Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless (45529 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....
Take police go and harass the pastor especially on Sundays to stay clear off your brother

If you fit act drama act, just craze for them they would beg your brother to leave them
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by tito44: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2021
maybe his stock is till inbound from China
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Funkybabee(f): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
So sad
Pray for him and go and report to police station before anything arise
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by zoghys: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....

If you truly love ur broda, then run to the village now and complain to either your mum or dad only. Bringing such issue on social media will do little or nothing to help his case. The guy has been hypnotize and it will take the grace of God to bring him back to his senses.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Foreigna: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

So, that is what you could pick from the whole story?
Don't deploy emotions when logic is required.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Walkee: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2021
SegFault:
gringringrin It's a free world Biko. There is no such thing as charms my brother, the fact that Hitler could brainwash thousands of Germans into fighting a dumb losing war against the rest of the world tells you much about the human mind, some people are sheep that need dominance.
you think WW2 was a dumb losing war?
You are actually the brainwashed one. Hitler wasn't fighting the rest of the world, he never gave a shiiit about Africa, Asia and America. It was Churchill that tried to divert the war from Britain and bring it to North Africa. Hitler was only against Western Europe for the way they rubbished Germany after World War 1. British propaganda can't change reality.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Dgoz(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2021
@OP, People here have asked you severally for the name and location of the church, you are keeping quiet. Expose evil so that other people will not fall victim. THE NAME AND LOCATION OF THE CHURCH?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Foreigna: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2021
luminouz:

The story is fake

But did you read the story at all?
If you did, you'd know no counsel would enter a hypnotized man's brains. Tying him up is for his own good so long he has supervision for food and drinks.

You must be a pastor's daughter angry

Or she is a pastor's girlfriend or concubine, feeding from the sweat of others.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2021
kowema:

The part where you had to tie your brother rope and lock him up is even further sick for me.
Your brother is an adult, old enough to make his decisions.
If you feel he is off the line, then counsel him accordingly as an elder.

Which one is tieing and locking him up.
You and the church who worst past?.
He could loose his life

It is not every adult that can make his decisions.

The OP's brother can no longer be trusted with making his own decisions. Someone needs to step in, even if it means flogging OP's brother with cane, and tying him up like a madman and taking him to a mental home for psychological evaluation.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by malvisguy212: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
I went to the church yesterday at ojo with some of my soldier friends, I took my brother and and his car, I called a truck to loose some of the AC and Fans, Electrical appliances having my brother's sticker, right now I tied him rope and I put him in my room until he return back to his senses, we calculated roughly Goods of 14 million naira that my brother donated to this church, to my surprise I took his phone and checked his history I almost cried, he just transferred 550k to the pastor yesterday being Sunday, his customers from North and middle belt has been texting him to know why he is not picking their calls, My brother was supposed to supply good worth 4million naira to one alhaji in Kano but he didn't care, I had to call the boss to act as if he is my brother and he should supply those goods but it should go with my brothers sticker ... the man has made transfer this morning... then I realized that my brother is loosing millions due to church activities he has put himself into.... At his age I never dreamed of having a car but God made it possible for him and he is misusing....
if what you say is true. then go with a lawyer and threatened the pastor legally.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by ityP(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:
Take him to another church for deliverance fast

If you untie him, he will go back to the same people again unless the jinx is broken and he regains control of his senses.

From.frying pan to fire

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by femi4: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2021
He's brainwashed
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:
Good morning nairalanders, I am writing this with pains in my heart because my junior brother has been brainwashed totally.

My brother was 23 years old when he made his first million. I trained him and took him to a friend of mine who sells electrical parts in Alaba intl, he served him for 5 years and settled him with a shop worth 500k at the age of 20. I too surported his business with 300k cash, and everything was moving fine. At the age of 22 years my brother told me he wants to buy a land, I gave him go-ahead, at 23 he bought a Toyota muscle.... this year he is clocking 25years ... (fast forward)

I was in my warehouse when his former boss called me and told me that I should warn my junior brother about the way he invites church people to his shop to pray, that they are after his money and I called my brother and told him and warned him that he should be careful of those church people, Now My brother has stopped going to his shop regularly. He gave church his car for evangelism, he donated almost all his AC and standing fans to church ... Now the shop is becoming empty, the only thing in his packing store is 20 stabilizer and 6 ceiling fans, someone who boast of 10million Worth of Goods in packing store ....

He is an adult, we all learn from our mistakes.

The first money big money most young people make will always be lost, let him lose this he will become wiser and smarter
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Martinez39s(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin
Casemiro, what's up? grin
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

you better go and buy a coffin......cause your brother is all ready dead........na carton you just dey see.........

Sometime, i just wonder whats wrong with some nigerians.....the way them carry all these useless brainwashed religions for head like Gala ....in this 21st century...... I spit

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Foreigna: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
What is the name of the Church?

