Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless (45530 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Allow him, he'll learn the hard way.

If you persist on interfering in his matter, the pastorprenuer will have no choice than telling him you're the household enemy responsible for his stagnation.

With the level of brainwashing being done on your brother head, he might harm you or come to see you as evil if you keep interfering in his matter.

Watch from a distance, your brother will learn only through the hard way.

Word..!!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by dederocs(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
He is brainwashed, conmen using Jesus name are rampant now. Job men everywhere. Be aware.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Chinny024(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Herbalist had a full time work on your brother.. You will need a strong prayer and fasting to deliver him!!!
It's not ordinary!!!!
Go on your knees!!!!
Before it's too late!!!!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....
I can only
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Why is it that these CHURCHES don't dare permeate the minds & hearts of those Caucasians and Nigerians residing in developed cities of the world.?

The reason is simple.
Education Exposure, Enlightenment.
How I wish I can relocate your brother to the US or Switzerland for just a week.
That will solve his issues forever.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by udomma1005(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Knack that your brother 2by2 for head

It was written: many false prophets shall arise and they shall deceive many..

So sad your brother fell victim but thank God he got you cuz... It baffles me when I see people fall and still falling for the trick of pastors and prophets..

If the solution has never been to look in yourself how is it that you expect to find it anywhere else - I.T..

That was how one was telling my mum to give up her car and some other belongings that God wanted to open doors for her for new ones..

Na one time the old girl cut am warning.. when I later hear am I just dey laugh
I wan faint..... nack am 2by2 for head, una wan nack the devil outta him?
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Chris525: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
You’re doing great brother. God put you in the position for a reason, he’ll continue to equip you and provide all you need to get through.

He was planning to sell his shop!? Wow. He’s under a spell, he needs to be delivered. Please work on it ASAP.

Luckidunbe:
He is my junior brother, I am 10years older than him, I have other junior ones before him, I personally cuffed him because he might sell his shop soon which I know he was planning to do, the name of the church is "Saved by Grace and power" many people here are codeming me for tieing him up but they forgot that anything that happens to him they will ask where was the elder brother, like this I am the No 1 bread winner as in my 4 siblings in universities I take care of the bills 100% 2 are in convernant university .... So I am doing my best as An elder brother and also a father... Thanks
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by harmony75: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
he's lucky to have you as a brother �❤ GOD will deliver him�
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by orumba(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
No be juju be this
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....
I can tell you that church isn't the one of Christ. I suspect your brother has been hypnotized and brainwashed to believe giving all to God will cause God to triple it as returns. No true church will be comfortable seeing a member giving all and his worth continue to decline.
Giving to God must be according to Kingdom principles and not "bet9ja style where you are told give #1 million and after a week, you will get 10 million".
Thanks very much for been your brother's keeper.

I am saddening seeing people doing well previously but suddenly reduced to penury after giving all in their possession. We pray eternal river flow once again

However you need to tell us the name of the church and location.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by tonididdy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Any imposter or blackmailer can just come online and tag a man of God 'a fraudster'

On first page the OP was repeatedly asked the name of the church, he ignored but responded to other posts.

@OP what's the name of the church, let's start from there!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Grace001:

Na women dey suffer sexually for these pastors hand. Women can carry god of man for head like kilode. But when they are being yanshed you won’t hear pim

It reminds me of one vid that circulated about 5 years ago

“Power enter me o” power enter.. while they are fùcking her
That's why sometimes I believe it's diabolical. If not, how can a woman going for deliverance not understand that a pastor sleeping with you is not a good one. How can someone not say no to a pastor who demands sex as one of the sacrifices to be offered to gos before prayers are answered?
Sometimes I wonder where those people following everything pastors says come from. Because it really baffles me

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by LyfeJennings(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....

U suppose beat the pastor too
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
WorkDesQ:

You Don sabi dem. Don't go o. Na them. Always desperate to seek fresh members after damaging one set, they look for replacements.
Yes nah..I meet them everyday. They can bring out enough time just to convince you to join them. They will even say it's not a church but a ministry. Once you join their ministry,before you know it they will start organizing sunday services and from there church don set.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by DedeNkem: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....

Religion is all about MONEY and POWER. If a pastor tells you to give him anything, ask him why his god is unable to provide it for him?

Most Nigerians are religiously stupid (unfortunately your brother included), that's why Nigerian pastors are the richest in the world because they extort a lot of money from their dumb followers!

There are more churches and mosques than good schools and science workshops (which is almost non-existent)! It is not by accident that there are more illiterates and morons today than before due religion and crooked politicians!

There's a genuine reason why pastors befriend their rich followers - MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
How dare you mention my name in a matter that concern me not. Am I the one that brainwashed the hediot to donate all his wealth to fake pastor?

Take your time before I send you to Siberia labour camp to chill.
gringrin; D
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Igbudu8: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
The pastor should be arrested immediately and toutured like no tomorrow. It's obvious that he did cast a spell on ur Brother. This is why I don't keep pastors as friends. Bunch of criminals!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by dochenaj: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Apostle Paul warned about these kinds of pastors. ""Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an example. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)" (Philippians 3:17‭-‬19 KJV)

Keep away from any church that does not focus on your personal growth, that doesn't groom you into such level of relationship with God that makes you believe that God will answer your prayers just as much as he will answer the prayers of your pastor made on your behalf.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by TruthinAction: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Take him for deliverance in a genuine church. They will unveil what they did to him and profer solution. Spiritual battle must be fought spiritually. Besides, are you born again? Do you pray in tongues?
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Grace001: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
WorkDesQ:

I Don jam them well well. I fought serious spiritual battle before I could get my cousin and friends out. If the OP is serious, Make I no talk.

