Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband (86580 Views)

Men Dat Can Cook Very Well Vs Man Dat Can Knack Very Well / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
I once said I would propose on the bed after knacking my babe vigorously without having to kneel down and
You can see this gal has vindicated me. I was right all along. Pete Odechi was also right there was no need to kneel...Knack and propose or propose and knack...either is best done on the bed.
Odechi ke
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by BigYash: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Liposure:
one yoruba film way i watch, the lady dey tell her virgin friend say men prefer experience girls to virgins way never do anything b4. She cum tok say instead of doing virgins they rather send them out to gain one or two experiences b4 choosing them as wife. Me when i hear am, I cum dey wonder...
Bros the life no just balance..
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by OB7Foreva(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Did you even watched the video ma'am?
saphiere:
There is a thread where a man went to proposed to a physically challenged woman because she was gifted 14m.

Gigolo everywhere.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by BigYash: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Telstar:
That's why you have to be good on bed too. Women love good sex.
Good ke. So girls are programmed by their coaches to last an hour or more. Cux those coaches use enhancement drugs. Now you wan go dey use drugs for your wife? Girl wen dem don use tm and orishi orishi scatter,na em you wan go use ordinary good in bed satisfy? Na harder harder she go take break your waist be that..
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Arinze624: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Skyfornia:
Most women have only sex to offer...

Fact!

But Sad indeed sad smiley
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Didismart11(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Yeah. So he'd quickly insert his ramrod right into your crotch and thrust you around. After that, he takes back his ring and calls off the proposal. You aren't hard to get, you know? Dear 'NURSE'. Even a mad man would use this scheme on you.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by gentlguruz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
it good for her sha, that is her own choice
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by saphiere(f): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Did you even watched the video ma'am?
I watched the video. When he went to hug the lady, she pushed him away.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by AdemolaA2: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Skyfornia:
Most women have only sex to offer...

True talk !!!
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by favour32(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
I once said I would propose on the bed after knacking my babe vigorously without having to kneel down and
You can see this gal has vindicated me. I was right all along. Pete Odechi was also right there was no need to kneel...Knack and propose or propose and knack...either is best done on the bed.
Pete Edochie!
Correct man!
Before,I proposed my two wives,I told each to kneel down.
Na so.

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by GENES11S: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
owobokiri:
The truth must be said shaaa...
Babe make sense die..

You are the only one making sense here. Others have failed to see the "complete picture".

[img]https://media1./images/cde7c8d507c9234704f5a62a920f2b14/tenor.gif?itemid=14186673[/img]

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Ferrous(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Future hubby, heareth thou this? But, I don't know if she's just being real
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by OB7Foreva(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
I watched the video. When he went to hug the lady, she pushed him away.
But you didn't notice the guy was just catching cruise..
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by YurFatHer: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Miss Nakamora
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Simba00007(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
There is a thread where a man went to proposed to a physically challenged woman because she was gifted 14m.

Gigolo everywhere.
some men lack dignity,not everyone one of us my dear cool
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by saphiere(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
OB7Foreva:
But you didn't notice the guy was just catching cruise..
ANd you didn't notice this nurse was catching cruise?
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Lovelyperson(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fish brain. That's the only thing[b] they[\b] know.

Ain't you part of the "they"?
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nurse indeed, this one na hospital sex worker.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by LikeAking: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
favour32:

Pete Edochie!
Correct man!
Before,I proposed my two wives,I told each to kneel down.
Na so.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by OB7Foreva(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Then why are you making a big deal out of it??
saphiere:
ANd you didn't notice this nurse was catching cruise?
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Simba00007(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Werey ni Daddy e. Be your own hero, no dey form Nairaland hero, please shift..
grin grin grin
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by ustanejnr(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
I wish the youth of this country will stop every day gist and reasoning about male and female organs, channel this energy on how we go take rescue this country from the myopic juntas ruling us.
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by wumi2017(f): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sweetheart, propose inside d room immediately I say yes,just Rush me like palliative grin grin grin
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by HRMK: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
make una hear dis #fishbrain?so,peson wey go dey propose marriage wit una,nor go don bang u severally?him nor go know if u good for bed?i wonda ooooh.......
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by remotecontrol: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Please bashing of women should reduce on NL, if a lady decide to offer sex ,let it be.
This comment doesn't mean she can only offer sex in a relationship/marriage
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by orlaglobal234: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Did I here you called this Olosho a nurse no because if this one give ordinary dog injection the dog will die immediately not to talk of human being
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by chaloskyx: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
WHICH OTHER NACKING DO YOU WANT THE ONE WAY U DON COLLECT NEVA DO REST SMALL NAA HABA
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by inchristalone(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na who never knack dey still put hope in knacking. Knack all you can and your eyes will clear. Boom! your eye don clear!

1 Like

Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by Chinny024(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
One bad egg spotted!!!
Re: Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband by hardon1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chukwute:
Propose where we can knack immediately — Lady begs future husband not to engage her publicly

A Nigerian lady, Nurse Christyne has sent words across to her future husband on the kind of proposal that she expects for her engagement.

Taking to her Twitter page, she disclosed that she’s not in for any form of public engagement because she would like to “knack” with her man immediately after the proposal.

https://twitter.com/Flowzz001/status/1381887958983266304?s=19

worwor nyash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.