Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66590 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Asiseeit:

Well, tbf, I'm not saying I won't be upset if my girlfriend agrees to go on a date. I'll be, and I could even (threaten to) end the relationship if it happened in my under G days. I was like that back then. So, I see your point.

(BTW, if it happens to me now, I'll be upset then after some time c'est la vie, no biggie. No strength to dey form detective.)

However, my point is - Agreeing to go on a date and actually going on a date are 2 different things.
She hasn't done it, she may not do it. There are millions of people who agree to go on a date and eventually cancel.
And from OP's write up, there's been a change in her attitude. So something is wrong. Perhaps OP didn't tell us the whole gist. So like I said earlier, the OP should be more worried about how to fix the relationship, than trying to test/tempt her.

She knows that he's attracted to her, so why entertain him by going back and forth?

She could have ignored or blocked him.

Whether she later cancels the date or not, she agreed and that still sends out a message that she's interested.

If she later cancels, that would still send a message that she is interested, had it not be for whatever came up.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Casemiro(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jerrick:
This is very recent!! Pardon my errors and mistakes please.

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.
please how did you get the messages in this format?

I mean, this is not how whatsapp display
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by dochenaj: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerrick:
But how will you explain her accepting to go on a date the first time/day they started chatting? grin
If she was free that day she would have gone. That was when I lost everything I had for her.
People are just talking, see it can happen to anyone and it’s good to learn from this
What's a date if not chatting face to face.

If she can chat with guys online, then she can as well go on dates and there is nothing inherently wrong with that.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Jerrick(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Casemiro:

please how did you get the messages in this format?

I mean, this is not how whatsapp display
You export the chat and save it.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by ColtPython(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

I feel the girl wan just chop him money disappear.

Guy when you never see in less than a week e wan give you iPhone 6 and send 25k for transport to a place that will probably cost less than 10k. And the babe still didn't see anything fishy, bros your babe is dumb.

Finally... the bottomline is the babe is dumb. All those things above are red flags but she still no get.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 2elliot: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
neyohh:
A pussified thread dominated by simpazees.

Where are my red pillar's at though to right the wrongs here tongue
Simps have taken over the thread to insult op. lol. Rather than learn the lessons that hoes ain't loyal they are bashing op for undercover work that helped expose the fraud of a girl. Laslas everybody go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 2elliot: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Cocao:
This op is not bright at all.

You have been dating her for 4 years, same length as a PhD but you are still not married to her.

You set a trap that even you cannot avoid. If someone chats you up with all those specs, even send you 25k and iPhone 6 instantly, tell me you will not fall for it? You probably will fall for even less.

People saying she was willing to meet same day, yes it happens. Sometimes you meet someone and you are compelled to meet them, especially in a public place. She also said she must come with a friend and won't sleep over.
I am not saying she was completely right, but you can sense the hesitation in her tone. And she's also not very bright with y'all painfully boring conversation.

That the op is willing to go so far shows his stupidity. I hope it comes out and y'all break up. This is too painful to look at.
be like na u be the girl op dey yarn. bitch!
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 2elliot: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
bigjackass:
mtvheew. All I see is a childish man-boy. pass me that girl's number since you don't need her anymore. She's decent and well mannered.
You are very SIMPle man.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 2elliot: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
seunmsg:
The lady in question did nothing wrong. You guys are not married so it’s still reasonable for her to be open to other options.
You are a SIMPle man.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Cocao(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
2elliot:
be like na u be the girl op dey yarn. bitch!

I am trying to understand how you can think the way you do. You just wake up and choose name calling. It must be really muddy in your head. Wow.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Casemiro(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerrick:
You export the chat and save it.

okay.

thanks
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Polchiz(m): 4:27am On Apr 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Husband is different from bf pls. You dont know what goes on in d op relationship, besides having a bf does not stop one from socializing biko. We in an opportunistic society ok. Marriage is more sacred and binding.
And why should a lady be in a relationship with a man she doesn't intend to marry?

And if the guy is not proposing after one year, break up with him.

You can't be in a relationship and be searching for a husband. That is why it is called relationship /courtship. It meant to lead to marriage.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by patmanpatrick(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Your baith is so enticing that 90% of Nigerian girls will fall for it.
Same happened to me but mime wasn't so enticing like yours yet babe lied to my face and went for the hangout without knowing the dude he lied to was the one he was going to see.
Would have told her if she said the truth when I asked her where she was going but babe get mind and lied to my face by telling me she's going to see an old time school friend so I decided to allow it play out and she wasted her money on tfare for nothing when I later I opened up to her she started telling everyone and her family members that I set her up���

These girls ain't loyal anymore just dey your dey and hustle for money find one wey your mind carry and marry case closed
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by SweetCunt97(f): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Polchiz:

And why should a lady be in a relationship with a man she doesn't intend to marry?

And if the guy is not proposing after one year, break up with him.

You can't be in a relationship and be searching for a husband. That is why it is called relationship /courtship. It meant to lead to marriage.
You've spoken well
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Map1(m): 5:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Acecards:
baba tell me the secret you used to get such number of girls without spending
if you are into transportation business you will understand me better

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.