself ....all men are the same when it comes to that department of a woman's past... some live in denial and some pretend so that they wudnt b viewed as judgemental.... y do u think men protects their daughters towards their fellow men compared to women.... it hurts a man more when he hears that his daughter is hoeing around compared to when his wife hears about it... thats y u hear stuff like when a daughter starts to grow his father buys a gun... men love to taste different women but don't wanna marry a woman that has tasted different men , no matter how pretty or intelligent u are...if he eventually even marries u, he will b treating u like trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Dicksonnet: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything

What you are afraid of will definitely come upon you, you asked for the truth, you got the truth and now you are chasing SHADOW.
If you meet the kind of liar you are looking for, who would have done ten times what you claim you are disgusted about now, enters into your house perversed and subdue you at all cost don't come here to disturb anyone with your sorrowful story.
I pity this SENSELESS generation. Come and ask me what I have gone through in the hands of a lying wife then you will appreciate down to earth sincerity.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by topeal(f): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2021
You're very immature and not ready for a serious relationship and am sure you don't love that girl in the first place but only want to take advantage of the fact that she's from a rich home.
God has exposed you, people like you end up marrying a prostitute who has committed 25 abortions cos you don't value honesty.
Shame undecided
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by bammo: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Chai. Lessons to all the ladies out there o. Ndi wokeism! Ndi sex-on-the-first-date, Ndi sexually-liberated. They will use it against you!

Oga is not criticising himself for making out with the lady... instead he's criticising the lady. grin What a life!

As for the things she told you, I hope it doesn't make her feel worthless. I understand her kind of person. When she likes a person, she doesn't want secrets. She wants to bare it all and be seen for who she really is.

I applaud her and I hope she doesn't change because that's what it means to be authentic. If this gist had come out in marriage, the man would have felt defrauded.

OP, you have to handle this with tact and utmost sensibility. Since you said you don't want to marry her, no wahala... your intentions weren't even pure. You were considering her because she's from a wealthy background.

What I'll advise you do is that you sustain the tempo of your interactions for a while so that when you begin to disconnect, she won't trace it to the revelations she made.

And biko, don't sleep with her whether or not she initiates it.

That being said, please my dears, try not to make too many mistakes in life so you don't have secrets that you'll be advised to take to the grave. Isn't that too burdensome?

Try not to do things that you can't boldly come out to admit you did.

One abortion may be a mistake, but two, three four. Haba nau! Why? These men you're having sex with and aborting babies for are walking away unscathed. Can't you see it? Don't cover it up with wokeness or whatever. You're doing yourself such an injustice.

A man who may have made other girls in the past to abort his babies will still come out tomorrow and dump another girl who tells him she's had an abortion.
Very wise words from a wise person

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Nairaland these days is very horrifying to say the least. The amount of SIMPS brewing up in here is a cause for concern... it seems out of 200 guys in here, 165 are SIMPS and BETA men..

Before settling down with a person, its neccessary and very important to know the past of your partner, same way you do medical test and ascertain the genotype, let's not decieve ourself.

Let me tell you my story, I met a babe in a fashion school in Abuja in 2019, all set, pretty with a great body. I love this babe and would have asked her out, but when I saw her tattoos on her thigh and breast, I became doubtful about the lady character and past, but some people might say tattoos are nothing.. anyway, one time we were chatting and she got to tell me about how she got pregnant for her ex in school and had a miscarriage, her sexual relationship with a guy in that fashion school and how she loves sex a lot and have tripplemultiple body counts, and she is just 22. She wanted us to marry and told me she would change and all that, I decided to ghost her for a month and do some silent research, only for me to find out she has an active onlyfans account, rebelyus account where she post nudes and sex activities for people to subscribe, and even saw her account on codedruns website.. from that moment I dissapeared with the speed of light..

Imagine I married someone like that who had that last and lied to me she would change, when she is an active sexmaniac. In Summary, ladies that have last multiple sexual partners or were harloting in the past hardly change. Infact, they might pretend to change but in the future would return to their ways especially as they've known and tasted different dick sizes their whole life.

8 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by topeal(f): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2021
whirlwind7:

I believe you got fermented shít inside your skull.
This isn't about a ho.
This isn't about wether the girl has a thousand body counts and has done a hundred abortions.

This is about what you should expect when digging for someone's past.
When you ask someone you want to marry to tell you about her past, and you expect the whole truth, at that point you should have made up your mind that her past doesn't matter.
He had already decided she is marriage material, so why drag the past into it?
If you have a girlfriend you got pregnant and she aborted it with your knowledge, would you decide she is no longer suitable for marriage because of that?
What medical intervention does she need here? Where does it say she was damaged? Or don't women recover normally after a medical procedure such as D&C?

Stop being an îdiot.
in short a very big idiot
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by rollandben(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
if you know you cant let go of the past, kindly never ask People to confide that with you.
you knew you couldn't handle HER past, then why did you ask for it in the first place?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lovethaa: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2021
It surprises me how Men are the ones trying to make me feel guilty o'er my post.. So you mean this generation no longer have principles..

She's slept around and aborted babies ... her body count is uncountable and y'all want me to settle down with her because she is honest... you are all silly ...

Fnvk maturity... maturity kill all of you there ... I'll train my daughter well and lead her into the right path... to all those supporting her actions... I pray you breed that kind of daughter and your son's marry that kind of wife....

