Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66533 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 2elliot: 12:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Say whatever you like about op being immature and all that but as a man your doomsday comes really faster when you don't learn the lessons from op. These bitches ain't loyal. I can't count the number of girls that have fallen for this format of catching their infidelity. They are that weak and vain,

27 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by JubrinElSudan: 2:35am On Apr 17, 2021
She even tried by not denying that she has a boyfriend, plus telling him that 25k tfare is huge for her

9 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 4:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
Just have in mind that whatever happens, happens! grin Girls that won’t fall for this no reach 4 for Nigeria currently grin
dem no reach 4 self even if any girl is reading this . She will still fall. Most naija girls are greedy ... something wey their parents can’t afford for them in their entire lives , na him dey go Dey eye.. The guy is so good with words and female psychology.

You will know how game the guy is when he told the girl to cut her sim when coming .. that line has knocked off any resistance from the girl ..

@ op all girls are the same. No matter how real her love is. Women are hypergamous in nature, she will always leave you for someone better except she doesn’t see the option. I don’t take women’s love serious

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by femi4: 4:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
This is very recent!! Pardon my errors and mistakes please.

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.
You can't edit post on fp
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 4:13am On Apr 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Who said anything abi meeting him? Besides, you meet such in public places naw
you’re a glutton and greedy!.. if dem kidnap you now u go put your family for trouble.. y’all want free things from strangers .. smh.

17 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 4:17am On Apr 17, 2021
culf:

if I know my partner did what you posted above, we are done.
The truth is, you guys don't trust each other and as such, you shouldn't go this far to prove anything, just walk away, relationship without trust is not a relationship.

Ohhh so make I trust blindly a woman that refused to talk to me but find it easier to talk to stranger Wey go kidnap her in Lagos island ?

E go shock u say your girlfriend Dey under dick right now ( if she’s not with you at the moment )

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2021
IamPlato:
Even You Will Fall For This bro.

What You Are Doing There Is No Sense In It. Its Childish

Creating The Personality Of A Rich Person Is Something Many will Fall For Because People Are In Need Of Money and Coupled With The Fact That Majority Of Nigerians Are Living In Poverty or Struggling

Even You Will Fall For This trash so Cut The Bullshit. If Your Girl Is Not Interested In You Again Is probably Because You Are Insecured and This Your Stalking her Will Make Her Hate You

And if dem kidnap you/her , I hope u no go complain ..
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 4:22am On Apr 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Dont be silly. It's not like your relationship is rosy with her. She's probably bored of you and needs another male attention. I'd play along too sef to see where it leads too

No relationship is rosy anywhere! And the girl indirectly agreed that her boyfriend Dey try. All i see is greediness.

8 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 4:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
Guy the bait you used to set her up is very enticing...

[b]As long as you and the girl is not married her [/b]trying to see where this will lead to is not out of place oh... My 2 cents

If na me be the girl I go fall anyhow
and if he ends up married to the girl , what’s the probability that she will not fall for this again ? This is pure greediness

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
and if he ends up married to the girl , what’s the probability that she will not fall for this again ? This is pure greediness
As a spinster she has every right to choose the best man for herself... But as a married woman that right is no longer there. It's not as if she was cheating, she was just keeping her options open.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Map1(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
As a spinster she has every right to choose the best man for herself... But as a married woman that right is no longer there. It's not as if she was cheating, she was just keeping her options open.
you are very right, I don't know why guys are taking dating seriously as if there life depends on it,why policing some one who you have not getting married to, even if you are married to her I don't think it what it or else you die suddenly and wrongfully, I dated up to 40 girl before I married and the total amount I spent on them is not up to 10k, I don't spend more than a week with girls the moment I had sex with you I don't call you again even when you called I don't pick that is the end I only dated girls to have sex after that nothing more and when it's time for me to settle down I find a working class who is ready to settle down also.so why worried about girls

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Map1:
you are very right, I don't know why guys are taking dating seriously as if there life depends on it,why policing some one who you have not getting married to, even if you are married to her I don't think it what it or else you die suddenly and wrongfully, I dated up to 40 girl before I married and the total amount I spent on them is not up to 10k, I don't spend more than a week with girls the moment I had sex with you I don't call you again even when you called I don't pick that is the end I only dated girls to have sex after that nothing more and when it's time for me to settle down I find a working class who is ready to settle down also.so why worried about girls
You are a bad player oh... 40 girls and not up to #10k spent

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Heineken(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
dem no reach 4 self even if any girl is reading this . She will still fall. Most naija girls are greedy ... something wey their parents can’t afford for them in their entire lives , na him dey go Dey eye.. The guy is so good with words and female psychology.

