Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37937 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by chumzyprech: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2021
What kind of skills ?

Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by ugofulfilled(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Mogajunior:
Okay the Internet is filled with unlimited knowledge. Go online and make research on lucrative skill you can learn. I am personally learning web development. You can opt for digital marketing, graphic design, photography, technical writing, and many others. All depend on your area of interest.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by PrudencyFeats: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2021
velvetpat:
After school I had little capital to start any business, however I was opportune to take courses on several online business with little capital. Technology has made things easier and you can always start up a business just using a laptop. Read this detailed blog to learn what online business you wish to venture into https://quest.ng/10-best-online-business-ideas-to-start-in-2021/

I hope this was helpful.

Yes technology made online businesses easier and quick to earn nice money.

But once its mentioned on this forum, they tag you all forms of ill names.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by fortune1894(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Greenishly:

If to say he follow this advice now, he would have double up that capital.

Inter-- won
Sparta Prague-- won
Dynamo Kiev--won

Gambling is like�
NOBODY WINS COS HE WILL BE LURED TO PLAY AGAIN AND THEN LOSE EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Igbojihadist: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2021
Iyha:
you can contact me let me introduce you into OK wears we you can be making your money
pls am interested but i need to ask some questions
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by villeanns(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.

I must commend your sharp and dedicated action plans for a better future for yourself and generation. As a young boy of under 20s who sees himself feat into a better like in respective of family background and wants to make it in life.
I will like to give my own 2% advice as follows....

1.) Learning graphics designs and printing is a very lucrative skill that you can apply both online freelancing or running local office in that field.

2.) If you focus on this skill well and you are able to catapult yourself into big time graphics designer, I bet you in less than 1yr 6months you should be able to make money through freelancing that will power your local office in any city of residence in Nigeria.

3.) While you are doing this endeavor to sign up part-time on basic computer knowledge that will help you take the skill to the next level using the power of computer and internet connection.

4.) Don't compete with those Yahoo+ (ritual boys that flood the streets) for money for now and build your way to the top.

5.) Get a mentor that will always guide, advice and power your dream and at the end you will understand you are taking the most fantastic decisions of like in your quests for better tomorrow.

6.) If you choose to further education which is very advisable in these modern day life, you can be in school and be sponsoring yourself while at the same time living the financial freedom life you craving for today.

I am very vast in this regard and I can help you with useful advice and groom you for this part of life you have chosen just for free. You are always welcome brother.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Igbojihadist: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2021
Evidenx:
Make it 70k and i will teach you a Business that will fetch you more than 100k every month.
i have 100k pls teach me
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by arixona: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
I can offer you my pure breed American Eskimo,very good around children and lovely when potty trained,after 6months she'll go into heat and you can crossbreed her and watch her birth and you can sell

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Bashnigga(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
kingjooo:
drop ur number,i wil call you
okay, thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Igbojihadist: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Shuttuope:

It is. I’m into importation
Even 20k is enough to start
how does it work am interested with 100k and what will i import
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ten06(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis

These days food stuff business is one of the most lucrative, but you will have to be smart to overcome obstacles to the business.

One major problem is the security situation of our roads
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by adadike(f): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2021
ajl:
The poster should post his name here using the same User account. I want to send a little $$ amount to you to support your business intention. Please make sure you post it here today as I may never visit the same page again. And ensure that the name you post is the same as that on an ID document like a passport or national ID card you can present at the bank to collect the fund.
farukmadridcr7 your attention is needed here
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by YuriBoyka: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Proflere:
Any business you do, sha don't buy crypto.
your reasons pls
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Abumuslim: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Ten06:

These days food stuff business is one of the most lucrative, but you will have to be smart to overcome obstacles to the business.

