Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? (3623 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Family Dilemma: Housewife Or Working-wife? / A Full House Wife Or A Working Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2011
Claus:

I wouldn't like to argue that at all. I don't have the statistics, and in being objective, I don't want to make them up.

What I've said, based on anecdotal evidence, is that there are circles in which men and women are now adapting to the new responsibilites that the changing society dictates.

I then further said that I think a greater % of men in the developed world are willing to share household duties than men in the developing world.

You know if I had the time, I'd draw up an opinion pool here and we can stop guessing!

We all know that men will always see house chores as helping out their wives. I don't know why we shouldn't be allowed to see financial contribution as helping you guys out! undecided
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
Not all I'm meeting are Dayos and JBs and r231s and Bawss1s . . .  Chei, I'm finished!   cry cry cheesy    

Sister! see as you finish eligible tight bachelors  grin

Ujujoan:

You know if I had the time, I'd draw up an opinion pool here and we can stop guessing!

We all know that men will always see house chores as helping out their wives. I don't know why we shouldn't be allowed to see financial contribution as helping you guys out! undecided

WORD!!!!
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by Claus(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

We all know that men will always see house chores as helping out their wives. I don't know why we shouldn't be allowed to see financial contribution as helping you guys out! :-\

WORD x2!!!

Man contributes to chores, woman contributes to finances - first hurdle crossed.

The next hurdle now is whether we can "see" these contributions in the right light - for another discussion. smiley
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by armyofone(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
only a poor man would complain, thank goodness for the one wey don put diamond for my hand, gals please make us get men with real head on their shoulder kiss.
better you guys go get 2 or 3 jobs and stop whinning, life dey pass and real men no complain  tongue

SemperFi!!
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by Amiga4u(f): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Gbam well said. they better do 50-50 daily with house chores instead of just helping us out else we will continue to also help them out financially whenever we feel like as working wives wink
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by Genius100: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
Only a fool of a man will allow his wife to keep all her income while he slavishly foots all the bills in the house. The ideal situation is that the man will pay more bills and do less house work while the wife will pay some bills and do more housework. Shikena. Any woman that wants to keep all her work money and not contribute financially to the upkeep of the house is a selfish Arrow that deserves to live in a cave with her neanderthal husband slapping her around,
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by armyofone(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we've come a long way baby  grin grin grin grin. we married or will marry men/guys who do not complain or bothered abt how much we make  grin grin

cheers wink ewooo
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2011
armyofone:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we've come a long way baby grin grin grin grin. we married or will marry the ones that does not complain or bothered abt how much we make grin grin

cheers wink ewooo

You just bring in the money while we spend it together and I rewards you with numerous rounds of sex, any style you want
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by Amiga4u(f): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2011
Genius100:

Only a fool of a man will allow his wife to keep all her income while he slavishly foots all the bills in the house. The ideal situation is that the man will pay more bills and do less house work while the wife will pay some bills and do more housework. Shikena. Any woman that wants to keep all her work money and not contribute financially to the upkeep of the house is a selfish Arrow that deserves to live in a cave with her neanderthal husband slapping her around,

this is exactly my ideal contribution balance 30/70 ,20/80,10/90  and the highest percentage to the man that dont do house chores cheesy wink grin
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by armyofone(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
siddon there my brother, grin grin grin grin

make i run from hawks grin
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
armyofone:

Oya come meet me for corner make we do quickie

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-650807.0.html
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2011
armyofone:

I dey wait Biko do quick Agro dey catch me
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by dady2011(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
The decision whether a wife should or should not work should be made by those involved in the relationship considering what is best for them and most importantly if they plan on having and raising children.

If the man is financially solid enough to guarantee financial security for his family now and in the near future, the wife have no business working and slaving for anybody unless she is doing it for the wrong reason. She should take on her role as the home maker and take good care of her home, her husband and children and make the home a place to be. The children will benefit from her undivided attention and care. as raising an academically successful children is a very difficult and challenging task, expecially if they live in the West. The mother have a huge role to play in making sure the children turn away from drugs, gang and tenage pregancy by creating a conducive, stable and loving home for her family. She can not do this effectively if she slave arround working and looking for more $ like the man, while allowing the children to raise themselves. if they children are very young, daycare is not the answer.

Yes, the global economic crises make it difficult for one income to sustain most family this days and as such, most woman have had to roleup their sleeves and enter the work force to bring in extra income to support their family, and help her husband ease the family financial burden if he is not doing well financially.

Finally a woman that decides to stay at home and look after her family is not a liability, her work is very important and the money that her husband make from working should be available to her as well.
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
If you love me and wanna marry me then you better take care of me. My body is not good for sex alone neither is it only a baby making machine, my skin needs to me nourished daily with good tidings. You phock me, I phock you well(diff styles)to provide for me.

@ jennykadry i am wit u all the way this na correct talk wey u talk
Re: Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
Well If someone now says women are for sex and baby making while they get paid some ppl would take up arms

Some are even alluding to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? / Implantation Bleeding Quiz: How Heavy Is Implantation Bleeding / I Need Social Service's Contact For Child/slave/maid Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.