You will know how game the guy is when he told the girl to cut her sim when coming .. that line has knocked off any resistance from the girl ..

@ op all girls are the same. No matter how real her love is. Women are hypergamous in nature, she will always leave you for someone better except she doesn’t see the option. I don’t take women’s love serious
lol the boss man
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Dreyton36: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm just here smiling bc I know where it will surely end
And I already know what's in her mind and what's on yours
I hardly comment on topics like this but when I do , I speak facts only so listen carefully son

1. LASU BABE

2. a responsible girl won't continue a conversation with a stranger she doesn't know from Adam

3. She keeps saying she has a boyfriend bc she's not yet sure of how you got her contact not bc she really cares

4. When she says she loves you, it's not from her heart , it's bc she doesn't wanna make a mistake bc she still can't reminisce on what group u got her contact from

5. A responsible babe will never accept a rendezvous (date)

6. Saying she's gonna come with a friend doesn't make her holy , accepting to show up at all is a red flag and she'll surely fvck him if it was someone else really

7. Saying she can't sleep over cuz of church service the next day simply means she'll surely wanna spend a night with a total stranger after the first visit and you know what ends a night out at a hotel till dawn

8. She's indecisive and she's got a low self esteem , she goes for glittering things , this is what I mean
A responsible woman would never accept no gift from a stranger she's not ready to go down with

9. That babe will suck any guy's d**k for material things
She's already drooling over 25k tfare already , a big disrespect to her man
A big blow to her man's face
Reason this word "hmmm he's trying"

10. That babe is smart when it comes to cheating bc she plays with caution

Here's my advice for you , carry on with the conversation and insist on her coming alone , if you have the 25k send it to her , and you'll see how she'll truly come alone , and this time pick an hotel , let her get there before you
Disguise to the hotel and give her a room number to get it

She when gets in ensure you have a mixture of Origin bitters and agbo baba stanley which will seize your sperm for 4 hours then fvck the hell outta her and retrieve 20k from her , the other 5k is for payment for the sex bc that's what she wants be , a bi5ch
You're not doing that for your own sanity but a lesson for her to hold on to in case of her next relationship , so she wouldn't do that to another man's son
Then forever keep banging her but avoid LASU girl onwards , they're for knacks not for keeping

Lights up my kpoli in peace

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:

No relationship is rosy anywhere! And the girl indirectly agreed that her boyfriend Dey try. All i see is greediness.
Nope. I actually didnt see greed cos the guy offered to send 25k and she said it was just too much. A greedy person no go talk like that. Its obvious d op sef no dey give am kudi no mara how lil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by SweetCunt97(f): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
you’re a glutton and greedy!.. if dem kidnap you now u go put your family for trouble.. y’all want free things from strangers .. smh.
Who be this one? Are you freaking ok? What part of public place dont you understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Jerrick(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2021
The concluding picture is below

SweetCunt97:
Nope. I actually didnt see greed cos the guy offered to send 25k and she said it was just too much. A greedy person no go talk like that. Its obvious d op sef no dey give am kudi no mara how lil
Nah I do give her money and don’t even jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about.

What I just learnt from this is that, see men, true love does exist BUT your “once true love” will leave you anytime when a man with more money comes no matter the money you have. If you like agree and if you like disagree when everything set your eyes go clear. E never happen na why you still dey argue grin
I’m done with love for now....lemme play a bit. Ah
Emi?? Fine boy! Melanin popping. Walai girls daran grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Map1(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
You are a bad player oh... 40 girls and not up to #10k spent
I swear to God who made me,it always amazed me when someone guys on Nairaland take girls issues as if there life depends on it,I date for sex and after that nothing more and when it's time for me to settle down I marry a lady who has a job

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:

I feel the girl wan just chop him money disappear.

