Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" (5228 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by BigBashiru: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2021
wtf is "beauty" that makes men always lose their senses

2 Likes

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by luwiizy(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Lol...Bros you open topic you first comment...

Your blood no dey hot again....e dey catch fire.

6 Likes

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by jimmychang: 2:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Op why ?
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Cousin9999: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Biology.

It's the same reason a sloppy chick has overflowing DMs, but a guy doesn't. Biology.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by NiRfreak(m): 4:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Na only Redpill fit cure their foolishness, but many of them hate it, thinking they can win those ladies, not knowing they are being used like a mugu

10 Likes

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 20, 2021
BigBashiru:
wtf is "beauty" that makes men always lose their senses

Bros, I don't know. I have a friend who lost a good girl a lecturer for one liability because of big boobs. I just they look am.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by SILENTandSMART2: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2021
Cousin9999:
Biology.

It's the same reason a sloppy chick has overflowing DMs, but a guy doesn't. Biology.

Agba biology i sure say nah Z26 or Y25 you got for waec grin how does biology correlate with the shit you wrote ? grin

I don't care to learn new things
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by SILENTandSMART2: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

Bros, I don't know. I have a friend who lost a good girl a lecturer for one liability because of big boobs. I just they look am.

Haha what a you sayin' bro cheesy

Your friend is doing well cheesy

Did you know how that thing always feel especially if you put your head on it tongue grin

Even Big brother chase out nengi with big yanshhh away before dorathy with big b**bs, so have you now seen how b**bs rules ? grin

Help me greet your friend and tell him that he's doing well . wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by purpletrips: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Did you know how that thing always feel especially if you put your head on it tongue grin

Even Big brother chase out nengi with big yanshhh away before dorathy with big b**bs, so have you now seen how b**bs rules ? grin

lol...na them be this... see as guy man lose common sense just because he hear b**bs....hahaha ...
nothing amazing about that stuff...na we just carry am for head like gala...

5 Likes

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahaha, me I like boobs but at this stage in life non be boobs go determine. I had a cousin tall cute guy the wife he got married to is the ugliest of all the ladies he had dated in the past but baba e get why, intelligent, career-oriented and respectful lady my brother the guy they fresh everyday. The girl was a blessing to his life. Look beyond superficial beauty leave those babes for the yahoo boys.

5 Likes

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Sazeals(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
purpletrips:

lol...na them be this... see as guy man lose common sense just because he hear b**bs....hahaha ...

I didn't believe I willeet you here again, you can at least see the laughing emoji but you chose to abuse him still.

insult me or not, boobs good.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Transsingle: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2021
transsexual dating site
https://www.transsingle.com/
Welcome to TransSingle.com, a transsexual dating site where transgenders from all around
the world gather to find someone they can love or trust as friend. At TransSingle.com, you
will learn the real taste of transgender dating with unconditional love.
https://www.transsingle.com/
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by purpletrips: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Sazeals:

I didn't believe I willeet you here again, you can at least see the laughing emoji but you chose to abuse him still.

insult me or not, boobs good.
maybe u need to get a job and stop tailing me...
was also joking with him ...u could as well see 'lol' on my post
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Sazeals(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2021
purpletrips:

maybe u need to get a job and stop tailing me...
was also joking with him ...u could as well see 'lol' on my post

I am not tailing you, it just happened that I had to quote you, you can see the first paragraph which say i can't believe I met you here again.

I did not see the lol b4, and I also have a job.

go and get a job also and stop replying
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
A retired olosho will not want her husband take a glimpse at a girl. The reason a woman act upstairs and create a scene whenever she sees her husband with a lady is because her past is as guilty as the lady and because she has done the same to someone's husband before.

8 Likes

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by alshalz(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2021
marrying olosho(retired/active service)is a job of its own, it's no playing ground for simps
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by BRATISLAVA: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
When women marry olosho men who have been with all these oloshos ...

1 Like

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Probably to avoid things like this -

https://www.nairaland.com/6514749/no-erection-wife
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by SILENTandSMART2: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

Hahaha, me I like boobs but at this stage in life non be boobs go determine. I had a cousin tall cute guy the wife he got married to is the ugliest of all the ladies he had dated in the past but baba e get why, intelligent, career-oriented and respectful lady my brother the guy they fresh everyday. The girl was a blessing to his life. Look beyond superficial beauty leave those babes for the yahoo boys.

grin grin

I have nothing to say cheesy
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Liposure: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
When women marry olosho men who have been with all these oloshos ...
lol...there's a difference...the men were not oloshos. A man can sleep around and still play safe for marriage. Besides some women admire men with vast sexual experience.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Liposure:
lol...there's a difference...the men were not oloshos. A man can sleep around and still play safe for marriage. Besides some women admire men with vast sexual experience.

The invented standards of sex by men so that they don't feel like they've been used by many olosho, even when they are the same.

Man that is used is used. He's little more than a Love Machine.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Reex12(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The invented standards of sex by men so that they don't feel like they've been used by many olosho, even when they are the same.

Man that is used is used. He's little more than a Love Machine.
used to sweep house or used to wash plate? cus this your mumu reasoning no get part 2
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by BRATISLAVA: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Reex12:
used to sweep house or used to wash plate? cus this your mumu reasoning no get part 2

It's 2021, and you're still publicly reasoning and commenting like an imbe.cile. Congratulations.

If you're one of the used men, you will continue to spill more and more pain. Used like olosho men.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Many of these Nairaland Redpillers are pure bigots and simps in realitygringrin. Many people lie on Nairaland yunno?
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by purpletrips: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=Glorious2021 post=100961335]Hmmm, nice insight.
Meanwhile, be wary of this bitcoin scammer.
His WhatsApp name is Daskapital
[/quote
that might not be his real picture...most of these are low life beings...not all those photo dey post ...its usually to make u not suspect them...na when u fall ur eyes go clear... the best way to get them is to request for acc number ...
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Besto(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=purpletrips post=100962065][/quote]

Aswear, that's the new tactics of this useless scammers.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by SILENTandSMART2: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
purpletrips:

Ok sir ,

Universal researcher
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Sonnobax15(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
So long she has got brains,no problem..

But my only problem na be say make she no go get beauty without brains.. Because I can't drive on a risky highway without spare tyres
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by michaeltheblogg: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Yeah, I see this is a real problem. Nowadays, women are too spoiled and exploitative in certain parts of the world. This is also one of the reasons why more men prefer dating transsexual women instead of natural females.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
There is nothing special in a girls body. Man and woman are the same. Woman just have an additional robot that produce babies.
Man have an additional robot that make the babies.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Sex education:
A girl is allowed to expose from her hips downward, but private part must be covered.
Her dress must be at least 2 to 3 inches below her hip line. If her genitals extends below her hips ( which I have not seen before, probably a medical condition ), even after wearing underwears, then the dress must be at least 2 to 3 inches below her genitals.... The same goes for the men.
Man is allowed to expose from his hips downward, but private part must be covered.
His clothes must be at least 2 to 3 inches below hip line. If his genitals extends below his hips ( which I have not seen before, probably a medical condition ), even after wearing underwears, then his dress must be at least 2 to 3 inches below his genitals
Here comes the advantage of our brothers with micro penis, to shine themselves smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? / Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.