8 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Aurelius1(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

My brother that would not be my portion.... wish you what you wish me
The way and manner you reply every post shows that you are not emotionally mature to handle ugly truths. Just tell the lady in question that you can't deal with her past then take a walk.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Joydan95: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Ecosystem4u:

I wonder how and why people will lump up murder of innocents foetus and consider it what they call past. Call these girls murderers for all its whorth. Period!! If I can't get a decent woman, I would remain single. To hell with their western bulshit, this is Africa such behavior is not accepted and doesn't obtain here.
You have said it all!
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2021
rollandben:
[s]
if you know you cant let go of the past, kindly never ask People to confide that with you.
you knew you couldn't handle HER past, then why did you ask for it in the first place?[/s]

Another bull crap from the pit of hell. Who gave the law that you must handle or accept people's past as soon as you're told?

You ask for people's past to know whether you can handle their sh*ts. It is not mandatory to accept, please.

Some of you would put on some yeye maturity only to start maltreating the woman few years after. If you can't deal with his/her past, please move on. And yes, you SHOULD ask about his/her past before you commit yourself.

Don't go and accept a cultist's past because you want to appear good. If you're not sound enough to know that his past will come back to haunt him and his family, don't commit yourself. People he has killed may come back to haunt him physically and spiritually. So, prepare your mind spiritually and security-wise.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Acidosis:

Don't you think you're doing too much by trying to dictate who a man should settle with?

The thought of sleeping around without protection is a NO for some. I don't care whether the sex leads to pregnancy or not. If you can open your legs (as a man or woman) and allow another person exchange his or her fluids with yours in this age of hepatitis and hiv, you can NEVER be mine. That's a principle many have adopted. Please don't come back with that bull-crap of knowing your partner's hiv status. It's all lies, nobody ever requests for lab results when the tensions are as high as the rooftop.

I think you are replying the wrong person, i am not dictating to anyone hence why i emphasize on choices and even said, one man's poison is another man's food. because you don't like a food does not mean you make it uneatable for others thats my point.
The responsibility of avoiding pregnancy should not be left to women alone ...men should use condom or step up there withdrawal method.
Wish you luck in your ultimate search, buh remember its doesnt guarantee fidelity. now where did i mention hiv or test report. beta be calmin down
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2021
darealbabe:
I just read rubbish. No be your fault, na boy you be. Only a child thinks like you do, and it's obvious you are a little child.
What is dirty about her past? What's the meaning of shit behind pretty face? Or are you just plain foolish and have lost use of your senses(that's if you have any)? Oh, I forgot, you are just a child.
You successfully advertised your stunted intelligence. Congratulations.
See, make sure you leave her alone! Change your mind completely! And keep your judgemental, deluded self to you and the people that deserve you.

He is not a child...he is being himself and that is real... its his choice, he has standards ... he doesn't want to marry someone with a dirty past cis he knows it cud affect his sanity .... they are alot of girls with a clean past and he will find one ... because u feel u should not b judged doesn't mean u should hoe around at a young age only to form sober when u have distributed more that Nigerian bottling company
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by deeva2: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2021
just watch out.....Your eyes go soon clear when A more understanding and matured man will go for her
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lovethaa: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2021
deeva2:
just watch out.....Your eyes go soon clear when A more understanding and matured man will go for her
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by maeola(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
It surprises me how Men are the ones trying to make me feel guilty o'er my post.. So you mean this generation no longer have principles..

She's slept around and aborted babies ... her body count is uncountable and y'all want me to settle down with her because she is honest... you are all silly ...

Fnvk maturity... maturity kill all of you there ... I'll train my daughter well and lead her into the right path... to all those supporting her actions... I pray you breed that kind of daughter and your son's marry that kind of wife....

Sir, nobody is making you feel guilty over anything. Every single person on here made a good 'point' depending on the situation. For the bolded part, you can only try your best i.e giving them proper Sex Ed from an early age, say like 5 years or so because these days everything is sexualized! Even newborns!! Except you want to live on an isolated island without other humans.

That said, it's okay to lose interest in the lady but you should know that somethings are better left dead and buried. Either way, you've made your decision, go with it.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That. Is right. So, what now? My own story is even darker and more twisted than the lady's.

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

U are a real man...and with ur mentality...u will find a correct woman with dignity ... hoes and simps are the ones attacking u... kidwaya dumped Erica cos he knows she's a hoe... but her fellow hoes and simps were busy attacking him... leave hoes for simps

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by PETGEB(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Since u no need am give me her contact
Another man food is another man poison

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by AfroKnight: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2021
How can a man violate his own niece? His own blood! A child for that matter!
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by tidalstorm(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Wetin dey vex me no be the girls wey dey slander you, na the boys wey join for inside just because of her supposed honesty.

Break up with the girl if you want, no make anybody manipulate you.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by johnlegend01: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2021
What will you do if you meet a prettier and innocent looking lady with a rather worst past but decides to keep mum about her past and after marrying her you discovered loads of shit?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by dolawande(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Man if I have to be sincere with you.... You don't really like to hear the TRUTH....
Let paint some scenario

1. What if she told you she not a virgin but never done abortion? Will you have hated her?

What if you got married to another lady who had used her whole life and pretend nothing has happened and you end up marrying her?

In my little experience people like you guys ends up marrying ladies who are repented olosho who will never reveal any past to you....

But sincerely I wish I know this girl who could tell you her story cos they rear in this our generation.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Along as i don't sleep around, i will never marry a hoe/slut or a woman with several body counts, check all these females castigating the op check they are sluts just like the girl op mentioned, bad people always defend bad people, good people depend good people. What i ave observe in nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ogsanchez: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2021
This story get comma,,,,,if they were rich, how come a neighbour uncle raped her at age 8, these kind things na for face me i face u e dey happen. the story no add up either from ur end or her's. undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Xandelle: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Romanoff:
This is why many women lie to y'all.

They don't want the judgement and rejection.

Even Better to not do series of abortion, don't you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.