Guy when you never see in less than a week e wan give you iPhone 6 and send 25k for transport to a place that will probably cost less than 10k. And the babe still didn't see anything fishy, bros your babe is dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by dipson4u08(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2021
I WAN SEE THE END OF THIS......
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Who be this one? Are you freaking ok? What part of public place dont you understand?
and you’re too dumb to know that regardless of the place they meet, she can still be kidnapped .. I can bet my balls that for the girl to go there, fhuck go happen.. for her to trip for iPhone 6plus and 25k , apparently she’s a broke glutton .. she’s susceptible to kidnapping.. I can bet my balls that the girl won’t turn down the offer of entering the guy’s car. And if that happens she’s a goner

21 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by culf: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:

Ohhh so make I trust blindly a woman that refused to talk to me but find it easier to talk to stranger Wey go kidnap her in Lagos island ?

E go shock u say your girlfriend Dey under dick right now ( if she’s not with you at the moment )

I didn't say trust blindly, I said if she is giving you reasons to doubt her and not willing to change after talking to her, then move. What will be will be. relationship needs at least small level of trust, blindly or not

well, what my woman decide to do or not do is not my business. Any human being on earth can disappoint except God but that doesn't mean I don't trust her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2021
culf:

I didn't say trust blindly, I said if she is giving you reasons to doubt her and not willing to change after talking to her, then move. What will be will be. relationship needs at least small level of trust, blindly or not

well, what my woman decide to do or not do is not my business. Any human being on earth can disappoint except God but that doesn't mean I don't trust her.
MR man what your woman does with her body is your business Abeg ! If she go carry hiv give your eye go clear. Abi na 247 u Dey use cd?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2021
BiggyB242:

I feel the girl wan just chop him money disappear.

Guy when you never see in less than a week e wan give you iPhone 6 and send 25k for transport to a place that will probably cost less than 10k. And the babe still didn't see anything fishy, bros your babe is dumb.

She’s just too greedy and nothing much ... las las dem go use her

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Map1:
I swear to God who made me,it always amazed me when someone guys on Nairaland take girls issues as if there life depends on it,I date for sex and after that nothing more and when it's time for me to settle down I marry a lady who has a job
baba tell me the secret you used to get such number of girls without spending
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
The concluding picture is below

Nah I do give her money and don’t even jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about.

What I just learnt from this is that, see men, true love does exist BUT your “once true love” will leave you anytime when a man with more money comes no matter the money you have. If you like agree and if you like disagree when everything set your eyes go clear. E never happen na why you still dey argue grin
I’m done with love for now....lemme play a bit. Ah
Emi?? Fine boy! Melanin popping. Walai girls daran grin
To some dumbasś they will say this is love , but to me this is greediness from her side . She’s a greedy baśtard

7 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
someone you never knew from Adam, someone u just started talking to, dem offered u 25k and iPhone and u jumped on to it.. well I can see clearly now..

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Map1:
Alaye move front!! No Dey cook beans for us here.. 40 girls with less down 10k..

Lol. Na your type Dey beg women for sex..

If you had not mentioned the word “date” I might believe you , na u be Anthony Joshua ni abi cronaldo Wey girls Dey die for.. all this kind lies self.

27 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by habsydiamond(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2021
These ladies are like judas ischariot atimes they will deny ur Jesus in no time.. See this one's life now... The future is indeed female

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
no man with ego and in his right sense will say this rubbish.. you’re either a simp or a woman ..

She’s a smart cheat and that is it.. no be relationship Dey lead to marriage ? She’s just who she’ is . A cheat . No cap.

Ok let’s agreed she’s keeping her option in your words , what if she was raped or kidnapped? Cos a girl Wey decide to go meet strangers for where she barely knows cos of iPhone 6plus and 25k, then she will fhuck the man..

I careless about how she lives her life , but remember she fit use her own spoil the guy .. if she go nack and contract infections , na be only she go suffer

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.