Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband (86576 Views)

Men Dat Can Cook Very Well Vs Man Dat Can Knack Very Well / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Chukwute: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Propose where we can knack immediately — Lady begs future husband not to engage her publicly

A Nigerian lady, Nurse Christyne has sent words across to her future husband on the kind of proposal that she expects for her engagement.

Taking to her Twitter page, she disclosed that she’s not in for any form of public engagement because she would like to “knack” with her man immediately after the proposal.

Dear future husband please I don’t want a public proposal. Propose where we can knack immediately!

https://twitter.com/Flowzz001/status/1381887958983266304?s=19

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by illicit(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
There's more to life than knacking sha

411 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fish brain. That's the only thing they know.

473 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Skyfornia(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Most women have only sex to offer...

339 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by janedonez(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Some ladies want to hook a man but many don't have what it takes to retain a husband.

212 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by saphiere(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chukwute:
Propose where we can knack immediately — Lady begs future husband not to engage her publicly

A Nigerian lady, Nurse Christyne has sent words across to her future husband on the kind of proposal that she expects for her engagement.

Taking to her Twitter page, she disclosed that she’s not in for any form of public engagement because she would like to “knack” with her man immediately after the proposal.

https://twitter.com/Flowzz001/status/1381887958983266304?s=19
The joke is on anyone you doesn't know she was just being sarcastic.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Prechgold1180(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Me wey dem propose give for insyd room
My guy Dey ready to nack
My friends Dey shout wow wow nah so day take break

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by OnyeOlokoro(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Farm tool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by hotwax: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
this one nurse? who dash am? olosho is her natural calling. Stupid notice me publicity clout stunt.

You can imagine thousands of chats from men in her DM.

If she serious, she should respond to one of those men and stop coming online to display stupidity

27 Likes

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by definitelyHIM: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Holy sh*t. Damn...if you 4uck this one ehnnn, you go know sey, yes, I 4uck person pikin.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by thelinguist: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ashewo everywhere

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Happy Knacking To Her.
Please, check my signature
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Problem with Nigerians is that we don’t like the truth

What’s there when she airs her opinion?
Na your knack abi Na your Toto ?

Abeg make una leave the girl

As if if she give una the opportunity no be all of una go propose

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by NiRfreak(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
I once said I would propose on the bed after knacking my babe vigorously without having to kneel down and
You can see this gal has vindicated me. I was right all along. Pete Odechi was also right there was no need to kneel...Knack and propose or propose and knack...either is best done on the bed.

35 Likes

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by kinzation(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin grin grin na this kind thing I dey like tongue tongue
Myself go prepare condom before proposing grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by saphiere(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Skyfornia:
Most women have only sex to offer...
There is a thread where a man went to proposed to a physically challenged woman because she was gifted 14m.

Gigolo everywhere.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Splendor4(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Omo the bae hot sha. the topic of the thread is funny but the story is not really captivating sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Handsnigga: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
See them girls...at least she is not hiding her love for sex. Most girls would never tell their boyfriends that privately, talkless of publicly.

Ladies, learn to be real. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by TATALoAlaMu: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Maybe na Carpenter she dey find..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Kebbiprince: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
illicit:
There's more to life than knacking sha
Very very, knacking is just a small part of it
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by drizslim(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nurses featuring Sex

5&6

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by captainamiedi1: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na only knacking be her concern. there is more to marriage than knacking. that's why after marriage for 1 year fight go start because both parties don exhaust wetin them get to offer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by AmazingELixir: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
lipsrsealed

Social media has finally destroyed decorum and decency....young people showing they're damaged by default.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Lawrry(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na wá o, see somebody daughter

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by chariisGRACE(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
This one use 'Nurse' to cover her Oloshoism.

7 Likes

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by kinzation(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
Maybe na Carpenter she dey find..
Splendor4:
b
drizslim:
Ok
definitelyHIM:
G

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nwaotu10(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hoe

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by inoki247: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
lol na only Knack this set of generation dey produce..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Maxymilliano(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nwaotu10(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Farm tool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.