Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66493 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
But how will you explain her accepting to go on a date the first time/day they started chatting? grin
If she was free that day she would have gone. That was when I lost everything I had for her.
People are just talking, see it can happen to anyone and it’s good to learn from this
Me I will go as long as it's an open place and in fact bills not on me.

I'll play along. Not just situations like this, even a scam situation I still play along. Yeah I'm weird
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
obiekunie2:

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF!

tht chat is a chat of a typical nigerian babe that wants to chop your money and clean mouth.

she will come to that restaurant in company of her friends, eat u mugu and promise to see you again.

if u ask her to follow u to the hotel she will tell u to schedule it for another day as she is with her friend.

she will even tell you she is on her period.

THAT CHAT DOESNT MEAN SHE WILL FUK U WHN SHE COME VISITING.

SO TAKE A CHILL PILL.

Besides, if she is not into you, she would av told u in that chat that she just have a bf but not a serious relationship.

YOU GUYS SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT A GIRLS FEELINGS - SHE HAS THE RIGHT NOT TO CHAT YOU WHEN SHE DOESNT FEEL LIKE, THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU.

FINALLY, FROM YOUR TOO MUCH TALKING, IF SHE IS SMART, SHE WOULD AV KNOWN ITS YOU.

Really! Your love is snubbing you and your messages constantly and you're consoling yourself that you are respecting her feelings. But that same moment, she's deeply involved collecting imaginary 25k and iPhone from a stranger on the same social media. How do you guys even manage to justify these two scenarios beats me. Some relationships deserve to walk out of it and move on. Nonsense
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
IamPlato:
Even You Will Fall For This bro.

What You Are Doing There Is No Sense In It. Its Childish

Creating The Personality Of A Rich Person Is Something Many will Fall For Because People Are In Need Of Money and Coupled With The Fact That Majority Of Nigerians Are Living In Poverty or Struggling

Even You Will Fall For This trash so Cut The Bullshit. If Your Girl Is Not Interested In You Again Is probably Because You Are Insecured and This Your Stalking her Will Make Her Hate You
Me self as a guy, once you mention money I'll play along. No time
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 1Sharon(f): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
neyohh:
A pussified thread dominated by simpazees.

Where are my red pillar's at though to right the wrongs here tongue

People are pardoning the girl lol

They're forgetting she would have gone to the hotel had she not had church the next day

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Oga, calm the fück down and use your 'old age' to go and collect money in the bank. I know several Nairalanders who are far older than you but they don't announce their 'old age' like it's their greatest achievement in life.

Act with the wisdom of someone approaching middle age make person hear word biko.

In retrospect, I seriously doubt you're 40. No sensible 40 year old will act so childish. You're probably still squatting somewhere with your older siblings and collecting stipends from them.

Ogbeni koshi lo jare ko geddifok.

shocked shocked shocked shocked hun
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by deltateam: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
culf:
you get time ooo, why all these? if you're not feeling her, tell her, if she refuses to make amend, move, its simple.
it's wrong of you to do this.

Op all this wasn't necessary
You got what you wanted and so ..

If you were in her shoes, you will do worse
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by cybriz82(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol you're forgetting that she turned down his offer to go to the hotel because she had church the next day

Na so them dey talk until d party start..she will even sleep there for one week...
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
IceDune:
Some guys get time oh. I'm weak!!!
Haha
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Hassanmaye(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
Just have in mind that whatever happens, happens! grin Girls that won’t fall for this no reach 4 for Nigeria currently grin
Lol fish brains but they will never agree
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by cybriz82(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=Confusionist post=100874424]I'm an old guy, nearly 40 and you should understand that you're a fool. This girl goes thru temptation each day and you decide to test her with what she needs most that you cannot provide and you said she's cheating or what?
Understand that you'll be throwing away a good girl if you do this. From the conversation, she's trying not to Bleep up. Never used a Dearing word for the guy keeping her cool. Even using sir for the guy. I'll tell you what will happen if this was real... If the guy was real, she'll watch him and you'll keep acting stupid and she'll leave you. But now that the guys is not real, she'll only be devastated and never love you again. From all indication, this is normal conversation. You better stop now and stop trying to fool her. She is even willing to go with a friend. You think a hoe will even think twice before meeting in an hotel? If you keep tempting someone, what do you think will eventually happen. Girl has a bad phone that you can't change for her. Don't have money that you can actually give her and you're tempting her and expecting her not to fall? If a girl should test you and has all you want, won't you want to try too?

Let it go. You're just being a kid[/quote

Oga did u read the part where she said her frnd will excuse them if he want..she even ask him to come to ikeja..she haz enuf time for a stranger but keep ignoring her boyfrnd...she ain't y loyal bro..she is just acting like a good girl saying she will come with her frnd..even if she come with a frnd itz possible she can give her frnd some cash to go bck home y she stay back with d guy.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by obiekunie2: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
maasoap:

Really! Your love is snubbing you and your messages constantly and you're consoling yourself that you are respecting her feelings. But that same moment, she's deeply involved collecting imaginary 25k and iPhone from a stranger on the same social media. How do you guys even manage to justify these two scenarios beats me. Some relationships deserve to walk out of it and move on. Nonsense

its his girlfriend bro!

NOT HIS WIFE!!
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by timisquare82(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
constance500:

Just sign her account on WhatsApp web and find out what your babe is up to.. No need for all this stress
How?
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by sylve11: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yungstallion:

Mad mem grin grin cool
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Kahngor: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
timisquare82:

How?
i noticed whatsapp web doesnt work lately, how do i do that successfully
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by BTCog: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is my submission. Though the temptation was high for her but in all the conversation, she still loves you. She didn't prove a saint but she is still a good girl.

