Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband (86577 Views)

Men Dat Can Cook Very Well Vs Man Dat Can Knack Very Well / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Valhalaog(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
I once said I would propose on the bed after knacking my babe vigorously without having to kneel down and
You can see this gal has vindicated me. I was right all along. Pete Odechi was also right there was no need to kneel...Knack and propose or propose and knack...either is best done on the bed.
[b][/b]

TRASH
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by PastorandMentor(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
See her face like ikpu
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Telstar: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chukwute:
Propose where we can knack immediately — Lady begs future husband not to engage her publicly

A Nigerian lady, Nurse Christyne has sent words across to her future husband on the kind of proposal that she expects for her engagement.

Taking to her Twitter page, she disclosed that she’s not in for any form of public engagement because she would like to “knack” with her man immediately after the proposal.

https://twitter.com/Flowzz001/status/1381887958983266304?s=19
Nigerian men love sex a lot. I could recall a hotel I lodged in Lagos, I couldn't sleep that night. A particular lady was just moaning. She was just moaning so loud. grin

Next morning, I requested to change my room.

She would surely get someone who's gonna propose to her but not sure if the union would last.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Chyma231(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
My kinda woman ....choi
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by BigYash: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Problem with Nigerians is that we don’t like the truth

What’s there when she airs her opinion?
Na your knack abi Na your Toto ?

Abeg make una leave the girl

As if if she give una the opportunity no be all of una go propose
Propose no be marriage bros.. Imagine like 50 guys propose after nacking them move ahead.. How her life go come be. Truth is that's not nice of her to say.. Considering the society we are in over here.. No be white country she dey o,abi na oyinbo land she dey?

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
The joke is on anyone you doesn't know she was just being sarcastic.
The way una dey defend una gender ehn...but if na man talk am you no go see the Sir Kazeem inside o...
But all in a bid to defend a fellow woman...how come you people have this innate character?
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by akeeng: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fish brain. That's the only thing they know.
You no dey knack? Pharisee
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Telstar: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
BigYash:
Propose no be marriage bros.. Imagine like 50 propose after backing them move ahead.. How her life go come be. Truth is that's not nice of her to say.. Considering the society we are in over here.. No be white country she dey o,abi na oyinbo land she dey?
One of the ways to get a man is to be good on bed. Once a lady is good at giving different positions and also could moan loud, OMG cheesy It will make the man feel good.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by naija4life247: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:

Sarcastic? Saka that lives next door is a Yoruba Muslim, thus bitch is an Igbo Christian and street worker. So, what's the correlation?
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by allubi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
undecided kiss
chariisGRACE:
This one use 'Nurse' to cover her Oloshoism.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Mayeldah(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Shey these ones get family ba?

They keep disgracing themselves and the family members
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by PAWG(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Red alert: high maintenance
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by BigYash: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Telstar:
One of the ways to get a man is to be good on bed. Once a lady is good at giving different positions and also could moan loud, OMG cheesy It will make the man feel good.
I personally no dey use that one judge bros. Before she good for bed like that,you know how many coach train her? You go fit do wetin all those coaches do? As soon as you no fit do wetin those coaches do,she go start fall out. Before you go know,you don dey pay another man pikin school fee,thinking say na ur pikin. No be by good for bed bros.. Sex no be everything for marriage..
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by madridsta007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
She's a nurse, apparently.

In many advanced country, that is a "highly skilled role".
You need more than a fish brain for such role.

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by CSTRR: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
The man go still tire for your toto.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by anyamashima(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mad ooooo
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Bahamas95(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by wingmanIII: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
illicit:
There's more to life than knacking sha

Gbam!
There's more to life than climbing on and off naked girls.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by oxiide22(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
hey! I bet u gonna be sweet, shall we...?
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by witworth(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Skyfornia:
Most women have only sex to offer...
at least they have something to offer, life na vanity Afterall
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by afesco: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
She is just being sincere with herself because market nor dey n hence d need to come out to get clients in her prostitute biz. Only a fool will think she wants a husband. The world is turning into something else. Ashawo everywhere.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by witworth(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
I won't propose, we go just agree knack and then plan for the next day.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by oxiide22(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Me wey dem propose give for insyd room
My guy Dey ready to nack
My friends Dey shout wow wow nah so day take break
hhhh lol
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by neyohh: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
What is the percentage of prostitutes in Nigeria, asking for a friend tongue
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by ottohan: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
There is a thread where a man went to proposed to a physically challenged woman because she was gifted 14m.

Gigolo everywhere.
Improve on your grammar young lady.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Charlieabc(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Useless posts everywhere
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by merits(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wasted hoe, once a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by caprini1: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
She was just cracking a joke...loosen up o...too much seriousness gives high BP. cheesy
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by VULCAN(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
And you know this because..
A) She told you in private

B) You are a mind reader

C) You can't help but make comments even when you have nothing tangible to say

saphiere:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.