One major problem is the security situation of our roads

Are you into it?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Shuttuope(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2021
Igbojihadist:
how does it work am interested with 100k and what will i import
WhatsApp 09011009175
Don’t worry, I won’t ask you for any money smiley
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by OGWILLS123: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
can't someone be a pro in 2 years time cry

Dude 2 years ! is fvcking too much angry.
Three months is okay, if you have a dull brain you can go for 6ix months.
I use 2 weeks to learn html, use one month to learn css only God knows where i would have been now if i was'nt robbed last year september.
My laptop, tab and mobile phone where all caried away by those bastards.
Mine you am also 19 years sad.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
ajl:

I suppose your first and last name is Taiwo Ishola. Because I need to include your phone number so that you will be notified when funds get transferred, please email me at hubknob2021@gmail.com. Send your phone number to this email, so that I can include it and you will get an alert. I don't want you posting your contact phone online and you may have to include sender's names to collect fund, so I need to send all that details plus pin to you as well. Try to send this by Monday. Also include name of your city (e.g. Lagos or Abeokuta).
I've done it sir smiley
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
adadike:
farukmadridcr7 your attention is needed here
I've answered him.Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Candycrushy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
uncleck:

Do you just love playing candy crush or you're so good at playing it? Just curious
Just love playing it, not so good at it tho
I don't care how many times i fail, still gonna come back
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by uncleck: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Candycrushy:

Just love playing it, not so good at it tho
I don't care how many times i fail, still gonna come back
What's the highest level you've attained?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Kindness218: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
BluDesk:

Invest it with a farmer that can use it to farm and give you like 150k after harvest. After you get the 150k invest it again.
Best option bro
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ezzywaymadu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
For now U no need to stand any structure U can buy goods like clothes,or shoes or anything that U can move to any where or stand at corner bus stop or any busy area
Also u can do supply of goods to shop where is needed
Grow ur money
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by benny4wax(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
pls,how will I go about this?
Chat me up on whatsapp. 0-8-1-4-6-5-0-7-9-6-6
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ten06(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Abumuslim:

Are you into it?

No.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by blessedchild234(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
22brains:
oga be truthful.. cryptocurrency is where I made my money. It's my darling investment. Invite key doesn't pay that much. You get #200 and not $200. Meanwhile, phishing and hacking is easily done through that invite key
bro is there a way I can learn from you?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by ajl: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
I've done it sir smiley

Check your email. Make sure to check your junk box in case the email doesn't show up in your inbox. Good luck.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
ajl:

I suppose your first and last name is Taiwo Ishola. Because I need to include your phone number so that you will be notified when funds get transferred, please email me at hubknob2021@gmail.com. Send your phone number to this email, so that I can include it and you will get an alert. I don't want you posting your contact phone online and you may have to include sender's names to collect fund, so I need to send all that details plus pin to you as well. Try to send this by Monday. Also include name of your city (e.g. Lagos or Abeokuta).
Thank you so much.more blessing to your way kiss kiss kiss.I can't even type all I want to write to you.i really appreciate it so much, thank you so much shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
ajl:

Check your email. Make sure to check your junk box in case the email doesn't show up in your inbox. Good luck.
WOW shocked shocked shocked did you just ................. shocked shocked shocked .
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by leonard002(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
You're a wise man my brother.
Poverty will be far away from you
humilitypays:
if you are in Lagos, go to any ok/okirika clothe wholesale market like Aswani market, Yaba, Arena military market Lagos, Ladipo spare parts market, etc.

Use like 30k out of the 60k buy good OK wears, you can buy ladies and maybe kids.

Take it to your street, find a nice location along the road where people pass a lot. Spread something on the floor and start marketing and selling them with a margin of say 500 to 1k per clothe depending on the quality and grade. If it works, repeat.

Another option, go to Ladipo spare parts market, they sell foreign used phones direct from big importers. Locate the warehouse where Igbo importers offload, ask where they sell phones, select some small Android and ordinary phones, get a desk and umbrella and get a location along the road on your street and start marketing. You can add phone accessories to it. And you can spend like few weeks to go to computer village Ikej to go learn how to change phone screen guard, and minor phone repairs and add to it.

If you get bigger phone repair job, u tell the customer to come back, close shop and take it to computer village and find a good engineer to collabo with so u can be taking your jobs to him to do and you bill your customers, grow it gradually as people know u and try and be reliable and consistent too.

You can add POS business to your umbrella shop as side biz for small withdrawals and transfer too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Candycrushy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
uncleck:

What's the highest level you've attained?
Level 78, i was nt consistent at some point
Busy wt other things
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by uncleck: 6:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Candycrushy:

Level 78, i was nt consistent at some point
Busy wt other things
78 and you're bearing candy crush? Abeg change your moniker
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Candycrushy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
uncleck:

78 and you're bearing candy crush? Abeg change your moniker
Whatever.... I ain't changing shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.