Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Is Football Killing Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Football Killing Our Relationship (2000 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2011
My guy and his girlfriend is no longer talking, the babe claim that my guy don't have time for her during the weekend that he prefer to watch football than to stay with her and this my guy is a die hard Man utd fan who will make sure that he watches every football league matches in different leagues like Epl, la liga seria A and champions league. The guy want the girl back but she gave him an option of to quit watching football or the relationship is over. My guy love the girl and also love watching football now he is confused on what to do. Please advise him of what to do or what if you are in his shoe.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Blazay(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2011
Women can be so difficult and needy sha.
How can this be causing problems in a relationship?
Abi the girl nor get papa or brothers when she dey grow up?

He can spend some quality time with the babe. . .for we all need that.
But to give the bobo ultimatum? grin

Even if her toto na goldmine.
Shiooooooooor!

Make she thank her God say nor be any of my brothers or man wey be like my husband she jam! grin

Sme-sme girl!
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ystranger: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2011
No.

I think Alex Ferguson is killing their relationship!
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2011
Let the guy buy dstv or hitv 4 house nah, abi decoder don finish 4 market ni?
Dat one go even strengthen dir relatnship, hope i make some sense?
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2011
Football is very addictive and uncontrollable.
sometimes i wish i could steal my guy's car keys,and smash the tv,lol.
sometimes.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2011
@Blazay both of them are students they only have time to spent together during weekends but my guy prefer watching football
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

My guy and his girlfriend is no longer talking, the babe claim that my guy don't have time for her during the weekend that he prefer to watch football than to stay with her and this my guy is a die hard Man utd fan who will make sure that he watches every football league matches in different leagues like Epl, la liga seria A and champions league. The guy want the girl back but she gave him an option of to quit watching football or the relationship is over. My guy love the girl and also love watching football now he is confused on what to do. Please advise him of what to do or what if you are in his shoe.   

Both of them are quite selfish. They should be able to divide their time equitable. Without much fuss.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07:

Both of them are quite selfish. They should be able to divide their time equitable. Without much fuss.

Pastor. undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Abbycrown(f): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07:

Exactly!
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2011
Abbycrown:

Exactly!

cool cool
That's what Goldie and I did when she was taking too much time doing her shopping.

Goldieluks:

Pastor. undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07:

cool cool
That's what Goldie and I did when she was taking too much time doing her shopping.

undecided undecided

must you let the cat outta the bag? shocked sad
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2011

Oya, come and take a kiss.
kiss kiss
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2011
kiss embarassed kiss tongue

##batting eyelash## still.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2011
i wish chelsea would take my time like that

so that she could complain undecided

doesnt the gurl av lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why should the guy choose football over lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2011
He has to know how to balance football with time for gf!

She also needs to be considerate, she can't tell him to completly quit his passion for football?(even though u guy s obsession can't go way out of hand sometimes)

They need to come to some sort of mutual agreement.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by jaybee3(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2011
Why create a problem outta nothing.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by MrCork17: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2011
well, Since black women refuse to give us puuuny, we might as well boycutt them 4life & stick to Foootball!! angry
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well, Since black women refuse to give us puuuny, we might as well boycutt them 4life & stick to Foootball!! angry

but chelsea football club is even a bigger problem 2 me this season dan punny
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Brite02(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2011
Poster

May be for the ladies. . . .
As for me i see nothing wrong.
There's time for everything including football.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yeah, and football does not give us problems. angry
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by MrCork17: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07. Bro u dont like football? what do you like? cooking? undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2011

Am a die-hard football(Chelsea) fan.

Cork, which club are you a fan of? Bolton? undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by bayor48(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2011
I dnt no wetin pikin of nowadays they see for watchin matches self,na so one undergraduate go waste him life for ball-house near my street last 3 month,y, o, b, i, s, i beg text the gal number to me, i no be football fans, i be toto fans
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by MrCork17: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07? Bolton? HELL NOOO. You support Aberdeen? undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2011
bayor48:

I dnt no wetin pikin of nowadays they see for watchin matches self,na so one undergraduate go waste him life for ball-house near my street last 3 month,y, o, b, i, s, i beg text the gal number to me, i no be football fans, i be toto fans
grin  grin  grin

Exactly wen she has  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

who needs football  grin  grin
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Phate07? Bolton? HELL NOOO. You support Aberdeen? undecided

Aberdeen? Are they in the 3rd league? undecided

Bro, you should come to Chelsea.
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by 190: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2011
Nino fires blanks in 12 matches

chelsea matter don tire me undecided
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by MrCork17: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2011
Phate07:

Aberdeen? Are they in the 3rd league? undecided

Bro, you should come to Chelsea.

CHELSEA?? with torries firing blanks?? thanks but NO THANKS!! wink
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2011
Kamardiran:

you make sense but the guy na student where him go get money buy decoder
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2011
Kamardiran:

you make sense but the guy na student where him go get money buy decoder
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by RuuDie(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

My guy and his girlfriend is no longer talking, the babe claim that my guy don't have time for her during the weekend that he prefer to watch football than to stay with her and this my guy is a die hard Man utd fan who will make sure that he watches every football league matches in different leagues like Epl, la liga seria A and champions league. The guy want the girl back but she gave him an option of to quit watching football or the relationship is over. My guy love the girl and also love watching football now he is confused on what to do. Please advise him of what to do or what if you are in his shoe.  

You gats to be talking about me there. . . . . .i watch 'em all female football, beach football, schoolboys, 5-aside, monkey-post, u-12s, u-17 - ALL!
I'm never far away from the TV at weekends - no outings if there's an interesting game to watch!

Is footie killing relationships!!? HELL NO!
Infact, its helping to drum some sense into some dames' head. . . . .at least now she knows, that she needs his attention as much as he needs hers!!!

My advice to this your guy is keep enjoying your footie jare. . . . .& if she can't live with it, she should eat her heart out!!!
Re: Is Football Killing Our Relationship by Phate07(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

CHELSEA?? with torries firing blanks?? thanks but NO THANKS!! wink

Torres was a terrible mistake, but we'll soon be having a new replacement, a wonder kid from Brazil. undecided

@topic
If my girl decides am watching too much football, then she definitely is not for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Anonymous Threat To My Life / Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. / Nigerian Celebrities Share Their Most Romantic Moments Ever: Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.