Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? (54492 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by berrystunn(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Mine was on two occasions.. first was at omoku Rivers state.. saw her on sunny afternoon so I decided to try my luck..
Approached her collected her capa code (phone number).. told her will call later in the day, then i left..
Got home dat same day then i decided to call her.. Called her and we got talking and I get to find out dat she was a student of college of education there in omoku.. During our discussion i notice something fishy on the background.. Was hearing ynaring.. Ynaring.. Uwaaa.. Uwaaa.. (baby cry) na so I japa oh

What are you talking about?
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by BestMan001: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
We don't need FAKE STORIES. tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Quality20(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
PoshTraveler:
if you can suck preek dm
what! Are u OK? Is dat how u help by corrupting ppl?

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why are you afraid
very simple, u don't want to summersault seven times like Agahowa without scoring a goal.... I don't want my destito be harvested like a farmer use sickle to cut cocoa off... These are my reasons... Shey u now see

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
BestMan001:
We don't need FAKE STORIES. tongue
na im go plenty pass nau
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by NovusHomo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
EMMALEX4REAL:
yea wen i serving before i wil found out d deed have already been done i was angry with ha for deceit

You need to go collect your money from whatever school you attended. grin

17 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by deavicky(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:
I've never dated a single mother talk more of a married woman. It's never in my To-do list.

it means u haven't stay in a yoruba land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by bmdmix3: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
punisha:
yes I dated her when she was married I was so angry that I killed ten cows and she now stopped marrying because I did not know. so just like that I now told the other man and he agreed.
very funny forgot to laugh
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by ramatintin(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa
you de ment? Which kind carry talk be this

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by meobizy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is for those who have the time. I'm still bettering myself as an individual before I think of attaching myself to someone.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Starhearts: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes.

But her cleavages no let me leave her again

We get hook up 4 diz night again

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by vivalavida(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Czarchris, should I tell my owerri story?

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Eberex(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmm this was during my 3rd year in the university. I met her when i paid a visit to a friend in her room. She was her room mate. A ghanian girl for that matter. She has a very small stature and very pretty. We started off as friends and we got close.

She told me her folks stays off town and that she goes there most weekends, na so i follow am go one day. Just briefly, i didnt see anything unusual.
But one day i was in her room and i happen to see her photo album. Hmm my people, when i went through, there was this particular guy who kept on showing his face in every page and then boom! i saw both of them in the same attire on different occassions.

My heart felt the pain. When she came and saw me looking at the album, she started crying. Saying i should not leave her. bla bla bla.

We remained friends but cancelled all thoughts about dating her.

13 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by bmdmix3: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
if u tell a story about meeting a married woman knowingly or not.

U ARE IN MATURE

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by ramatintin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Visionayurt:
100% sure bet 9ja game available today

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
if you get sure odds you no go post am here. Scammer when no wise

8 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Quality20(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
mrkings84:
I haven't o, but I have just bleeped one B4. God forgive me o

She was my neighbor, she always enter my room at times with towel tied around her waist.

So that day I bought 3 black bullets, as usual, she came in, took one, and drank it, the thing knock her, she lay on my bed and dose off, I came out of the bathroom to meet a naked woman in my bed, as I was slightly high too I had only one choice........

The rest na memories!!!
u raped her. How did u console her afterwards

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Crown033: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yea, this pretty lady should be around 23 so I met her at a canteen assisting her aunty. So we exchange No's, she told me she was based at the North, due to Boko harram she had to leave and came to stay with her aunty. so we started the thing had so much fun like we do am well well.... So one day I didn't see her again I called her line it wasn't reachable. So I met her aunty and asked of her sis, her aunty said to me she has gone back to stay with her husband with hers2 kids at Aba. That her husband relocated to Aba due to boko harram and she has to go stay with the man... God knows I didn't know she is married even with kids. If she see this pretty madam..... Fear who no fear woman.

