Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. (4680 Views)

Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. / Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / 3 Reasons You Need To Know The Type Of Men She Slept With And Sexual Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Glorious2021:
Hmmm, that's a nice one from the Op.
Meanwhile, bewary of this bitcoin scammer.
His WhatsApp name is Daskapital.
ediot
Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
I have seen many men who dumped their fiancees because their friends have fuccked them silly. I can marry a girl who has dated someone in the neighborhood but I can't marry a girl who has fuccked someone in the neighborhood. There is huge difference.
Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by Qatar2022: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Mtcheeeew, that one na for men wey no serious. Abegi
Tomorrow you will come and tell us how one man or woman tell your husband about your past
Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by Kondomatic(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
AfroKnight:
I don’t really think it matters a lot to me what escapades you performed in the past. As long as you were not a thief, murderer, ritualist or olodo in class, I’m cool.
It does matter sometimes.

There's a nairalander that his wife do not enjoy sex if she doesn't have something in her anus(double penetration.

Dude uses gadgets for that.
Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by AfroKnight: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
It does matter sometimes.

There's a nairalander that his wife do not enjoy sex if she doesn't have something in her anus(double penetration.

Dude uses gadgets for that.
Damn! That’s sad.
Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by Starz825(m): 3:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Mcslize:
There was a girl I dated last year. There is this natural instinct that I have, I can easily guess things even without telling me.

When we started dating, my instinct told me she has aborted. But I wasn't sure though but I felt that kinda conviction that she has done that in the past. I allowed my instinct to lie low and I continued the relationship.

She got so fond of me and started telling me things about her past. I asked her how many guys she had dated, she told me 6 and went as far as telling me she even dated a married man just to get back at her boyfriend. A kinda revenge something. I murmured in my mind: what a foolish way to get back at a guy!

Well, as my instinct can never lie, she openly told me she aborted for the last guy she dated twice. I murmured in my mind again that I knew it. Immediately she told me that, I knew I can't tolerate a lady that had aborted a life. Not one , two lives.

I then asked her why she aborted? She said she and her ex were trying to know if they were fertile and not impotent. Wonderful I said!

After that, my interest in her diminished along the line.

So, it is a food for thought for ladies. Living a wreckless sexual life as a lady is not good for your future , that is if you still have plans of settling down with a man in the future.
the babe just foolish abeg
Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by Kimjongun: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2021
My fiancee told me about how a guy who is actually my friend back then in school used to disturb her, ask her out, how she went to his house and try to have sex with her, but she turn it down. If she have had sex with the guy my friend will surely tell me and that will be the end of our relationship, no matter how far we have gone, I can't stand it.

Every time I think about it I am just happy and proud of her

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Qatar2022:

Tomorrow you will come and tell us how one man or woman tell your husband about your past
He'll know it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" / #bbnaija 2022:- #phyna Leaked Sextape Trending On Twitter / Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.