Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37915 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
thanks, but I don't think I can loan or go to North, I'm just 19

you no even get mind !

use the money work on your mind first
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Petyr1:
are you giving training on future trade
Yes
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jimmyubah2: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
22brains:
like how profiting is this business? Are you currently running it? I have 700k to invest. Should I invest on it?
Before you do that make sure you make some research on the business so u don't regret later.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by dododawa1: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
60k for BUHARI regime
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stomoney:
You just wan destroy the guy money undecided
Get attached to the roadside snack food business guys at major Lagos markets to learn to make different snacks and get yourself a target market junction in Lagos too and you will thank me later. People going to work early the morning love to buy snacks and keep for lunch with soft drinks. Them go rush you like flies

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Good morning,

CryptoCurrency is what work's, he should invest in it.

Training will be done this evening and tomorrow
Use the link to register we both get $200 coin
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO

https://chat(dot)hatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full
oga be truthful.. cryptocurrency is where I made my money. It's my darling investment. Invite key doesn't pay that much. You get #200 and not $200. Meanwhile, phishing and hacking is easily done through that invite key

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by aysnoopy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ojey1234:

go into pig farming.
go into ice block
go into pos
go into vegetable planting
go into card and data selling
go into ok cloth/shoes selling
go into grilling in a big bar
go into day old to 2weeks birds
go into poultry feed selling
go into under Wear selling

I'm doing the bolded before but the profit margin is kinda small especially now that poultry feed is so costly

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
naira na useless currency o.. so trade with caution.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Shuttuope(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Start importation business
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Proflere: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Why?

You didn't get good understanding of it, so don't condemn it. I started with 5k and today I have 45k. The major problem with most traders is that they are greedy and don't have a plan

Join us today

Good morning,
Use the link to register we both get $200 coin
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO

https://chat(dot)hatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full
yeah, i started with 4k and now have 27k without trading. Just bought it and left it to grow. Also I learnt Binary trading for 2 years and now I have a particular strategy that works, but if it fails once I lose all my capital. The truth is, if you do not have back up,crypto isn't the right investment to start with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by AMBURSAA(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
START RICE FARMING, YOU CAN EVEN GET LOAN FROM SOME RICE COMPANIES IN NORTH (LIKE RICE LABANA RICE.WALCOT RICE,)

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by tunary(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nonso92:
My guy, in this our Nigeria, 60k for business is still work in progress. I advise you continue learning your graphics and save more.

No borrow anybody your money oo. E dey sweet to borrow, to collect back na war oo
Lol so you even know say to collect money back na war, no be small o, if person no dey careful self e go turn out to another thing. the only sure way for peace to reign is for the debtor to provide security or collateral more than the money he needs to borrow before it will all go in peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jimmyubah2: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
deltaprincess:

You need more than that.

Are you going to fry in the air or in your room?
Tor my sister, I have thought of a business 60k can start but absolutely nothing.
If 60k can't even start akara business then we are finished in Naija. I get you now, you will need to pay for the space, buy frying pam, groundnut oil and other ingredients.
But in the North 60k is more than enough to do akara business cus the space is free. You can just beg someone to use his space to fry akara that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ojey1234: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
aysnoopy:

I'm doing the bolded before but the profit margin is kinda small especially now that poultry feed is so costly

make your own feed
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LMS1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ojey1234:
go into pig farming. go into ice block go into pos go into vegetable planting go into card and data selling go into ok cloth/shoes selling go into grilling in a big bar go into day old to 2weeks birds go into poultry feed selling go into under Wear selling
take bros. you sabi smalll

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by flames01: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

If you can't go to the North to do business at 19 then you ain't ready yet.
Have you forgotten that immediately you turn 18, you are now on your own in Nigeria? Common man....

By the time he removed money for going to the north, how much will he have left for buying things in the North?

