Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless (45522 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Godmademan(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....
His case may already be in the metaphysical. You may need to go that length too if you really want to help him

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Obalola4: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Your brother is already brainwashed and enslaved by the so called men of God. I listened to a video clip over why we blacks can never reach our full potentials. The speaker said "Slavery destroyed our desire to control our destiny. Religion came in and glorified the fact that we do need control over our destiny and build a nation but we only need to just pray to God to take care of them". Such gullibility! That's why we have countless houses of God where they have turned to business ventures.

It is high time you stepped in and safe your brother from lazy men around him!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by IamHonourable1: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
OP you refused to tell us the name of the useless church.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

What he did is right. The brother should count himself fortunate he has such a brother.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by vanvino(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
God bless me early, God pick my call, what if u lack the mental capacity to handle the level of blessing God has for you. do we even ask ourselves that? Your brother never thought of making millions or life working so well for him in such a young age now he can't handle the headach that comes with it. What if u were a bad brother and the man he served was bad and didn't keep to agreement do you think he would have been blessed so early? His boss and you his brother were/is his solid ground. why turn away from such people advice when making any important decision? like someone said he perhaps needs to learn the hard way or you will be seen as enermy of progess. Man-know-thy-self
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by drmikeadams(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
cayorday89:

I bet you don't want to know the number of educated fellas in a more severe situation like his..

My brother he has no idea..
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Sheriman(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
The guy never suffer in this life before he he had well suffered he ought to have get some senses before allowing a thief parading himself as a pastor milking him dry and render him useless.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Talk sense into his sick skull
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by nick50(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Trust me this is not d work of God but juju dey involved

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by mytty: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
YOUR BROTHER, IF THIS STORY IS TRUE CAN NEVER BE POOR, HE JUST LAID UP TREASURES IN HEAVEN WHERE THIEVES CAN'T BREAK INTO,
SO SAD, THE MEANING OF BEING BORN AGAIN IS NOT YET STRESSED,
WHEN WE GAVE OUR LIVES TO CHRIST,
WE GAVE OUR SENSES, OUR MONIES, WEALTH, EDUCATION, BUSINESSES, HOUSES, ETC, ALL THAT WE HAVE, BELONGS TO HIM, NOT ONLY ONE TENTH,
SO THAT WE WERE NO more THE OWNERS,
JESUS BECAME THE OWNER OF OUR ALL,
OUR LEGS, HANDS, HEAD, eyes, nose etc belongs to JESUS,
THIS IS BEING BORN AGAIN,

I TELL YOU BRO
BE GLAD ABOUT YOUR BROTHER

HE IS MADE FOR LIFE,
AND AS OR YOU, WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR,
Give your Life to CHRIST,
DON'T be wise on your own conceit,
Selah!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Grace001: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
WorkDesQ:

The pastor cripple?

No this pastor I’m taking about isn’t physically challenged.

He is rich(loaded) I guess he use that advantage to fùck those women, he gave them money those who are suppose to go to lapo for loan.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by delpee(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Stories like this makes me believe that one is safer with the orthodox Churches and a few well set up Pentecostal Churches. This is because they have established principles, procedures and measures put in place to guard against such outrageous behaviour.

Most fake Pastors run fraudulent personal businesses hiding under religion. It's the easiest way to dupe gullible people who can't understand that God has empowered us all to fight our battles.

Anyone can wake up one day and call himself Pastor without any form of training or tutelage. It's a business strictly designed to defraud innocent people who are not well versed in the scriptures.

@OP
It's a pity but tieing him up is against the law. Please involve NGOs who deal with human rights issues. Be proactive lest the "Pastor" goes to the Police with a different story and you end up struggling to defend yourself.

May God deliver your brother from this evil bondage.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by georgeakins: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Luckidunbe post=100715505]Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store .... [/quote?

If your story is true, then I think the boy has a mental problem. Take him to a psychiatric hospital.

If someone could be smart enough to make that amount at 25 years, there is no amount of brainwashing that would make him lose it the way you have described .
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by mauchiz: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Take him to Mountain of fire for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....
juju dey involved
seek a spiritual help before it's too late bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by WorkDesQ: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Grace001:

No this pastor I’m taking about isn’t physically challenged.