I fought till they came for my life. I had to run for another state to continue to the fight there. Till I petitioned Heaven and the church git locked up and shut first in the Hevenlies and then police followed suit. I made sure he suffered and the while city knew of his antics. He will continue to regret coming across me

Wow I can’t imagine whatever you must have experienced. I don’t have any horrible experience with any pastor but I think being a professional guitarist (instrumentalist) that I am and played in different denomination makes me have this perfection that “all these god of man are business man”

And I’m only there(in the church) strictly on business, you need my service as an instrumentalist/sound engineer and you pay me I don’t have no kobo to give because we are both hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by esiri4jesu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

God bless you. You have done what a brother should do. Your brother is under demonic manipulation. The Pastor has cast a spell on him. He needs deliverance.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by dan1991: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
(Philippians 3:17-19) Anyone who build a church or own a church is Antichrist because human beings are the church and life of the Apostles and JESUS Christ are our pattern of living. (1Peter 2:5, Eph 2:19-22) The end has come and the prophecy of Jesus Christ are already coming to pass but thank God for using the elder brother to bring him back through force, I pray God will deliver him and many others in the coven of all the GO's, prophets, Apostles and pastors of Mammon. seek to know and obey only the teaching of Jesus Christ and you will be free!(John 8:32)
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluDesk: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's why sometimes I believe it's diabolical. If not, how can a woman going for deliverance not understand that a pastor sleeping with you is not a good one. How can someone not say no to a pastor who demands sex as one of the sacrifices to be offered to gos before prayers are answered?
Sometimes I wonder where those people following everything pastors says come from. Because it really baffles me

They use incantations and spells to command their minds before sleeping with them. So when requested, it can't be declined.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Beey(f): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
That’s for snatching him from those robbers camouflaged as Christians. While at it, please take him for counseling because brain wash is a serious problem. Also have a pastor who teaches sound doctrine visit and talk to him as well as do Bible study with him. Reversing his thought pattern will not be easy. To him know you look like the devil who is sent to terrorize the church. Save him from those conmen.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Be78: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

I just dey wonder if na church or na jazz this ppl dey use.... we once had a bread winner of the family, 2 of us in sch and one is a tailor suddenly pastor enter, bread winner change pastor house from small single room rentage to 3bedroom flat, bread winner fashi us oooo....say we dey make her spend unnecessary. thank God we surviving
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hedonido: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Useless post.. do people still serve their fellow human being... if this is not a way of trying to make the igbos look bad.. that practice expired since nigerian Civil War.. there are loans everywhere.. banks are looking for who to give loans and somebody is serving another human for 5 year who does that?.

Your stupidity (or mischief) is unprecedented. Some of you deranged and wretched creatures here, I wonder how your lives are in real life..
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hedonido: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kazim88:
Fake Story, Fake thread.

What is the name of the church to begin with.
Where is the location.

How about picture of the recover car and used appliances.

Nigerian youths have this natural antipathy towards religion and clergymen and readily supports and promotes fraudsters.

I guess the reason is, We black believe in evil. we erroneously believe that you can't make it in life without doing one evil or the other so anyone promoting virtue is seen as a hypocrite.

So "virtue" is brainwashing foolish people to strip them of their money and property? You're mad.

Anyone else like you discrediting the OP for not posting the church's name or location is also mad and is possibly a Pastor or pastor's dependant. Useless people. So you don't know that posting the church's name or location would breach the OP's ANONYMITY... Making it easy to determine who he and/or his brother is and then causing all kinds of problems as a result?

Stupid people.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hedonido: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
drLammy:
I don't just understand this level of manipulation and trickery going on in the church this days

I have a brother with similar issues as yours. He had to learn the way and started cursing the church last year, I was really happy for him not until I saw him recently in a white garment again.
Then I knew he hasn't learn enuff.

I wud have asked you to leave him to learn but at the end you will later bear his burden in future

Is your self a Christian?

That your brother ended up in a White Garment church, after supposedly 'cursing' his former church, means that he is gone... Beyond redemption. There is no salvation. No remedy.

Just forget him. Man down, and out.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Asquare84(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I feel so .. how can someone donate 14million worth of electricals to a Church... we have not checked the cash, I only saw 550k transfer he made yesterday

You can use a police officer to get a court order and retrieve the 550 k from the pastor account
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by hedonido: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
See as so-called poeple of God cheating people grin small thing they'll start insulting islam, this is thesame false prophecy spoiling islam in the eye of the world. May God help us all

Shut up. Nobody has formed a terrorist group to shoot, bomb, stab, or kidnap anybody in the name of Christ, the way you people shout Allah Akbah bla bla before carrying out despicable acts of violence... From Boko Haram to Al Qaeda to Isis to the rest of them. No Christian would ever make excuses for any bunch of bastards who set out to become a nuisance to society in the name of fighting to defend Christ or the Bible.

You intrinsically terrorist Muslims prefer to be intentionally daft or mischievous. Stop comparing apples and oranges.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Let's Talk About Love. / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.