9 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Before you do that make sure you make some research on the business so u don't regret later.
ok thanks.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by tunary(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
MisterALEX:
Join my online training seminar tonight at 8pm via this number.. 08036733171.
I'll show you the system I used in earning massive income in few months of starting this amazing business. Get in tonight.
How much for the training?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
22brains:
oga be truthful.. cryptocurrency is where I made my money. It's my darling investment. Invite key doesn't pay that much. You get #200 and not $200. Meanwhile, phishing and hacking is easily done through that invite key
My Boss, kindly visit your reward center and you would bsee that you didn't use yours and so don't discourage others

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by SamuelLoch: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
That's the reason I dropped the WhatsApp group so he can join

Laura, this is a good offer!
I just would not like the young champ to explore this crypto option...
I lost money to it way back as an undergrad, even with my smartness.

6 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Chirowman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Why not acquire a skill
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Petyr1: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Yes
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Foodstuffs business.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Exmilitant(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Op, if you live in area where you can access at least three plots of land, i'll advise you go into pepper farming. It is a 3month crop that doesn't gulp much money. You can get a good specie from min of agric or any iita centre around for 6k (3packet) you might realise up to 2k stand of pepper if you are careful with the nurseries. 1500k stands of pepper gives you 6 basket of pepper every week, and a basket is sold for 5k-7k depending on location. Now multiply 6 by 5k every week for 3months. There is money in farming!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by maureensylvia(f): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can never go wrong with Foodstuffs

Talking from experience.

A proud northern Foodstuffs seller

6 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jimmyubah2: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
flames01:

By the time he removed money for going to the north, how much will he have left for buying things in the North?
Read the reply again.
It's not the 60k that we take him to the North nah.
The poster told him that after he might have grown the money to 600k, then he can travel to the North to by food stuff for sale.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by aysnoopy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ojey1234:

make your own feed

I'm sorry to ask.
Are u into poultry business?
If u can give me feed formulation for broiler starter

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Enskynelson(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Since you are learning graphics design, keep saving and get a good camera. Join Photography to your skills and u will be making money from there.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
My Boss, kindly visit your reward center and you would bsee that you didn't use yours and so don't discourage others
ok maybe the reward price don high. Although I hardly use invite keys. I dig deep into it.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by humilitypays(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
if you are in Lagos, go to any ok/okirika clothe wholesale market like Aswani market, Yaba, Arena military market Lagos, Ladipo spare parts market, etc.

Use like 30k out of the 60k buy good OK wears, you can buy ladies and maybe kids.

Take it to your street, find a nice location along the road where people pass a lot. Spread something on the floor and start marketing and selling them with a margin of say 500 to 1k per clothe depending on the quality and grade. If it works, repeat.

Another option, go to Ladipo spare parts market, they sell foreign used phones direct from big importers. Locate the warehouse where Igbo importers offload, ask where they sell phones, select some small Android and ordinary phones, get a desk and umbrella and get a location along the road on your street and start marketing. You can add phone accessories to it. And you can spend like few weeks to go to computer village Ikej to go learn how to change phone screen guard, and minor phone repairs and add to it.

If you get bigger phone repair job, u tell the customer to come back, close shop and take it to computer village and find a good engineer to collabo with so u can be taking your jobs to him to do and you bill your customers, grow it gradually as people know u and try and be reliable and consistent too.

You can add POS business to your umbrella shop as side biz for small withdrawals and transfer too.

9 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jimmyubah2: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Exmilitant:
Op, if you live in area where you can access at least three plots of land, i'll advise you go into pepper farming. It is a 3month crop that doesn't gulp much money. You can get a good specie from min of agric or any iita centre around for 6k (3packet) you might realise up to 2k stand of pepper if you are careful with the nurseries. 1500k stands of pepper gives you 6 basket of pepper every week, and a basket is sold for 5k-7k depending on location. Now multiply 6 by 5k every week for 3months. There is money in farming!
60k can't do that. Do you know he will have to pay those that we work for him?
He will still buy fertiliser o.
I bet you 60k can't farm that farm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.