Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37907 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by uncleck: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Candycrushy:

Whatever.... I ain't changing shit
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by humilitypays(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
leonard002:
You're a wise man my brother.
Poverty will be far away from you
Stay blessed brother cool
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by yetunsbay(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Map1:
Go and find space in motor park or market places,buy Tiger generator and be doing phone charging, you will thank me later
u wan mk tiger gen dey burn customers' charger shey ?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Map1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
yinmu
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by dorispray: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Let me introduce you a business platform in which you can invest #30,000 and everyday you will earn #2,400 as commission.
** You can even start with only #5,000 and earn minimum of #350 daily, if you cannot afford #30,000

If you're on whatsapp - type the link address below in your browser's address to send me a message if you're interested and would love to know more...

https:// wa (dot) link/x0xiak

(use the "." instead of typing "dot" )
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Map1(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
yetunsbay:
kikikiiiiikiiiiii
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by maverick1995: 12:50pm On May 12, 2021
CrownWale93:
If you will take my advice. Invest in potential coins(cryptocurrency) now till late this year 2021.. I will put you thru if interested.

My brother crypto is the new oil aswear #cryptocurrencytotheworld

Ègbon Wale, please, show me the way. I want to invest too.
My WhatsApp contact: 09067802966
You can drop yours too
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by smartaphyl(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2021
"What we find changes who we become" says peter morville.

These days when we walk down the street or are caught up in a grid lock that most lagosian is used to. More often than not 1 out of 10 vehicles we come across might be carrying a US plate number and as your mind is trying to fathom the reason for this trend. There goes another one with a California number plate.

And you continue to wonder whats going on... Has Nigeria start giving out US number plates, you ask yourself?

Then no more gridlock, you find a way out and as you drive towards your office the thought stay glued to your mind and at one point or the other you try to look at the number plate of some cars in front of you to further clarify the erroneous thoughts.

Just as you expected, ahead of the car in front of you was a Toyota Corolla with Ohio number plate. Umm na wa o "you murmured"

Somehow you manage to stop looking at cars number plates as you continue the drive to your place of work but as soon as you arrive the office gates waiting for the gateman to open the gates, you could hear the sound of a stereo and as you turn to see where it's coming from, It was a brand new range rover sport with a Texas number plates which you quickly grab because somehow your attention has been fixed on number plates since morning.

The gates was pushed open and as you drive in, you signal to the gateman to come. And then out of curiosity coupled with the feeling of a worried uninformed mind. You asked the young man the worrisome question of yours. Why are there so many cars with US plate number in Lagos these days?. Then he blurted out "Oga na so we see am o, e con be like say na everybody get person for abroad they just dey send motor come house anyhow.. e even get one guy" It's okay you cut him off.

Wow so that's what's going on. People are sending cars home you keep on thinking about this new found revelation.

Well Mr. you are not alone, Importing cars from US shouldn't be a big deal and the many cars you see out there in there large numbers belong to smart dealers who know the truth about US importation business. Don't be left out in this new era business.

If you would like to know more about how you can start your own Car Importation business directly from united States of America.

Click the below link

viaalexconsults@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
Oh, i was thinking you buy from dealers and do the selling outside. I've got 50tons of charcoal and i am looking for international buyers.
How much is a bag of charcoal please?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2022
helpsomeone:
. No amount is too small to start a business if you are determine. I started my business with less than 2000 naira. I will still share my success story here one day.
pls share it will really be helpful
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:17am On Apr 27, 2022
CrownWale93:
If you will take my advice. Invest in potential coins(cryptocurrency) now till late this year 2021.. I will put you thru if interested.

My brother crypto is the new oil aswear #cryptocurrencytotheworld
Hello, I'm the OP of this post I made then, can I have your WhatsApp line? There is something I want to discuss with you about crypto.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2022
villeanns:

I must commend your sharp and dedicated action plans for a better future for yourself and generation. As a young boy of under 20s who sees himself feat into a better like in respective of family background and wants to make it in life.
I will like to give my own 2% advice as follows....

1.) Learning graphics designs and printing is a very lucrative skill that you can apply both online freelancing or running local office in that field.

2.) If you focus on this skill well and you are able to catapult yourself into big time graphics designer, I bet you in less than 1yr 6months you should be able to make money through freelancing that will power your local office in any city of residence in Nigeria.

3.) While you are doing this endeavor to sign up part-time on basic computer knowledge that will help you take the skill to the next level using the power of computer and internet connection.

4.) Don't compete with those Yahoo+ (ritual boys that flood the streets) for money for now and build your way to the top.

5.) Get a mentor that will always guide, advice and power your dream and at the end you will understand you are taking the most fantastic decisions of like in your quests for better tomorrow.

6.) If you choose to further education which is very advisable in these modern day life, you can be in school and be sponsoring yourself while at the same time living the financial freedom life you craving for today.

I am very vast in this regard and I can help you with useful advice and groom you for this part of life you have chosen just for free. You are always welcome brother.
Wow. I must really commend your opinion on this �. it's been a year I created this post and I hardly visit Nairaland again cause of works and other stuffs. I would really be glad if I have a way to make personal contact with you sir. Thank you so much �
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:24am On Apr 27, 2022
OGWILLS123:

Dude 2 years ! is fvcking too much angry.
Three months is okay, if you have a dull brain you can go for 6ix months.
I use 2 weeks to learn html, use one month to learn css only God knows where i would have been now if i was'nt robbed last year september.
My laptop, tab and mobile phone where all caried away by those bastards.
Mine you am also 19 years sad.
Wow, so sad bro. So how are you now? I know it's been a long time I've made this post and your advise is really helping, I actually want to dive into web development as well, I would love to have your contact sir. Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2022
ajl:

Check your email. Make sure to check your junk box in case the email doesn't show up in your inbox. Good luck.
Hello sir. It's been a long time here sir. I've dropped you many messages on your Email but you haven't reply any of them sir. There are so many things I would like to discuss with you sir. Kindly visit your mail to check sir smiley Thank you
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by CrownWale93(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2022
+2348135102690
FaruqMadridCr7:

Hello, I'm the OP of this post I made then, can I have your WhatsApp line? There is something I want to discuss with you about crypto.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by helpsomeone: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
FaruqMadridCr7:
pls share it will really be helpful
. Okay no problem. I will
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by ayusconcord(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
pretydiva:
You can set up a poultry business. You can start with a carton of a day old chicks
k

Who are those people liking this comment?
Do you know how much it will cost to feed a cartoon of day old chicks for 3months?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by pretydiva(f): 4:12am On Apr 29, 2022
ayusconcord:
k

Who are those people liking this comment?
Do you know how much it will cost to feed a cartoon of day old chicks for 3months?
Do you have an idea of poultry business? How many chicks do you think are in a carton? Or where you expecting him to start with 10 chicks?
Don't be ignorant pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.