Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless (45526 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Asquare84(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

I believe you are one of those pastor
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:

They use incantations and spells to command their minds before sleeping with them. So when requested, it can't be declined.
People really need to be careful
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by otipoju(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Allow him, he'll learn the hard way.

If you persist on interfering in his matter, the pastorprenuer will have no choice than telling him you're the household enemy responsible for his stagnation.

With the level of brainwashing being done on your brother head, he might harm you or come to see you as evil if you keep interfering in his matter.

Watch from a distance, your brother will learn only through the hard way.

No they need to seriously go and warn the pastor to leave the brother alone. That is the source of the problem.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
People really need to be careful

90% of those can I prophesy are sorcerers, simple and straightforward
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:

Experience is what makes one knows all this. If it wasn't done to a chick we both had a thing I'd have never had believed such could ever happen. Someone who liked me dearly to the heavens suddenly turned overnight with intense hatred for me... Thats when I figured out he was turning the heads of his members one by one... Somehow, it didn't work on me.. I had to be the one to wake everyone up, fight and fight till they got freedom one by one.

90% of those can I prophesy are sorcerers, simple and straightforward
That's serious.Even when You that has experienced it start telling some people, they will think you are just trying to prevent them from getting their breakthrough. So people so much believe in those evil pastors that even without the pastor using anything on them, they will be obeying his command. All those people that go from one prayer house to another looking for solution.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's serious.Even when You that has experienced it start telling some people, they will think you are just trying to prevent them from getting their breakthrough. So people so much believe in those evil pastors that even without the pastor using anything on them, they will be obeying his command. All those people that go from one prayer house to another looking for solution.

If I talk story the forum go full
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Here you go... Take time and digest the contents of this site page by page.. You will find interesting information

https://babylon-today.com/2018/01/28/how-false-prophets-get-their-power-revealed-part-1/

I derive great joy in exposing them cause I'm not an intimate of any cult so I'm not subject to their laws
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:

If I talk story the forum go full. Girls after dropping their entire salaries, selling their goods to give him money and when they had nothing left resorted to Prostitution to raise money for him

All of this made my brain caught fire. To fight the bastard

80% of them are using occultism powers and hold regular occultism meetings. Since that incidence I started compiling thier names, Strategies etc to arm myself against the future

They are not to be messed with. The average xtian can't handle them because they are heavily equipped satanically
That's really scary.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's really scary.

Make
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by AuroraB(f): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Allow him, he'll learn the hard way.

If you persist on interfering in his matter, the pastorprenuer will have no choice than telling him you're the household enemy responsible for his stagnation.

With the level of brainwashing being done on your brother head, he might harm you or come to see you as evil if you keep interfering in his matter.

Watch from a distance, your brother will learn only through the hard way.
Poster, ignore this angry shocked
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:

Make I no reveal their secret finish

An occultic satanic understands the human body is made up of spirit, body and soul and can easily using Astral magic to chase a way the soul component of human beings and drive that of an animal into a person hence why they don't have sense. The soul of the human in its original form can be tied one where in the covern, while the outward body walks around nd is seen but people don't know the real person isn't the real person anymore.

It's now rampant.

I fought some serious wars to know all these
You mean like replacing the human rational human soul with an irrational animal soul so they can manipulate them like a man giving command to his dog?
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You mean like replacing the human rational human soul with an irrational animal soul so they can manipulate them like a man giving command to his dog?

Exactly.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:

Exactly. That's why people say they don't get their senses. Their soul has been hijacked and kept in lock in the meta physical realm and replaced with that of an animal.. Thats why many times such victims act irrationally or can't recognise the people they used to before or aren't as intelligent as they were...
That's why we only know what we can know. There's alot of knowledge in this life. We only know the one we know.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's why we only know what we can know. There's alot of knowledge in this life. We only know the one we know.

That's what makes it fun for me. By studying the terrain, new tactics, I'm prove to updating my own knowledge Base so I don't stay in the reverse. When it comes to spiritual warfare, winning is always directly proportional to the knowledge Base of the fighters.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Sunbellar: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
When you here the word "MINISTRY " Please run, they are all evil scammers
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Victoria938(f): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
He's been hypnotized!!! Only God can save him.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by SirMichael1: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.