Edit: See how the mods quickly rush this thread to front page. Christians happily defacing Christianity. tueeeh!

You are a big fool. Pantami was dragged on the front page overnight. He is a Sheikh.

That idiot called a Pastor is not a Pastor. He is a charlatan thief and there are many like him in Alaba.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by IPhone13: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

Collect the money back from the pastor, you did well. make sure you keep praying for him.. pastor fit done jaz your brother.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by princetom1(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Allow him, he'll learn the hard way.

If you persist on interfering in his matter, the pastorprenuer will have no choice than telling him you're the household enemy responsible for his stagnation.

With the level of brainwashing being done on your brother head, he might harm you or come to see you as evil if you keep interfering in his matter.

Watch from a distance, your brother will learn only through the hard way.

He is not going to learn, until they give him correct beating
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2021
It's likely that he has been hyonotised
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by maximunimpact(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
The problem here is not the church but ur brother.

he isn't a kid any longer, so he can make decisions by himself either good or bad hence his submission to the church.

But something I don't understand about some churches again is why are they looting the masses?

Are they not supposing to be enriching people?

Me Shar I trust myself, no matter what u tell me or I see, I can't be brainwashed by those fake men of God.

My father is a pastor also, and instead of collecting from people, instead he gives out.

Okay I get it, your father is good thief while op brother's pastor is a bad thief...

In summary both of them are thieves
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by madridsta007(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Luckidunbe:

It is sad that your brother has fallen victim of False Prophets.
It is a scourge that has befallen many naive but good Christians who have mortgaged their own spiritual growth and advancement to these so-called "prophets" and "pastors" that claim to "see road".
These guys are fraudsters and many of them use diabolic means in the name of "spiritual things" to trap unsuspecting people.
As Nigeria has grown economically bad, they have increased in number.

1. You need to pray for your brother. Believe me, beating him, tying rope on his neck would not break the spiritual cage he is in.
2. You need to use the military to warn those "church" people. If you can arrest and "handle" some of them.
3. Delete every contact he has with them.
4. Pray seriously for him. He is under severe bondage.
5. Those false prophets have probably told him that you are the household enemy that is responsible for him going down in business. Ridiculous, but believe me, he has been fully hypnotised.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by princetom1(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2021
bmdmix3:
ur brother nah mumu n why u let d pastor still dey waka why d church never dey ground by now

The pastor supposed dey cool off for barrack by now, with all the money in his account back to your brother ... This one isn't ordinary again
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Legendarytonyy: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Allow him, he'll learn the hard way.

If you persist on interfering in his matter, the pastorprenuer will have no choice than telling him you're the household enemy responsible for his stagnation.

With the level of brainwashing being done on your brother head, he might harm you or come to see you as evil if you keep interfering in his matter.

Watch from a distance, your brother will learn only through the hard way.
nairalanders una no go kill me. Tf do you mean by pastorpreneur lol. smiley
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Brunicekid(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2021
If there's anything more than to say "Unfortunate incidence in the house of God", this is a true definition of such.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by opalu: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2021
The title should be "MY BROTHER WANTS TO RUN MAD". Dont always blame someone else for one's folly. Did the church use pistol to his head? Even if na jazz why didnt it catch all the traders along the same lane in the market?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by MrMcJay(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

He is an adult, we all learn from our mistakes.

The first money big money most young people make will always be lost, let him lose this he will become wiser and smarter

emmanuelewumi:
When a man with money meets another man with experience, the man with money will gain the experience while the man with the experience will get the money.

Some people deserve to suffer loss and adversity so that they will learn to be prudent with their resources and the things they open their ears to.
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by bigcee(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2021
maximunimpact:

Okay I get it, your father is good thief while op brother's pastor is a bad thief...

In summary both of them are thieves
You need to calm down. Do you understand what he was trying to say. Abi, your head dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by charlesucheh(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2021
They have Opiumized his head all in the Name of seed sowing!!!
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by jacoik(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2021
BluDesk:
What's the church denomination? Name of church.

Let's start from there
lolxxxxx hahahaha I guess the church could be heaven on earth ministry international
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Chummynoni(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2021
cooked up story.. despite the fact that things like this happen, your is not real. i believe if this story was real, you wudnt hesitate to put screenshot of the transfer here, even the name of the church.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Skillsnigeria: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2021
The lord will deliver him
Re: Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2021
SegFault:
gringringrin It's a free world Biko. There is no such thing as charms my brother, the fact that Hitler could brainwash thousands of Germans into fighting a dumb losing war against the rest of the world tells you much about the human mind, some people are sheep that need dominance.

there is nothing like charm abi? If you are in lagos ...go to lagos island which is where i am from, or go to ikorodu and ilogbo for ebute meta....stand for any street there and say there is no charm......even your useless jesus and muhammed go deny you......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Let's Talk About Love. / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.