He is rich(loaded) I guess he use that advantage to fùck those women, he gave them money those who are suppose to go to lapo for loan.

Okay. The one I know fùcked single, married, pregnant. They even fed him and paid his bills. When I checked he fùcked over 25 females including Chick I was eyeing for marriage.

Na Dat one wound me die
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by holaphem(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....
Bro with the whole of my heart I believe this, this is currently happening to my blood brother as well, and one other guy they live together as I am speaking with you my brother is no where to be found he ran away saying he needs to return back to the church right away I don’t know what to say, all I can tell anyone reading this is to be careful of the way they are been desperate for miracles if they ain’t careful they will spend their whole life chasing shadows ........

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by jansonn(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

Oga abi madam, do sit down jare. If you don't understand the essence of family, some people do. Op, you did well. If na to flog him brain back into his head, do it. That's what family is for. Dont mind this person
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Grace001: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
WorkDesQ:

Okay. The one I know fùcked single, married, pregnant. They even fed him and paid his bills. When I checked he fùcked over 25 females including Chick I was eyeing for marriage.

Na Dat one wound me die

Ehen!!! that one even do preggy, wonder shall never end

I no dey pity them, if I hear say pastor shine their congo. It’s a matter of two adults who agreed to fùck each other

Church goers will have sense which ever way
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
WorkDesQ:

Na Dat one wound me die
Those pastors are doing things. And na small small them take dey enter their victims.
That's why me I no dey honor invitation to all these new churches. Don't invite me for your deliveranc of miracle sessions. Don't invite me to all night. If I want deliverance, I will take myself to where my spirit lead me to.
Wicked pastors everywhere hiding behind God's name to cary out their diabolical plans.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by seangy4konji: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
He need better deliverance now or else he is returning there...Transfered 550 k to pastor

Washere..

Omo ope.

Help him ooo...las las he will start washing toilets in that church and living there permanently.

PS...Thise pastors are scams and juju people...better juju people...they are worst than armed robbers..once they enter you and your family..you wont tell anyone as you are giving them your life savings...
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Lonelypacifist6: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why i hate religion, it prey's on the vulnerable to make its profit. Billions of dollars are lost every year to religious activities.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by 1Sharon(f): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
If you have personal beef with Christianity you can create another thread for that.
The Christianity I know changes people's lives for the better.

It's yet to change Africans lives for the better.

Religion is toxic in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Grace001: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Those pastors are doing things. And na small small them take dey enter their victims.
That's why me I no dey honor invitation to all these new churches. Don't invite me for your deliveranc of miracle sessions. Don't invite me to all night. If I want deliverance, I will take myself to where my spirit lead me to.
Wicked pastors everywhere hiding behind God's name to cary out their diabolical plans.

Na women dey suffer sexually for these pastors hand. Women can carry god of man for head like kilode. But when they are being yanshed you won’t hear pim

It reminds me of one vid that circulated about 5 years ago

“Power enter me o” power enter.. while they are fùcking her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Duplexxx: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Church people don cook your brother for pot

You can't stop him is only God can rescue him at this point

Human wicked chai
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Ashinze: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yahoo pastor is working..
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Opak001(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
caprini1:
Very funny response.....i have a friend that was doing well,only for him to get married and get dragged into all church activities by the new wife, now the bohemian disturbs me everytime to loan him some money,went for his child naming ceremony and the way the pastor was hyping him ,i knew bros don dey drop heavily.
in this case,it's a turn of event.what you give your attention too most,is what get you. little of everything give a balance.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by WorkDesQ: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Grace001:

Ehen!!! that one even do preggy, wonder shall never end

I no dey pity them, if I hear say pastor shine their congo. It’s a matter of two adults who agreed to fùck each other

Church goers will have sense which ever way

No be ordinary knacking na. That's why most times, they have sex with ladies before service. Or a day to service. When they do this, they get more power and can see/prophesy more. It's a satanic fetish.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by seunak2016: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....
where is oojo ibadan is the place and what's the name of the church ?
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by WorkDesQ: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

You Don sabi dem. Don't go o. Na them. Always desperate to seek fresh members after damaging one set, they look for replacements.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by PastorandMentor(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
More than 8 pages just to insult pastors. Una no dey rest?
Did anyone put a gun on their head? Haba.
Make i climb mountain abeg smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.