Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. (45645 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by samsard(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2021
yanabasee1:

This is no excuse to deny a guy... She'd say that she's in a relationship but not serious or planning to lay the guy off or something....
Exactly!! She could have admitted being in a relationship but wanting to move on maybe to a more serious person or whatever. Honestly I wouldn't find fault with that. But she lied instead.
There's nothing wrong with wanting marriage or moving on but the lie disqualifies

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by merits(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....
omo this girl use me play gg2.5 lolz...... imma take a break rn
You too as a man can fall for this kind trap,so far you never pay her dowry she's not yet yours.so she need to consider some serious suitors incase you Bleep up.you are a mad man for me to used my small mb to read this your useless post.

I feel like to blow off your head sefff.

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Uniique(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Don't blame her please buhari made zoogeria so hard and remember she is 27 and she might have families asking for money

And what if she has families asking for money?

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2021
samsard:
Exactly!! She could have admitted being in a relationship but wanting to move on maybe to a more serious person or whatever. Honestly I wouldn't find fault with that. But she lied instead.
There's nothing wrong with wanting marriage or moving on but the lie disqualifies
that's the fact bro,denying me was out of it

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by kaziblake(f): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Well I don’t really blame her.She is already 27yrs old and I am so sure she already been pressurized at home.Poster forgive her

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by strom: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Hustle o make your babe nor deny you
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by BRATISLAVA: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2021
missimelda01:
I personally think that the idea of messaging your partner with a different number to test them is trash! If you’re having doubts, simply communicate.

The number of fake stories and sensational topics designed to bash women is getting boring.

For every thread they post something about women, there are two other posts on social media about men doing worse things. They don't seem to make it to nairaland, though. It won't sell clicks.

Isn't it funny that only men seem to do this? Women don't have time to monitor chats remotely and be looking for who is cheating with who. Seems scripted.

Meanwhile they are still there ones here claiming to be dating 4 women at a time, but nobody is policing them. In fact, they are hailing themselves about it. The usual storyline is that it was someone he "wanted to wife". Even the ones with a crooked pe.nis will say the same thing. Testing loyalty indeed. It seems they got their girls through hook and crook, so they are suspicious and need this "testing".

What exactly is the problem? Everyone is cheating and happy. But a set of people are here to promote misogyny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by kechywillz(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Why's everybody against the OP? For Christ sake,this is a girl he wants to marry and decide to test her,she denied she's in a relationship,what happens when he marries her? I have had many times married women claim they are single while chatting with me,this generation women are something else,nothing like commitment in relationships nowawadays,everybody wanna flirt,it posses a very big problem In marriages to come in future

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by 24SEVEN: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Kayberg:
I'd be frank, it's becoming annoying all of you complainants are always about to marry or planning to marry her before things go down south.
Just forget the self defense mechanism of an untrue sentence.

I had to take your last comment home and think it through. Nice wordplay I'd say!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by citizen202(m): 6:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Our ladies have a wrong mentality of marriage.. Godforbid I marry a woman because she is ripe or ready for whoever is coming for her ...Even if she like let her be printing money from central bank ...tufiakwa ...I have hands and legs and have a job with ambition..There is what we call love and loyalty... My woman ain't just for child bearing ...she has to be my best friend so these excuse that she is 27 abi naija pressure does not hold... Oga abeg move on .. why not marry ova there most of girls here are not worth it... It took me more than 5years of dating and breaking up with them before I could meet someone that thinks the way I want ..my only challenge is she is still a student but from a wealthy home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Enyimbamercedes: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2021
For those who want to shoot their shot at his former babe

https://instagram.com/leeeleleesi?igshid=1esps11zrba29

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by phazotron(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2021
falcon01:
she's 27, she has been in the game for soo long she's been in many relationships she is looking for Someone to hold on too she just wanna get married no blame her

"Been in the game too long" at 27? As how?
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
For those who want to shoot their shot at his former babe

https://instagram.com/leeeleleesi?igshid=1esps11zrba29

Thank me later
hi man ,are u okay.....stop that man

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by tegafej(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2021
maryjames9:
Oga park well. Have you introduced her to your parents? Has she done same? Have you done proper ceremonial introduction? Have you married her? Probably NO with a capital letter.

I am tired of all these endless lamentations on Nairaland from kids all the time. You are yet to put a ring on her finger and you do not want someone else who is serious and ready to wed her? At 27 you want her to waste her time with your sorry and unserious ass in a relationship of boyfriend and girlfriend that will probably not lead to marriage?

I will advise your girlfriend to dump your sorry ass and get on with a serious and ready man.

Lol...

What goes around comes around...