18 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by webosky: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa

you're mad aboki

7 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by ceeceeuwa: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Opak001:
bro, it a experience I will not like to happen to any one.
meet this lady on a transit to a local government in where I base,everything when smooth throughout the journey,we get to exchange contact.
Unknowing to me she was weeks pregnant for her boyfriend or husband,things go good with us,good character,kind,sweet,everything was just too good.
Two months into what ever I should call it, she say she was pregnant for me that's was when it occur to me that men!,I need to settle down, omo boi don see wife material na,we then went for test and everything for I have heard alot of story from friends for every frist born child, man need to know the truth before you train another man pikin. sha it happens that she was already pregnant before we even meet.
Never saw her again since the day we departed from the hospital after the scan and everything.
Na oluwa save my head oooo.
2020 covid made me job hunting again,
I was no like "I for hear am for this life".
alaye always trust your instincts, e no go cheat you.
Thanks
How do people get the courage to bleep unprotected with people they just met?

5 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by CzarChris(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
vivalavida:
Czarchris, should I tell my owerri story?
grin grin grin Brotherly, abeg children full nairaland, that story nah for adults only. I know the matter wey play nah.grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by punisha: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
bmdmix3:
if u tell a story about meeting a married woman knowingly or not.

U ARE IN MATURE

mugu, u wey mature still can't spell proper.

6 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Jennifer15(f): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

That's really bad..
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by morinto: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
I met such a beautiful damsel during my stay in nysc camp when I was walking with one of my bestie which was a female. So I told my bestie that the girl is beautiful that I want to toast her. So I met this babe and she was giving me attitude till my bestie which was a female run the package for me base on girl to girl talk. I became friend witg the beautiful damsel until I heard she is marry and her husband is in Germany. The way I run I nor look back. I cant destroy my bright future because of one beautiful girl.

13 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by bmdmix3: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
punisha:

mugu, u wey mature still can't spell proper.

THATS WHY U NEED MATURE ONE MUMU.

U Bleep MARRIED WOMAN THE WORLD WAS HEAR, ARENT U FOOLISH

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by PrinceMajestic: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

your stupid father and his fathers. Fulani women selling fura are dogs. How many of fulani fura sellers gave us their pussy free? Both young and old in katsina. We Bleep them in open fields at night right inside their smelling hijabs but we bear the ordour and bang them inside, i am writing a sexual book on my free sexual experiences with fulani fura sellers and hausa girls and when a fulani woman arrangd for me by my hausafulani friends gave me std despite using condoms, i had to cure it with powerful oitment given to me by my mum. My sexcapade is a remarkable part of my nysc in katsina. We didnt mind insecurity in kankara as long as no pant wearing fulanihausa girls gave us free access. If not for nysc i for miss out

15 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by morinto: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
northvietnam:
Yeah..... She lies she doesn't want to get married again cuz she's the only child of her parents ..

That she only wants some one that will give her Belle so she can born for her papa house ( a male child )...

So we begin catch cruise until one faithful week, tried her numbers , not reachable .

Tried her on social media , she Don block me every where ..

Then I find her go shop, make I know wetin dey occur, only for her younger sister to tell me say her elder sister the owner of the shop don relocate to Europe with the husband and 2kids ..

I was shocked to the bone marrows .
But good thing is, her younger sister continued where she stopped
Devil

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by alllivesmatter(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Second scenario was in ph.. Was standing in front of my shop when i sighted this fine ebony slim curvee gal..

Called her.. She came immediately (trust ph gals them too like money).. No much talk took her number.. then we begin to vibe immediately.. Trust ph gals na..

Was with her one day when i got a call from an unknown nigga claiming i was sleeping with his wife.. Treating to cut off ma head... Trust me now e know dey hard me to japa.

E no suppose hard naaa. E no suppose hard. Ontop wetin?
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by morinto: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

E
Guy will u keep quiet. Hypocrite as if your women are not worst

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by punisha: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
bmdmix3:

THATS WHY U NEED MATURE ONE MUMU.

U Bleep MARRIED WOMAN THE WORLD WAS HEAR, ARENT U FOOLISH

ur stupidity is legendary and most likely hereditary....go back to school pls. lmao.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by elotajohn1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why do you run cheesy

She's married bruv

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.