Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion (4710 Views)

Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / Why Husbands Are Dying Faster / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by lemon10(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2021
See na

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by lemon10(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Another one

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jesterinjay: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
The real problem, you failed to address. The economy is the problem.

I m still feeding a 32yr old man graduate under my roof. Tell me when that one will be ready to start his own family
just because u feed him makes u refer to him as that one. They were right after all once a 9ja lady does something for u they feel like d boss of u. Imagine referring to a guy as that one because u feed him. Pray i never meet ur type kiss and tell. Gfb

5 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by dollytino4real(f): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2021
they are not
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by johnkey: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:

are you brand new?

Don't care, I'm a MALE.
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jeon(f): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2021
johnkey:
Don't care, I'm a MALE.
even though you are a male you should be brand new.
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by johnkey: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:

even though you are a male you should be brand new.
I 'should' be whatever I want to be and 'should' be with whoever I wish to be with.
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jeon(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2021
johnkey:
I 'should' be whatever I want to be and 'should' be with whoever I wish to be with.

then you don't have the right to shame anyone. or call names.
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by johnkey: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:

then you don't have the right to shame anyone.
who cares, ain't settling for no second hand products. not in this life not in the next

3 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jeon(f): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
johnkey:
who cares, ain't settling for no second hand products. not in this life not in the next

said by public property.

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Kingcalls: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Praxis758:
1. Debasement of morality

2. Spiritual/Religious mismatch. (Wrong teachings)

3. Economic disadvantage (joblessness)

4. Negative social medial influence

5. Lessons from married couples (infidelity, divorce, marital violence)

6. Feministic/misogynistic error

7. Fantasy standards from the female (women)

8. Cultural yoke (some ethic group still adhering to seniority among siblings to marry)

9. Money

10. Class (gap between the rich and poor)

11. Education (imbalance in level of education and ASUU & FG's loggerhead resulting tin strike.

I have spotted the main reasons

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Kingcalls: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
missimelda01:
Husbands are scarce because men don’t want to be husbands anymore, sometimes because they’re not capable of being one.

Thats not the reason...since women started to challenge mens authority after spending so much on weddings , bride price , housing and feeding , the woman that he is years older than will start preaching equality to him ... the only way u can get equality is thru baby mamarism

6 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Praxis758: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

I have spotted the main reasons

The bolded are pointful.

Thanks bro
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by femi4: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jesterinjay:
just because u feed him makes u refer to him as that one. They were right after all once a 9ja lady does something for u they feel like d boss of u. Imagine referring to a guy as that one because u feed him. Pray i never meet ur type kiss and tell. Gfb
You lack comprehension skills. It's obvious you ve suffered so much from Naija girls
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by greatnaija01: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
lemon10:
These are some of the reasons why husbands are scarce in Nigeria. Men kill themselves in cult wars. Most men that travel abroad end up marrying foreigners. Men are the ones that mostly go to prison. SARS killed many men. For the few available men that have survived all these, only a fraction of them can afford the exorbitant marriage rites expected of them.

Feel free to add yours.

Sadly you erroneously believe that MAN=HUSBAND......

All men are not HUSBANDS but all HUSBANDS are men.

When you understand this, you will rest and move on with your life.

Before you argue, pls find the meaning of HUSBAND.... then you will know that NOT everyone qualifies
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jesterinjay: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
You lack comprehension skills. It's obvious you ve suffered so much from Naija girls
come teach me then and ps nt dated
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jesterinjay: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
come teach me then ps never dated
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jesterinjay: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
then come teach me ps never dated
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Greystone: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
lemon10:
Another one

They are looking for ready-made men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Katcall: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
johnkey:
oga speak for yourself abeg. no more wife material in this country so as for me I'm personally not getting married to no hoe. which men wan be husbands to used damaged goods?
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Katcall: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
Husbands are not scarce.
Good husbands are scarce.

in the same way decent wives are hard to come by

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by johnkey: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:

said by public property.
if banging different fresh pussys regularly makes me a public property then I'll gladly be one, all these back and forth can NEVER change the fact that I'm not settling for an overused damaged goods in the long run, whether I'm used property or not. Pusssy hole can never be compared with rigid dïck shikena. I'm done arguing pointlessly with you bye.

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by lemon10(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
greatnaija01:

Sadly you erroneously believe that MAN=HUSBAND......

All men are not HUSBANDS but all HUSBANDS are men.

When you understand this, you will rest and move on with your life.

Before you argue, pls find the meaning of HUSBAND.... then you will know that NOT everyone qualifies

Go and open any primary 5 English textbook. Read and master comprehension passages. I think you need that.

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by pdf90(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
What do you gain being a Husband ,.... Stress stress and more stress ... For a species that is really thinking of only their benefit ...
missimelda01:
Husbands are scarce because men don’t want to be husbands anymore, sometimes because they’re not capable of being one.
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jeon(f): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
johnkey:
if banging different fresh pussys regularly makes me a public property then I'll gladly be one, all these back and forth can NEVER change the fact that I'm not settling for an overused damaged goods in the long run, whether I'm used property or not. Pusssy hole can never be compared with rigid dïck shikena. I'm done arguing pointlessly with you bye.

public property.

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
my dear husbands are not scarce so also ladies are not scarce..it's the scaring and worsening conditions we Nigerians find self......you think a man of 40yrs is happy he have not settle down? he has no work and nothing to hold on and start a family...it's hard to find one's self in Nigeria not to talk of extra mouths.

so most men who have not attain some levels or standards in life prefer to stay alone but forgets age dey go pass them....so men no scarce, instead say the Hunter is willing but no bullet to shot!
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jman06(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
gnykelly:
go Alaba or go ladipo you go see as the number of able bodied Bachelor full street. Guys plenty pass women grin grin
You're lying o. Go to the hospital and take stats of the number of male vs female births over a one month period, then come back and delete this your post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by phazotron(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
ayourbamie:
The future is female gang drive men away too

Saaphiere people

Na Shiloh go end am last last
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by johnkey: 5:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Jeon:

public property.
look fati or whatever your boring name is you can go and hug a transformer for all I care, I'll rather be a public property than a private property to a damaged goods, at least I'm not your property. bye

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by Jeon(f): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2021
johnkey:
look fati or whatever your boring name is you can go and hug a transformer for all I care, I'll rather be a public property than a private property to a damaged goods, at least I'm not your property. bye

public property.
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by lemon10(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2021
Jeon:

public property.

What do you mean? Why would you call someone such a name?
Re: Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion by lemon10(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2021
pdf90:
What do you gain being a Husband ,.... Stress stress and more stress ... For a species that is really thinking of only their benefit ...

Really??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Like It? Bushy, Trimmed, Or Shaved? / bb / Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.