When a guy dumps the sorry ass of a girl for whatsoever reason, I hope the energy will be the same.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Kiaso(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:
All of you are always planning to get married to the said girls, osheey! Event planner, I hail thee!

If the relationship done tire you, oga go rest no be do or die affair, if Peter can deny Jesus thrice who are you that she can't deny you? [/[b]b]Even dangote deny im yarnsh for pishure so lemme ask again, who you be?

Bros Park well! Relationship wey una dey take get access to free browsing naim you dey here dey wail because she wan try another network undecided

If you are not married or engaged to her, you no get babe yet. Either you lock up for life with marriage or let her try her luck elsewhere.

Una wailing don tire me sotey I Don know una wailing pattern for here by heart, it's time to change tactics bros.

You are talking in the nonsense

1. She was asked if she was in a r/ship, she said no. That makes her a liar

2. If she really wants to get married, and she feels the said guy is wasting her time, she should maturely and sincerely tell the guy that she would get married if she sees a suitor, but they can still be friends

5 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Enyimbamercedes: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
hi man ,are u okay.....stop that man

Ah ah.. but she isn’t your gf anymore na!!

Be a bit more careful when you bring personal issues to the internet; there are sleuths like me that can take the tiniest clues and find the subject. Let me even find who you are sef

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Kiaso(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:

Na ya brain needs servicing bros

You dey relationship with person yet you share her number give another bro, if the guy succeed win her over na still you go cry enter Nairaland dey wail like a banshee.

What business do we have with ya relationship brouhaha if no be say you wan trend like others

Calm down make God use you, no dey seek for public validation cos nigga nobody gives a fvck.

Him share the number to another guy which mean say;

1. The guy na him paddy wey get him own girl

2. Him wan test the girl. Nothing wrong in testing (just don't take it too far)

3. U be real John snow

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by eguarojeona: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Avoid those desperate girls who wants to get married.The reason Bible says He who FINDS a wife...Let the man find,choose.Dont allow these desperate ladies choose you kings.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by SavageResponse(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
wait, all of y'all saying she is Ripe for marriage and all that seem to amuse me .the word 'love ' doesn't mean anything to you. assuming I fell for this and got married to her ,I'll be on the loosing side cos she wants marriage and I want love and I want a companion. She is into marriage and will do waeva she wants in it so far she is legally married.
who never ripe for marriage ,even 16 year old gets married nowadays. let's call a spade a spade . So if I had spent a lot on this girl ,marriage will be the excuse

If you want to marry her then do so, if not then shift so that someone who is serious can take over!

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If you are not married to her, both of you are single. There's not need going round and round..Two people in a relationship that are still discussing marriage but I've not done anything about it are single.
You are either single or married..
But then it is proper are a guy or a lady to let your admirers know you are in a relationship and then be the ones to decide whether to push on or not. I don't think is good to just say you are single when you are actually and relationship (defined or not)
But the way guys lament about their babes these days on this forum is becoming annoying..
i thank God say una ladies dey talk this kyn yarns, so when guy go break una heart leave the relationship, una no go dey wail. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Risentouch(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2021
[It still baffles me that some ladies after spending 4years in the university and 1year NYSC making it 5years the first thing that comes to your mind is marriage.
Do you study man in school?]

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Skyfornia(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....

Girls are not loyal...

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by joegigs(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:

What if she carry your number give her own babe,bros you fit stand ?
You won't have fvcked her friend in space of two days??
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by AfroKnight: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Imagine say person carry this kind wife come obodo Oyibo, omo, sorry is your name. She will just cheat on you, lie that you’re violent, report you to police, divorce you and collect alimony. grin

She only cares about what she can gain. No loyalty.

7 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by folake4u(f): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2021
CandyOps:
Wrong move bro. You don't test your girl by bringing in another man

Thank you for this!
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2021
You want me to blame her? If it were to be your sister, would you not advice her to marry who is ready? I broke up with two girls last year, not because we had issues, but I feel it's very bad leading them along when you know you can't marry them. Let them find who is ready. By God's grace one is married now.

Bro, you have no right to judge that babe. If you are serious, you would have done something to claim her.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

Girls are not loyal...
hey bro
..no need for this picture.please take it down
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2021
joegigs:

What if she carry your number give her own babe,bros you fit stand ?
You won't have fvcked her friend in space of two days??
Two days is too much sef cheesy. I hate guys that always do this as if they are saint.
I can never play that nonsense stunt and if you play it with, I go chop am and wait for more.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by FirmTR(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Roseey0:
You already knew she won't wait for you.
Free the babe .
She made it clear to you.

Her life, her choice.
It's not a crime to want marriage.
Allow her

In other words, he's just an option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.