Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is Football Killing Our Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Football Killing Our Relationship (2002 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2011
How many mistakes alone

Kezman,

Shehevenko

Toress ( el nino )

Crespo

Im sick and tired of that club
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

How many mistakes alone

Kezman,

Shehevenko

Toress ( el nino )

Crespo

switch to Man U,
Chelsea is bull crap.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by MrCork17: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks. sweeery, I bet u tink a linesman draws lines on the ball. true? undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

switch to Man U,
Chelsea is bull crap.

Close ya mouth! What do you know about Chelsea and football? undecided

190:

How many mistakes alone

Kezman,

Shehevenko

Toress ( el nino )

Crespo

Crespo was no mistake. He played footie at Chelsea. And Torres still has room for improvement. undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07:

Close ya mouth! What do you know about Chelsea and football? undecided

Crespo was no mistake. He played footie at Chelsea. And Torres still has room for improvement. undecided

i know they play it on a green field,with 11 players. angry

Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks. sweeery, I bet u tink a linesman draws lines on the ball. true? undecided

where is it drawn on,then,
if not on the ball itself,duh tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2011
Goldie

I rather Join Eyimba football club of ABA than Join manchester

In this world I hate Man U and barcelona so friggin much

those animals undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

Goldie

I rather Join Eyimba football club of ABA than Join manchester

In this world I hate Man U and barcelona so friggin much

those animals undecided

that could affect our relationship as bro and sis,
keep hating, angry

Eyimba ke,
they are local,don't even compare.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2011
OK since goldie is man U

i SWItch over to man U,
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2011
Now your talking sweerie, kiss kiss

and don't let me hear you mention the name
Chelsea, hence forth,ok.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07:

undecided undecided undecided

edit that mouth to kiss sharp sharp,
no dey bend your mouth for where i dey,i beg. angry
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2011
ok mum embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2011
hehehe grin grin grin grin grin

wetin no go cause trouble for some people self.
as for me i simply converted her to a CHELSEA/football fan,
no more issues,
now i can enjoy both grin grin grin
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2011
@poster
If the guy prefers to watch every game on earth during the whole weekend than spend quality time with his gf then he has an OBSESSION and nothing this girl will do is gonna fix that.
I suggest she dumps his asss and let him date/sh.ag his tv.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by BABE3: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
@OP I really really really know how addictive FOOTBALL is. I've been there once (with Arsenal). Never again! It takes over your freaking life.

But here's the deal, you/your freind simply need to get over it. When it comes down to it, those dudes don't give a sh1t about us fans(true talk). Why do we care so much.

He needs to make a scale of preference and start re-accessing his priorities, ASAP. smiley
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Dsense(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
OP.

This happened to me couple of yrs ago ''4 yrs ago'' . . .Like this girl is always madt at me whenevr going /watching soccer till she demands for the choose between her and soccer . . . .I chose SOCCER ''Chelsea'' for life.
Giels needs are so insatiable,even your friends chooses her this time,Next time she might ask him to choose between she and his mumm . , , . . . . . undecided

I think if you love some1 you should love them with what and who they are. undecided
Though the guy too needs to adjust his time and errands,At least let her share the breeze of weekends.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by yinkalink(f): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
D guy should get d gal to watch a Man U match. Let her xperience wat he njoys,fil d euphoria n believe me, we'l v anoda Man U fan in d making. Mind u,am a Man U fan too.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by BloodShed1: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
LOL

I'd never let a girl give me an ultimatum.

I love football. If she has a problem with me watching football then she can go, but I'm not compromising anything. Not enough poon can change that.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
Let's see the person am gonna be involved with has to manage my excess love for football. besides is it better for your guy sef to be home watching the match than outside screwing around.

I love football. If she has a problem with me watching football then she can go, but I'm not compromising anything. Not enough poon can change that.

Nicely said,
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
All you die hard football fans are missing the point!

Let's take any of you guys, for example, you follow A local team (ManU or Arsenal or Chelsea etc) and A country (Nigeria or UK etc)
So, we all know that a football match lasts "at best" 2hrs and that these overpaid players don't do more than 2matches per week "at best". SO, if your local team (2 x 2hrs)and your country (1 x 2hrs)were playing this weekend, SIX HOURS is the maximum that you should be "unavailable". If the OP is unavailable ALL WEEKEND, then there is an obsessive problem here.

Ps: this doesn't apply during Can/Euro/world cup, lol!
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by yinkalink(f): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2011
If she really likes d guy,she'l learn to like it. For instance, am a Man U fan and boyfriend is a Chelsea fan. When we met,i disliked him esp wen i learnt he was a blues. He had dis ovabearing attitude dat i associate wit all chelsea fans. Eventually we started talkin,he let me know dat he wanted me ryt 4rm d start n he wasnt lettin go. I gave in cos i liked him too. At first, we'd argue n argue ova ao respective teams,ideas n matches. Sumtyms i wouldnt let him touch if we lose n he ribs me. Eventually we reached a compromise, we respect each oda's club n ideas. We comfort each oda wen eida of d club loses. It wasnt easy cos i hated Chelsea wit blinding passion n he hated my club d same wae. My point is,she should eida learn to like it n dey shld cum 2 a compromise. D guy shld let her kn dat dey r two mutually independent tins i.e his luv 4 her n his luv 4 footbal.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Advocator: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2011
yinkalink:

