Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. (2903 Views)

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Entayali: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cutehector:
be like say this thread na fake
It's not fake... I'm going to find a way to tell her to get rid of it.
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by KidDarkness(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Brotherly, e sweet die
Chai! See wetin I dey miss. God, when will it be my own turn?
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by KidDarkness(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Entayali:

E sweet but na the wahala I dey so.
No shaking. No do abortion ooo. We dey your back. Na the naming rice I dey target.
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Michelle55: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cutehector:
one girl just dey gum gum me anyhow for my street and i dey run away eh. Make prick no go loose gaurd.
Is that so? undecided
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by 1F30M4(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Angel Gabriel, bring the holy cane!!
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Michelle55: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nazgul:

You'll be fine bro.

It's just an ordinary pregnancy, not a death sentence, you should be happy that you're a potent man, do you think it's easy to impregnate a lady?

Someone said Pampers is expensive, don't let that scare you. You can use wrapper to tie on the baby, and keep washing it every morning...with that, you won't need to buy any baby wears or food for the next 6months if you're practicing exclusive. 6months should be enough time for you to engage yourself in anything that will fetch income (no matter how small) for your new family.

So fear not, you've successfully contributed your quota to Nigeria's population.

Congratulations.

Nairaland pipu wee not kee me with laff

1 Like

Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by iamyemiakins(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
You met her recently and you don load am quickly.
You don use ur preek perform wonders in her life in no time
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Is that so? undecided
lmao.. I know say you go see am. You no see the part wey i say i dey run?
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Freezby2020: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Whn u were going deeper and deeper, releasing galons upon galons of akamu into her, u no remember say you no be "man" yet,

Abi den no teach you for that your university, say to sabi nak woman no mean say you be man.

You dey weep emotions. My friend be a man and be responsible. Carry your Cross I beg u

Entayali:
I just graduated last year from uni and I'm doing my service soon. I met this girl recently and she just finished her OND at a polytechnic and we started dating.

She has been having issues for some time and I went to the pharmacy to get her anti-malaria drugs but it kept on persisting so she did a test and it turned out that she is pregnant.

I'll be going to visit my parents in Asaba next week and I don't even know how I'll break the news to them... Apart from breaking the news, I'm also not financially and emotionally ready for marriage or having a child.

I need your help on what to do!
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Michelle55: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cutehector:
lmao.. I know say you go see am. You no see the part wey i say i dey run?
Gimme the geh address.. E be like say bomb dey her head undecided

Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Gimme the geh address.. E be like say bomb dey her head undecided
abeg come and bomb her.
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Michelle55: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cutehector:
abeg come and bomb her.
I dey night bus already.. No worry cheesy
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Entayali:
I just graduated last year from uni and I'm doing my service soon. I met this girl recently and she just finished her OND at a polytechnic and we started dating.

She has been having issues for some time and I went to the pharmacy to get her anti-malaria drugs but it kept on persisting so she did a test and it turned out that she is pregnant.

I'll be going to visit my parents in Asaba next week and I don't even know how I'll break the news to them... Apart from breaking the news, I'm also not financially and emotionally ready for marriage or having a child.

My guy you're afraid, it's normal with this kind of thing. Panic is okay, but look you can do this.

First, do you see a future with the lady? You could work on your finances as a Corp member, what skill do you posses and how can they find monetary exchange?
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

I dey night bus already.. No worry cheesy
scam. You should be here like in a minute
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Michelle55: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cutehector:
scam. You should be here like in a minute
Be nice, holdup dey road fah undecided
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Be nice, holdup dey road fah undecided
grin
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by duduade: 3:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Entayali:

E sick gan Sir

You no think about all these and use rubber

Good for you
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Nazgul:

You'll be fine bro.

It's just an ordinary pregnancy, not a death sentence, you should be happy that you're a potent man, do you think it's easy to impregnate a lady?

Someone said Pampers is expensive, don't let that scare you. You can use wrapper to tie on the baby, and keep washing it every morning...with that, you won't need to buy any baby wears or food for the next 6months if you're practicing exclusive. 6months should be enough time for you to engage yourself in anything that will fetch income (no matter how small) for your new family.

So fear not, you've successfully contributed your quota to Nigeria's population.

Congratulations.

Hahaha grin grin you don kill.me with laugh that was funny God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Congratulations.
If you weren't ready for marriage, why go skinny-dipping?
Me I won't advise abortion sha, unless you will end up marrying her.
So impregnating a girl means automatic marriage?
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by incogni2o: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Entayali:

Dont let het abort

Contact me on whatsapp...see my sig for details
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
and Pampers is very costly nowadays..
Theres always napkins
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Romanoff(f): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

So impregnating a girl means automatic marriage?

No child should be brought up out of wedlock.

If you no wan marry her, no sleep with her, if you no fit hold body, strap up.

If the girl na your sister, you go dey talk this yarn?
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Muhylonaire007: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Entayali:

We are both inexperienced.. I don't think I can even use a condom.

Weere grin grin grin grin
You like Monday night Raw
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Bro give me location make i come chop food for yaa naming ceremony wink

I can even help you to serve people
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Romanoff:

No child should be brought up out of wedlock.

If you no wan marry her, no sleep with her, if you no fit hold body, strap up.

If the girl na your sister, you go dey talk this yarn?

Yes I won't force my sister into marriage
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by frozen70(f): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Entayali:

First of all, tell her how ill prepared you are for the pregnancy

Listen to her and hear her own view about it

If she insisted on keeping it, let it be

Just let her know that you will try your little best to provide for the child, but wouldn't want her to trap you down with the pregnancy or the child

What it means is that you guys may marry or may not marry

Go home and inform your mother

Her opinion will put you right

If they support the pregnancy then keep it and you guys works towards it

But if they refuse then let her know your parents opinion
Re: I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Team I like it skin to skin.......... Congratulations Papa Triplets

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) / Two Men Arrive At School To Pick Up Same Girl / Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.