Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband (86988 Views)

I Can Knack For 100hrs Straight. How Can I Apply Guinness Record? / A Partner That Can Cook Or A Partner That Can Knack? / Men Dat Can Cook Very Well Vs Man Dat Can Knack Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by owobokiri(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
GENES11S:

You are the only one making sense here. Others have failed to see the "complete picture".

[img]https://media1./images/cde7c8d507c9234704f5a62a920f2b14/tenor.gif?itemid=14186673[/img]
You sabi better thing...

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
See as she take yansh resemble mynd44
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Midas01: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Like your mother?
Skyfornia:
Most women have only sex to offer...
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by emmyN(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fish brain. That's the only thing they know.

True bro
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by pacespot(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
All this na coded advertisement for would-be clients, we know how they roll on social media. Most of these randy old politicians pick their call girls through social media these days.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by bejeria101(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chukwute:
Propose where we can knack immediately — Lady begs future husband not to engage her publicly

A Nigerian lady, Nurse Christyne has sent words across to her future husband on the kind of proposal that she expects for her engagement.

Taking to her Twitter page, she disclosed that she’s not in for any form of public engagement because she would like to “knack” with her man immediately after the proposal.

https://twitter.com/Flowzz001/status/1381887958983266304?s=19

Ayam not surprised. Her pictures alone...
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by lastchild: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
illicit:
There's more to life than knacking sha
when people make statements like this, it doesn't mean they don't know there's more to life

as the matter of fact, most people like this ends up successful
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by bewla(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fish brain. That's the only thing they hknow.
Hello
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
bewla:
Hello

Hi.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by bewla(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:

Hir.
w
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by naijadrivablog: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
A Nairalander
calls nurses, police, hoteliers etc olosho
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Soleye24(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
There is a thread where a man went to proposed to a physically challenged woman because she was gifted 14m.

Gigolo everywhere.

Learn to read between lines, he wrote "most" women and not "all" women. I have noticed you, you are a sad feminist, always quick to attack men.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by mrkings84(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
But u have been knocking since even without proposal. Or will that be diff,??
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Godbless3(m): 1:42am On Apr 16, 2021
AsherAmari:

The future is FEE-MALE.
This one already has a price tag on her.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by dam4sam: 3:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Chukwute:
Propose where we can knack immediately — Lady begs future husband not to engage her publicly

A Nigerian lady, Nurse Christyne has sent words across to her future husband on the kind of proposal that she expects for her engagement.

Taking to her Twitter page, she disclosed that she’s not in for any form of public engagement because she would like to “knack” with her man immediately after the proposal.

https://twitter.com/Flowzz001/status/1381887958983266304?s=19

Flat Yansh, No Hips, Flat Bweast, 2x4 Plank-Figure............ No wonder the only thing on her mind, 24/7 is Hamerring Sex.
Rubbish.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Frankcallys(m): 4:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Too many hypocrite here like say them no dey knack or never knack at all. Why are you guys disturbing yourselves for our mata? She's talking to me and una dey Para.

My future wife, I hear you loud and clear my Queen! It will be the best proposal any woman could ever ask for. Once you say yes and the kissing starts, our clothing will be flying right left front and center. In fact, it will happen sooner than later
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by illicit(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2021
lastchild:
when people make statements like this, it doesn't mean they don't know there's more to life

as the matter of fact, most people like this ends up successful

We shall all be successful IJN
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Ambassadors: 6:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Me I like ladies that are straight to the point Sha.. My opinion
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by kinzation(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin omoaale are e...
emi man catch cruise ni... E ya werey gan nmbi o

TATALoAlaMu:

Werey ni Daddy e. Be your own hero, no dey form Nairaland hero, please shift..
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by kinzation(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Iya e grin grin grin grin grin
Mio form.hero nmbi now
Hero kor
Trophy ni grin
TATALoAlaMu:

Guy be your own hero, no dey form Nairaland Hero
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
There is a thread where a man went to proposed to a physically challenged woman because she was gifted 14m.

Gigolo everywhere.
Your “hatred” for the male gender is actually created in Jupiter.
The hatred is too strong.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Eet22(m): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2022
grin sad
Frankcallys:
Too many hypocrite here like say them no dey knack or never knack at all. Why are you guys disturbing yourselves for our mata? She's talking to me and una dey Para.

My future wife, I hear you loud and clear my Queen! It will be the best proposal any woman could ever ask for. Once you say yes and the kissing starts, our clothing will be flying right left front and center. In fact, it will happen sooner than later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.