Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? (54495 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by TaxLawyer: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
No
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by northvietnam(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yeah..... She lied she didn't want to get married cuz she's the only child of her parents ..

That she only want some one that will give her Belle so she can born for her papa house ( a male child )...

So we begin catch serious cruise until one faithful week, tried her numbers , not reachable .

Tried her on social media , she Don block me every where ..

Then I find her go shop, make I know wetin dey occur, only for her younger sister to tell me say her elder sister the owner of the shop don relocate to Europe with the husband and 2kids ..

I was shocked to the bone marrows .
But good thing is, her younger sister continued where she stopped..

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Teaser4(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
H
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by CodedWealth(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
When you don't understand the process it happens like that sometimes, you make regrettable mistakes or none,

If you overhaul your vibrations and clean yourself certain things would not come to you and you will not go to certain things

10 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
not here for yes or no sha
but the married women are at fault dating another when they are already married
and any guy in such is also at fault performing a marital duty outside marriage

learn to keep what belongs to ceasar until when ceaser arrive
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by ugbanante: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa
So your own women are nuns?
Hasty generation is cool please.

5 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Diamondplus1805(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wahala be like waiting again?

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by SmartPolician: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa

Stop this; there are good and bad people everywhere

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by mrkings84(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
I haven't o, but I have just bleeped one B4. God forgive me o

She was my neighbor, she always enter my room at times with towel tied around her waist.

So that day I bought 3 black bullets, as usual, she came in, took one, and drank it, the thing knock her, she lay on my bed and dose off, I came out of the bathroom to meet a naked woman in my bed, as I was slightly high too I had only one choice........

The rest na memories!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by markstone84: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
I know a lot of ladies that date married man knowingly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by 09085607453king: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Madam Friday dey cut me eye ... Even now, wetin I go do? My p don stand

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by dreu2fine(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

ur fada

6 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by ihatebuhari(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Second scenario was in ph.. Was standing in front of my shop when i sighted this fine ebony slim curvee gal..

Called her.. She came immediately (trust ph gals them too like money).. No much talk took her number.. then we begin to vibe immediately.. Trust ph gals na..

Was with her one day when i got a call from an unknown nigga claiming i was sleeping with his wife.. Treating to cut off ma head... Trust me now e know dey hard me to japa.
lol fear fear
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Apination(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

So because you met 2 or 3 cheap women, so therefore every other woman from that tribe is cheap? I thought getting an education makes one develop a sense of reasoning undecided

41 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by CzarChris(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
JohnspeakU:
Some people are always quick to curse guys who claim to have slept with married women. But my question is, what about those married ladies that will never tell you they’re married?

So guys, have you dated a married woman unknowingly?

Let’s share!!!
Yes I have, she was so fine and young? We dated a bit, thank God I didn't close the deal as soon as I would have, God really saved me. She never wore a ring, so how was i to know that she's married? But before I could do sh*t God exposed her through my lil sis. Infact, I still owe my sister a debt for that quick save. Honestly!

31 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Apination(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
GeneralPula:

After Lagos state, delta state girls are the 2nd interms of population on inmsg App..
Delta state has viable cities and towns, people migrate here for whatever reason, so there are bound to be alot of people from Delta on any app, that doesn't make them Deltans undecided

11 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Chirowman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
No
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by rollandben(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Mine was on two occasions.. first was at omoku Rivers state.. saw her on sunny afternoon so I decided to try my luck..
Approached her collected her capa code (phone number).. told her will call later in the day, then i left..
Got home dat same day then i decided to call her.. Called her and we got talking and I get to find out dat she was a student of college of education there in omoku.. During our discussion i notice something fishy on the background.. Was hearing ynaring.. Ynaring.. Uwaaa.. Uwaaa.. (baby cry) na so I japa oh
The truth wasn't established. what if She was living with HER Aunty or with relative

14 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by CryptoTeacher(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
I'm here to read stories
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by EMMALEX4REAL: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
yea wen i serving before i wil found out d deed have already been done i was angry with ha for deceit

5 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:
I've never dated a single mother talk more of a married woman. It's never in my To-do list.

Why
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nope... And I don't pray for such
Why are you afraid
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Ikwerelastborn: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Second scenario was in ph.. Was standing in front of my shop when i sighted this fine ebony slim curvee gal..

Called her.. She came immediately (trust ph gals them too like money).. No much talk took her number.. then we begin to vibe immediately.. Trust ph gals na..

Was with her one day when i got a call from an unknown nigga claiming i was sleeping with his wife.. Treating to cut off ma head... Trust me now e know dey hard me to japa.
May just be his girlfriend. No be for this ikwerre land people claim their girlfriends as wives

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:

God has save you
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by PoshTraveler: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
i date them and Bleep them knowingly on their matrimonial bed. the groove no be here.
the sweetest part na when u dey knack and he dey call am and u dey try increase tempo so he go hear am moan small but she dey control am

7 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
elotajohn1:
Yeah.

Her hubby dey abroad for a long time. She didn't tell me till the day she was sending movies to me via Xender. She mistakenly sent a short clip of she and her man during their intro.

Thank God we never even go deep into the relationship and s*x never start between us
Why do you run cheesy
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Quality20(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

for how long u chop b4 u wipe mouth 4 ground
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Nigercity: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

The worst part, is that the marry early
Delta people and early marriage be like 5/6

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
markstone84:
I know a lot of ladies that date married man knowingly
That one na normal thing to girls na, but why are men afraid of approaching married women this days E be like say karma will get them

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / 100 Sex Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.