Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61198 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
u are siding ur partner

That. Is right. So, what now? My own story is even darker and more twisted than the lady's.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

You get am. grin grin grin Bird of same feather grin grin

Yessoo. Na we be that. grin cheesy Shey you people are robed in diamond, pure as a dove and have never even stepped on sand all your life as your experiences are only supri supri, huh?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lordbinsmar: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yessoo. Na we be that. grin cheesy Shey you people are robed in diamond, pure as a dove and have never even stepped on sand all your life as your experiences are only supri supri, huh?

Let's call a spade a spade, four different abortions at the age of 24 shows a high sense of irresponsibility. Unless the lady involved was raped in the four instances.

8 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by callmetoniaa: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
The devil u know is better than the Angel u don't knw.. undecided
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Some things are better left unsaid/unheard. Funnily, those who wouldn't have done any better would be here to condemn OP,,,,, NL & keyboard warriors are like 5&6,,,, sound brain online & empty brain offline cheesy. Whatever rocks your world, bro!

Lovethaa:
.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that

I would help you marry her if my going to Yankee is sure angry

Don't thank me,,,, what are brothers for?

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ayemileto(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

That's why I laugh when people insult older ladies, most ladies in their 30s are far purer than the so called Ladies in early 20s who have been damaged beyond repair

So, the ladies in their 30s were not once in their early 20s? shocked

OR, were they damaged in their early 20s too, but got pure when they turn 30?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
Are you any better than her? Bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Let's call a spade a spade, four different abortions at the age of 24 shows a high sense of irresponsibility. Unless the lady involved was raped in the four instances.

Get out, my friend. Who are you discussing agricultural tools with? Iwo ati tani? It's me you want to be reasoning with? Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Let's call a spade a spade, ko; let's call a hoe a hoe, ni.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My guy not necessarily, you see certain mindset or influences affected her sense of judgment then that made her take those choices.

Now your goal should be to see where those weaknesses are and try to partner with her to offset them.

Don't mistakenly think bkos she was free with you, she would be free with others, she was attracted to you obviously and loved you sincerely that's why you could touch and kiss. Believe me those kinds of ladies with such past are never cheap, but when they love, hmmm they do it to fault, I just hope you have the heart to carry the truth about her. Let me tell you something.

A lady will have three things:

1. She's going to have a past - be willing to accept it (she's not perfect she would make mistakes)

2. She's going to have weaknesses - be willing to partner with her to offset it.

3. She's going to have strengths - be willing to partner with her to amplify it.

And the goal here is to be very open minded and have realistic expectations knowing fully well people would make mistakes, but as far as they are willing to make a change for the better with you and be honest, my brother give it a chance.
if I were to be your brother , I for don design your face with knuckles with this nonsense u Dey yarn.

9 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by kowopealajo: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
You are nothing but a monkey without tail. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. She disgusts you after telling you the truth? I pray you make heaven.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by At10tion: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

love covers multitude of sins.. You should live your moniker. I guess you were just led by her infatuation for you, and the fact that she's monified lolz.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

GIVE ME HER NUMBER BIKO
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by chinnasa: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Don't be silly that was a privilege information you got. You are not ready for marriage pls remain there and don't bother us with foolishness.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by moriss33(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
OP no vex abeg....just DM me her number
Ah go invite you come our wedding
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Killermamba: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Another teenager complaining, what do you expect to hear? That is an angel, its better you like her for who she is rather than prosecute her for her past mistake, what she does with you is all that matter now not her past. That is how you marry one retired ashewo in the church forming born again later you go come know say be better runs babe.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by adanny01(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Guy, you will regret if you leave that girl.

She committed to one guy and had 4 abortions for him. It only tells you one thing, she can commit. If she had abortion for 4 different guys, she won't even tell you.

You will end up marrying a girl worst than she is with a big secret and a failed marriage later.

Don't judge her, if you fear she can't get pregnant, get her pregnant beforehand.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

She is not even up to 4 months at our workplace and we already kissed and cuddle. although no crime in that but heating all that made me conclude she might never change..

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Some private life are meant to be private

Some secrets are meant to be secret

Stop watching too much love movies....no one loves you more after hearing the deepest secret of your past life

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by owobokiri(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Been there before...
Eager to hear...
Then after the story, one loses appetite...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by sparko1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I don't believe this story, but I like that kinda babe. And I wish she'd kick your gold-digging ass to the curb if it was true.

Yeah, right. We should keep our sexual histories to ourselves and then you get mad about the deception?? So if she lied she was a virgin, that's better? And what's to stop a woman from doing anything she wants? Pretty face? Like, I don't understand what the deal is, like it's new.

"You don't know the shitty things women do behind..." Pelee. Discoverer of the century.

If you can't deal with any lady's history, vamoose and move on. C'est fini.

