Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is Football Killing Our Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Football Killing Our Relationship (2003 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ranoscky(m): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

The problem is that he always at viewing centre watching matches but I have advise the guy to watch only big team matches so as to have time for her
Then, whats the point of having a girlfriend when he has no time for her?
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Zahnda(f): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2011
MAN U before anything and everything! I always tell even my family that should they ever get the urge to expire they best check if there're any MAN U league matches that week before giving in to said urge, or I just might have to be excused from attending the funeral. They totally understand this as they're Die Hard fans and wouldn't dream of dying at such a crucial moment.

Now this babe needs to get a life, literally, go out there and find hobbies to occupy herself as a boyfriend is not a babysitter or an entertainment console. Damn! Do 6yr olds date nowadays? Is a relationship all about pleasing one party? Like showing up for duty to attend to The Queen? Has she tried showing interest in the game? She just might like it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Refuses To Commit / Ladies Only. . .yes Or No / If You're My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.