Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! (1336 Views)

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by Dissap: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yo Hommies... It has been a long time mehn, I went to hustle and I wasn't with this my phone, but that's fvcking cool my niggar.
Now lemme tell you a lil dope secret bro; y'all should better go n hustle mehn... B*tches ain't worth the effort bro, they fvcking belongs to d street, n dey are all whores mehn, when they find a better dude, they go leave you mehn... Let's hustle and fvck 'em all. Damn! Imma see y'all later hommies.

3 Likes

Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by Dissap: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fvck 'em b*tches, they ain't worth the effort.
Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
My Heart told me fuvvk Love get yo SH!T Together!!!

Welcome back bro

Thought ya had deactivate

Dissap
Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
my Nairaland psychiatric patient friend grin

it's been awhile niqqa..

1 Like

Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by punisha: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
you done go fall in love dem break the heart into several pieces u come back here dey vex Abi?

1 Like

Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by Cerebellum: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

it's been awhile niqqa..

Lol

That guy is A Damnn Niggahgrin
Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by Dissap: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
My Heart told me fuvvk Love get yo SH!T Together!!!

Welcome back bro

Thought ya had deactivate

Dissap
Thanks hommie, I'm still here! Dissap gat ur back mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by Dissap: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

it's been awhile niqqa..
Yo hommie, u cracked me up real hard mehn, Damn! I went out to hustle, but I'm back. niggar, b*tches ain't loyal and they deserve to be fvcked real hard mehn.

1 Like

Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by Dissap: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
punisha:
you done go fall in love dem break the heart into several pieces u come back here dey vex Abi?
Damm! My heart is unbreakable mehn, I fvck with my dick, not with my heart, and that's why they no fit break am mehn.
Re: B*tches Belongs To The Street, Never Take 'em Serious Mehn! by CheedyJ(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dissap:
Damm! My heart is unbreakable mehn, I fvck with my dick, not with my heart, and that's why they no fit break am mehn.
Americana dey speak pidgin?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (video) / Are You In Love Or Just High On Chemicals In Your Brain? Answer: Yes / Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.