Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me (5222 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Anybody that will start a thread with don't mind my grammar na thunder or lightning or something else na go f*re you and your fake story
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by airexx: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
She's a married woman, abi you don't have sense?
Shut up and stop trying so hard to get attention.

1 Like

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
how many we help you? will our opinions count?
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by November24(f): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
realakin:

i kuku have sense but i am confused ni.lol

You not confused,u are foolish
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Burgerlomo: 6:21am On Apr 16, 2021
Zorr:
Young man, put your little thing inside your trousers.

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Burgerlomo: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2021
realakin:

i kuku have sense but i am confused ni.lol

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Quality20(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2021
If a person brings u his/her problem, u are only to counsel them. Or is it that u can't be a marriage counsellor?
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by femi4: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2021
realakin:
Good day nairalander, dont mind my grammar i will be brief about this

I Recently met this lady on a social media page, we started getting closer,i got to know she is in her 30s 4 years older than me,with 3 kids her husband stays far away from where she resides ,they see once in a blue moon, now she told me her husband is planning on getting another wife where he stays probably due to the distance,i told her to move down but she said the husband is hell bent on marrying another wife and she is willing to back out of the marriage cos she cant cope, i told her to at least talk to her husband and fight for her marriage but she said her mind is made up, now this lady is really into me like she wants to be seeing me i am sure u all understand that, i know it wont go anywhere cos she just wants to be free and explore and enjoy what her husband has not been able to give to her due to distance,the way she talks and chat me explains how Hot she is , she is even planning to visit me , i have been looking for means to stop her from coming but this babe is adamant.
mind you she doesnt need my money she is doing well for herself she has a car and government job , One mind is telling me to give in another is saying dont i am confused the feelings is getting mutual even though we both know it is going no where
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am

Wetin you dey find.....

Palava, you dey find
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by francisbarrack(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2021
pulamu:
wahala be like buhari,e dey always visit London

and come back unannounced
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by realakin: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Zorr:
She's a married woman, abi you don't have sense?
And you are single how far can we mingle?
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by colossus91(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2021
folabayo:
It won't end well.
She might b lieing to u about her hubby getting anoda wife, just to feed her lustfull flesh. And if it's true, dnt play d games with her.
Bros follow your church mind

baba na Muslim!!
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by rennylaw(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
realakin:

I Recently met this lady on a social media page, we started getting closer,i got to know she is in her 30s 4 years older than me,with 3 kids her husband stays far away from where she resides ,they see once in a blue moon, now she told me her husband is planning on getting another wife where he stays probably due to the distance,i told her to move down but she said the husband is hell bent on marrying another wife and she is willing to back out of the marriage cos she cant cope, i told her to at least talk to her husband and fight for her marriage but she said her mind is made up, now this lady is really into me like she wants to be seeing me i am sure u all understand that, i know it wont go anywhere cos she just wants to be free and explore and enjoy what her husband has not been able to give to her due to distance,the way she talks and chat me explains how Hot she is , she is even planning to visit me , i have been looking for means to stop her from coming but this babe is adamant.
mind you she doesnt need my money she is doing well for herself she has a car and government job , One mind is telling me to give in another is saying dont i am confused the feelings is getting mutual even though we both know it is going no where

Flee as long as your legs can take you! Do not fall for her antics because God is seriously against such, besides she and her husband will still make up sooner or later due to the kids that are between them. She just wants you to fill the void pending when she reconciles with her hubby.
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by LegitLexLuthor(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you're a man - flow with her.
If you're a boy - stay away from her.
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by frozen70(f): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
realakin:

I feel she needs a man to sooth her and if you are the man then it's upto you to give in

It's going to be one regular casual relationship not that she wants you for marriage

As men can't stay without having women, women too have the same blood running in them

All she wants from you is a good time in bed that's all pending when she will sort herself

I believe you have been romantic with your gist with her that alone can trigger anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can We Call This Kind Of Yansh??? / Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.