Madame take it easy, no name was attached, it could be another.

Gold digging, madame get out Jare, like you will marry a berger yourself, ones it's a lady, the guy is a gold digger, but a lady can chase every Alhaji on the face of the earth for money and it's fine, she should be taken care of!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Zivaharry(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bro, I have to tell you the truth, it only take a girl with good hrt to tell you such things.... considering, the fact, that both of you haven't gone that deep....if I were you.....I will marry her....but, if u know you will be reminding her of this ugly past of hers, which I know u will, please don't marry her. You know why? You will be breaking her every moment and the union may not last.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Spfty: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

She is not even up to 4 months at our workplace and we already kissed and cuddle. although no crime in that but heating all that made me conclude she might never change..

Have you changed?
You that kisded a girl that's just 4 months into your office , naso you go dey do for all the women in that your office, make the husband of the women in your office dey careful, see as he paint himself as angel

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by flex04(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bro she gave you her widow's mite... Kindly act like you want to be treated if you were in her shoes... She chose not to go the grave with it over you, if God can forgive her then who u be?

Wise wella

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lordbinsmar: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Get out, my friend. Who are you discussing agricultural tools with? Iwo ati tani? It's me you want to be reasoning with? Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

He pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin Birds of same feather

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
She owes you no apology to have sex before you met her, we don't give a F here....just move on if you don't like her vibes, you are just like Peter in her life, just go and enjoy the betrayal of trust.......

Her past life shouldn't bother you, your gold digging should bother you more

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

He pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin Bird of same feather

When you knew I was like the lady, why were you trying to "logic" with me? You think I'd condemn one of my own? The joke's on you. I'm not having an interaction with you.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by neyohh: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
LOL! With the comments I've read so far, women always keep proving themselves to be all birds of the same feathers. A man asked a woman here if she can advice her brother to marry such lady no one answered. haha

Women wants someone who wouldn't judge them by their pasts, only SIMPs won't. Even a prostitute won't like to be judged by her past. Well, For those men supporting the lady and saying he's not a real man, LOL, I guess the definition of a real man to a woman or beta is to wife up hoes cool

Where the OP faltered is that he's already involved with the lady sexually, he's putting his career at risk for nothing. I guess he let his dick ruled over him. You should have found out about her past before being romantically involved with her if you were serious about committing to her. You can be wrongly accused by her. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

Men, your children deserves the best woman they can get as much as possible, do not wife up hoes. Never settle for less because if things goes south, you have a lot more to lose. Women will never see fault in what their fellow women do and for those men supporting her because she opened up about her so called 'past', haha so because she opened up, he should live up with it and man up, mehn SIMPs will never cease to amaze me! SMH.

A lady that has done countless abortions not even one is definitely a big red flag, I'm sure her story contains fallacy. Well I guess hoes move together with hoes. She started with she was molested so the OP can pity her, LOL, always playing the victim card to easily manipulate SIMPs.

Lastly, @OP, you inquired about her past, and she told you, if you don't have the balls to stand it, leave!

Why you come open their yansh like this.

The truth is bitter.

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by hedocharles(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does

Wish I had the chance to like your comment multiple times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by fayomim: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Chop your own and clean mouth

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Polynek(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her shaa

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrMacinterchi1: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

na you ask, the person come use trust tell you, the same you come de cry like say Lion wan swallow you! na you type de make person hide and not open when they should. George.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Reex12(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
seanwilliam:

This is actually one the most sensible comments under this topic.

Imagine some simps okoto mew mew.
Arrant nonsense! U don’t expect me to clean up another man’s mess. You already had four abortions at age 24.. this is totally disgusting and I will curse any brother that marries a public toilet like that ..

Y’all falling for a woman’s story , nawa o, no wonder most girls claim being raped after u discover they are not virgin , dem go sha get one uncle Wey rape dem when they are young..

Rubbish !

I wonder why men mostly fall for women trick.. see them calling the op a gold digger as if him no come from a wealthy background too ( according to him )..

Imagine a foôl up there comparing a women with countless dickering with a virgin .. na wao .. four abortions? I can’t even believe that .

If a naija girl tells u that she has 2 body count , pls. Multiply it by 3 atleast!

Radarada

And besides don’t even test me with such a disgusting story to see my reaction .. u fit tell your daddy such story as a lady to see his reaction ?

Nonsense , make we condemn nonsense attitude , una Dey here Dey form captain save the hoe . A sensible woman should be very careful of her sexual life...

@op the lady in question get problem , na tie she one tie u . Japa
dont mind those fools saying hes not perfect bla bla bla, marriage no be pity o, so make him use pity marry damaged goods that has done 4 abortions abi all of them na mistake ba, then if by any chance no issue theyll be the same ppl to make jest of him. s

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.