If a girl gives 1/10th of their temptation you are likely going to fall ten times. I don't support immorality but you have been with her for 4 years without a commitment outside sex and that doesn't mean that she could still not leave you.

She didn't deny you. She promoted you in the conversations. However, ladies can learn not to allow any man rush them this way. Most of such end in tears. If you really love her, she wants a commitment from you.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Op, nobody likes poverty, she was only trying to give the rich guy a chance. Since she's not your wife and you haven't even proposed to her, you have no right to hold her back. She's after a better life and you want to stop her?
Op, find better things to do, na idleness dey make men want to play this kinds of game.
Btw, try to write less when chatting next time. You talk too much and it's sometimes boring to read long messages.
Upload everything now, you can't edit your thread once it is moved to the Front-Page.

Well said
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
obiekunie2:

its his girlfriend bro!

NOT HIS WIFE!!

Seriously na girlfriend dey turn wifey
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by geezyk(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
You be SIMPson walahi, if I was your gf, I'll be exhausted also. Imagine hounding me with messages all the time, you're an attention LovePeddler*. If you were to trade places with her, you won't even think twice before even dumping her

That silly convo you posted shows how good a girl she was to you, but your Simpson attitude no allow you see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by GeneralPula: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
In a situation whereby majority of Naija girls are not faithful, I can tell ya that this particular girl has a potential of faithfulness in her..

If the babe is with a real G that knows how to handle a lady, she’s gonna be faithful

Even, a faithful girl can still fall for this at first, but she may later recollect her thought along the line..

All in all, if a dull dude meets a good babe, he won’t still be able to keep her - that’s the OP issue here..
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by emonis88: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
IamPlato:
Even You Will Fall For This bro.

What You Are Doing There Is No Sense In It. Its Childish

Creating The Personality Of A Rich Person Is Something Many will Fall For Because People Are In Need Of Money and Coupled With The Fact That Majority Of Nigerians Are Living In Poverty or Struggling

Even You Will Fall For This trash so Cut The Bullshit. If Your Girl Is Not Interested In You Again Is probably Because You Are Insecured and This Your Stalking her Will Make Her Hate You
forget that jare! the thing with women is dat they love money too much, pass me sef. when it is too good to be true, or too easy to be luck, be careful. na so he has broken my heart Dey, when d guy don hype finish, come spend, then grab d fish n run like hell, the music go change tune to heart broken, but when it was too good to be true dem no Dey see am. All dat glitters ain't gold.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Fidinno(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
my brother
the girl has even tried not to rush and meet with you from the very first day.
in today's world everybody is looking for a way to better his/her life!.
even guys will fall o if it's the opposite... Belgium Medical Doctor iphone 6+ 25tfare
#nathehustle
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Fidinno(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
my brother
the girl has even tried not to rush and meet with you from the very first day.
in today's world everybody is looking for a way to better his/her life!.
even guys will fall o if it's the opposite... Belgium Medical Doctor iphone 6+ 25tfare
#nathehustle
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Poanan: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
This is very recent!! Pardon my errors and mistakes please.

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.

you dont see it from your ended that you are actually jobless. You hold someone down in the name of dating for 4 years. if you are not ready for marriage why not let her go?

4 years is a whole lot of time my dear. she cant continue waiting for u. Hence, dont expect any commitment she is not your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by constance500: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
timisquare82:

How?

Goto web. whatsapp. Com on a pc or get the app whatsweb

Scan the qr code on your screen with the victim's phone.. Voila..

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jaxxy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Psoul:

If this chat is real, that girl has my 90% mark for a very responsible girl.
She is matured. Not desperate. Not cheap.
She doesn't talk much. She's respectful.
She's a wife material.
She will love her husband and family firmly.
All she need is a man that will love her and have a relatively good financial stand.

OP, you should try hard to keep this girl. You can hardly see a girl that will be this good.
I read your chats all through, I did not see any strong thing to condemn her of.
If you have any, pls point it out for me.

U must be new in the game. Ure waiting for her to type yes I will sleep over b4 u know what direction this will end? grin

He chatted up out of the blues 2day and he’s already calling her baby comfortably and planning a met up. Hookup is 85% cos I won’t call this a date again. The come with a frnd is for decency sake. She may not bother to come with a frnd again. U guys don’t know whats up oo. grin

2 of my Ex’s won’t let me call them baby until many weeks or months later and both were single just exited their relationships. I’m not talking about hookups lol.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Asiseeit: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol you're forgetting that she only turned down his offer to go to the hotel because she had church the next day

So she said, cos it was a genuine excuse. She may have had another one if that one wasn't there. Important thing is "she turned it down".
Innocent until proven guilty
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by constance500: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kahngor:
i noticed whatsapp web doesnt work lately, how do i do that successfully

Use a pc or get WHATS WEB app
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by elmas(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
I am trying to train myself to expect the worst from any lady, it helps to keep one at pace, you could also go out with other girls and catch your fun, whatever happens, happens for a reason.

I believe you should have made known your intentions to her, like marriage or else she might definitely fall for someone else plus don't loose an innocent girl because of suspicion, give her space and stay afar by providing her needs.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Checked86: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Let us switch personality before judging her. The whole stress was unnecessary to me, or at least you went too far in tempting her.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by 77star: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
I'm weak
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by armadeo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

I think he should ask for the name of the guy [her supposed bf], if at all Op is on the Tag NUMBER ONE, make all kuku shock you once, n die!��

Lol. Even worse.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Natasha2(f): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
This conversation was too awkward for me, the kinda guy I actually dislike 100%, boring suffocating chats, so much hurry, you’re lucky she even replied you undecided

I have no advice for you though cheesy you wear the shoe you know where it hurts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.