He could loose his life

Nonsense. At 25 and he can't tell he's been used? You can be 25, an adult and be stupid.

I'd take him, tie him up in a room, lock the room. Nothing will happen.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hdrifter11: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hahahaha
Praise tha lord a
Hallelujah

True religion indeed
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by AsapTeddy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

He could loose his life

wehrey
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Kazim88: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
hedonido:

So "virtue" is brainwashing foolish people to strip them of their money and property? You're mad.

Anyone else like you discrediting the OP for not posting the church's name or location is also mad and is possibly a Pastor or pastor's dependant. Useless people. So you don't know that posting the church's name or location would breach the OP's ANONYMITY... Making it easy to determine who he and/or his brother is and then causing all kinds of problems as a result?

Stupid people.

Chill "not-mad" person.
Let assume the story is true, which will be a case of manipulation from fraudsters using church format.

Imagine someone using Immigration format, posing as fake immigration officer to dupe victim does that warrant discrediting the immigration.

My point is simple, call out the fraudsters, to generalize. The person that is manipulating his brother should be call to bear his cross instead of saying Churches or pastors or as usual going tribalistic Igbo pastors, Yoruba Imam etc.. because doing so my friend is the hallmark of low IQ.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Advancedman(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
delzbaba:
Thats why education is key,you cant learn everything from serving oga at least a diploma in business admin and common sense.

What he learnt is called what? You literate FOOL
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ultimateprof: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you want to leave long, fear church, church politics and church pastors.

In the name of working for God, these pastors will take your time, collect your money and leave you poor while they will cruise in private jet.

God is watching!

I so much believe that, Buhari, Tinubu, Gan Dollar and Obasanjo will make heaven before some these pastors!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Your brother's mind has been JAZZED by that church.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hucknall: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
1Sharon:

It's yet to change Africans lives for the better.

Religion is toxic in Africa.
That's because we have many false adherents like you.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by delzbaba(m): 2:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Advancedman:

What he learnt is called what? You literate FOOL
Social media has made you into a bitter idiot,watch people you insult on NL be careful,make i leave am like dat.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by pedrilo: 4:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I feel so .. how can someone donate 14million worth of electricals to a Church... we have not checked the cash, I only saw 550k transfer he made yesterday
Get his statement of account from his bank.
There are more transfers I bliv
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Ugandatales: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Most times, it is people in poverty that get Hoodwinked by pastors and do everything the pastor says. But you said your brother was already rich before he became hypnotized by the church. What I would say is, it is likely your brother has a problem he isn't telling you about (maybe a health issue or something), which drove him to the church, and made the pastor take advantage of him.

Trust me, if there was no problem, your brother could never have been brainwashed by the pastor. Talk to your brother and find out what the underlying issue really is.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Connected1: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2021

Taa! If you know anybody that wants to serve another human for 5 years for just 500k. Refer them to me. I will give the person 1 million naira free of charge! You are an evil man!.
Bro I actually served my Uncle for 3 years in his boutique businesses and he accused me of stealing their money because I saved my #200 feeding money to buy clothes because I had only one I use everyday, I had to leave them because I hated being called a thief.
He later came begging that it was mistake that his wife caused it.
People are evil, I even had ulcer because of saving money.
I am now doing a minimum wage job but I prefer it than going back there, if you have a better offer I am ready to accept it.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2021
hedonido:

Shut up. Nobody has formed a terrorist group to shoot, bomb, stab, or kidnap anybody in the name of Christ, the way you people shout Allah Akbah bla bla before carrying out despicable acts of violence... From Boko Haram to Al Qaeda to Isis to the rest of them. No Christian would ever make excuses for any bunch of bastards who set out to become a nuisance to society in the name of fighting to defend Christ or the Bible.

You intrinsically terrorist Muslims prefer to be intentionally daft or mischievous. Stop comparing apples and oranges.

There are Christian terrorist groups oh.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MOG6670(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07
Luckidunbe how is your brother's so far?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Let's Talk About Love. / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.