If she really likes d guy,she'l learn to like it. For instance, am a Man U fan and boyfriend is a Chelsea fan. When we met,i disliked him esp wen i learnt he was a blues. He had dis ovabearing attitude dat i associate wit all chelsea fans. Eventually we started talkin,he let me know dat he wanted me ryt 4rm d start n he wasnt lettin go. I gave in cos i liked him too. At first, we'd argue n argue ova ao respective teams,ideas n matches. Sumtyms i wouldnt let him touch if we lose n he ribs me. Eventually we reached a compromise, we respect each oda's  club n ideas. We comfort each oda wen eida of d club loses. It wasnt easy cos i hated Chelsea wit blinding passion n he hated my club d same wae. My point is,she should eida learn to like it n dey shld come 2 a compromise. D guy shld let her kn dat dey r two mutually independent tins i.e his luv 4 her n his luv 4 footbal.

How s.t.u.p.i.d of you both to value a relationship over a damn football league? Those players don't even know your existence let alone know you are still breathing. I understand if you are a fan of something but taking it over the board like Justin Bieber's little s-l-u-t-s' fans? Cmon now? It is pathetic, and you know it too; to over consume yourself with something that doesn't benefit you. I am a LAKERS fan, a die hard one BUT I put my love ones, my life and any precious thing in my live first. Pinch me and tell me what I'm saying right now is all wrong.

This goes out to anyone who has the same mentality about this subject as you.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2011
lmao@ the poster typing for his 'friend'.  grin

be a man and talk to her jare. If she is feeling like she is being ignored
that is a problem dude. Get a DVR and record the game (if you have access to one).
Or each time there is a game, watch it and find a way to entice her to want to watch it
with you and be sure to "satisfy her needs" there after  wink cool cool
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Dsense(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2011
Advocator:

How s.t.u.p.i.d of you both to value a relationship over a damn football league? Those players don't even know your existence let alone know you are still breathing. I understand if you are a fan of something but taking over the board like Justin Bieber's little s-l-u-t-s' fans? Cmon now? It is pathetic, and you know it too; to over consume yourself with something that doesn't benefit you. I am a LAKERS fan, a die hard now BUT I put my love ones, my life and any precious thing in my live first. Pinch me and tell me what I'm saying right now is all wrong.

This goes out to anyone who has the same mentality about this subject as you.

Is this your best way of showcasing your view? undecided undecided undecided
Must you call those that have alien views from yours Stewpid? undecided

Honestly . . . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Advocator: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2011
D-sense:

Is this your best way of showcasing your view? undecided undecided undecided
Must you call those that have alien views from yours Stewpid? undecided

Honestly . . . .  . lipsrsealed undecided

I didn't refer to her as s.t.u.p.i.d, I referred to her idea as s.t.u.p.i.d! Next time if you want to address me young kid read between the lines from all angles.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2011
[size=18pt]taking over the board like Justin Bieber's little s-l-u-t-s' fans?[/size]

Advocator has killed me!

Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Advocator: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Advocator has killed me!

Glad I did.

Long time darky, whats crackin on your side? smiley
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2011
I'm good sweetheart.
Just doing my thing, and doing me.
How are you bro? smiley
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by yinkalink(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2011
Either u v a problem wit semantics or i wasnt clear enuf. I said we had problems,minor yea but wit d potential of bin sumtin big n we scaled thru. No one said anytin 'bout ignorin loved ones,i was talkin 'bout compromisin simple! As 4 ur callin my ideas stupid,i dnt kia rily cos if even u sae dey r a million times,i know dey arent.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ranoscky(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2011
OP, since they only see on weekends, then tell your friend to focus on her after watching whatever clubs football match that he supports, but if she doesnt want him to watch football at all and focus only on her then, pls, tell him that RANOSCKY said he should dump her as$ and ask her to go to hell.

YEYE GIRL !!!
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ranoscky:

OP, since they only see on weekends, then tell your friend to focus on her after watching whatever clubs football match that he supports, but if she doesnt want him to watch football at all and focus only on her then, pls, tell him that RANOSCKY said he should dump her as$ and ask her to go to hell.

YEYE GIRL !!!
The problem is that he always at viewing centre watching matches but I have advise the guy to watch only big team matches so as to have time for her
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by yme1(f): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
if he is a die hard football fan there is nothing she can do about it, but if he tends to create time always for her inbetween the footies thingy then yeah she can put in her own efforts too
the point is you can both can make fun out of it
i am not a footie fan but the moment i noticed my guy was into it i had to adjust to it
i do try and sit down watching footie with him under the condition that i dont support his team grin cause that way i get to turn it into a fun game
like if your team lose you make me dinner or lunch and vise versa or the winner pick any naughty act grin
trust me if you two are ready to put your part to it it definitely will work kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Wife Of A Poor Man Or Second Wife Of A Rich Man? / For ADAOBI My Runner Up Love / She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.