Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37914 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Morayo001(f): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Actually if he had use the 60k to gble he would have had 120k,but even if it's my last card its too much of a risk

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Tor my sister, I have thought of a business 60k can start but absolutely nothing.
If 60k can't even start akara business then we are finished in Naija. I get you now, you will need to pay for the space, buy frying pam, groundnut oil and other ingredients.
But in the North 60k is more than enough to do akara business cus the space is free. You can just beg someone to use his space to fry akara that's all.
Lol that's why north is so cool and nice, but stupid people from the south that have never left their village talk more of coming to the north will be abusing northerners, we just look at them, many NYSC graduate don't want to go back ones they come to the north, in the south to bury your love ones you have to pay talkless of business, let me keep quiet before they come for me
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Laura, this is a good offer!
I just would not like the young champ to explore this crypto option...
I lost money to it way back as an undergrad, even with my smartness.
You have just scared me about this crypto wlh again even with your smartness
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Whaaat? 60k what? Naira or $$££? If is is Naira them it is not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes or few once of weed. Me and me mic Mcees smoke 60k naira weed weekly. tongue

Maybe you should become our supplier. undecided
Give me contact abeg
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

Lol
I invested 1m with a farmer, i got 50k in return �
Hahahahahaha please stop this abeg
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
I'm a student of one of the federal university in Nigeria. I saved up to 100k during the lockdown/strike though it's now 70k. I need an advice on what to invest on.. I don't wanna invest in Cryptos..
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis

Knowledge God. I love you
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Cti28(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
Everybody here giving business idea they haven't tried.

You can this.
You can that.

If na so e easy why you never do am.

Don't mind them
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Paromarc: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
"Minding your own business"
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by rinzaugustine: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Buy used motorcycle and start doing okada
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Asadujames202(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.

All the games you dropped green
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Give me contact abeg
is your weed highgrade. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nicargo: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Exmilitant:
Oh, i was thinking you buy from dealers and do the selling outside. I've got 50tons of charcoal and i am looking for international buyers.

Oh that's a cool profitable business you're doing, I pray you got them all sales out....
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nicargo: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nostradamus:
with 60k??

I doubt if that will be possible.
Very possible and am ready to guide you on how to go about it....
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by MrSly(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:

Invest it with a farmer that can use it to farm and give you like 150k after harvest. After you get the 150k invest it again.
How can I get such farmers?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Lamanii22(f): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol that's why north is so cool and nice, but stupid people from the south that have never left their village talk more of coming to the north will be abusing northerners, we just look at them, many NYSC graduate don't want to go back ones they come to the north, in the south to bury your love ones you have to pay talkless of business, let me keep quiet before they come for me

I am from south. I agree with you. We have suffered and keep suffering from the mindless and selfishness of southerners who are slaves to northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Lamanii22(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stomoney:
Start palm oil business and thank me later

Where can one get them from? Original one oo... And how much will be your profit on a keg?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Lamanii22(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
KhalaKuta:
Invest it on Tron or Dogecoin,Download Roqqu app on play store or App Store and thank me later.relax and watch your money boost when the coin rise in price without breaking a drip of sweat���

Tell me more about dogecoin
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Candycrushy(f): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:
Bro, before I advise you, let me clear your head about certain things. First, there's a huge difference between being a trader and being an entrepreneur. Less than 2% of Nigerians are actually entrepreneurs. Forget about being an entrepreneur if you do not have strong economic or educational (not to be confused with academic) background. Secondly, flee very far away from motivation speakers at this age of your life if you want a happy future life.

Now my advice:
1. If you still want to go to school afterwards, save that 60k and keep saving more while you learn your graphics design. You will need money to buy laptop, flash drives, printers, modem etc if the skill you're learning now will be useful to you when you gain admission. Starting a business now will 90% likely drain this little change you have or significantly distract you from this skill you're learning.

2. Forget about school for now, think of a physical trade like welding, auto mechanic etc and use that 60k to enroll for apprenticeship. Don't allow motivation speakers to lure you into going the 3 - 6 months route. 3-5 years will be your best bet.

3. Look for a big trader that has a track record of settling his boys well and enroll as an apprentice. If you chose this path, make sure you have a large heart to accommodate insult.

If you start either 2nd or 3rd advice this year, by the time you turn 30, you must have become a landlord, bought your own car and have a family.

This advice should suffice if you're from a modest background

Shalom
Are you a counselor cos you sound like one
I like your sense of reasoning..
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Lacash: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
thanks, but I don't think I can loan or go to North, I'm just 19
grin grin grin
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by uncleck: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Are you a counselor cos you sound like one
I like your sense of reasoning..
Street has taught me a lot more than school ever did.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Calitoscassius:
is your weed highgrade. grin
grin grin Try me abeg
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Candycrushy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
uncleck:

Street has taught me a lot more than school ever did.
You sound intelligent too
Nice to meet you
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by uncleck: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

You sound intelligent too
Nice to meet you
Nne m, dalu.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Lucky5000(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.

na wa for people advise oo
Make God help us
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Bashnigga(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingjooo:
my man palm oil business is one of the most lucrative business if you can be able to track the peak period and the non peak period.I couldn't buy last year because i had a financial challenge,but my friend i helped to buy @ the rate of N5000 from kogi state in march last year later sold them @ the rate of N15,500 in abj during christmas.Do the mathematics yourself bro
wow.. How about presently, are are u still into it.. By the way, are you from Kogi?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by lightwind(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
orikoku:
how will I buy the coins
I'm currently on about this
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by olamilakes27(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Buy a used laptop and learn coding!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin Try me abeg
mad man! grin grin
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Stomoney(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can mail me If you need more information
Lamanii22:

Where can one get them from? Original one oo... And how much will be your profit on a keg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.