Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? (54482 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Muhylonaire007: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lilphat:
I fuvvjkked one

How was the experience? grin
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Cnach: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa
U still put Uhrobo join
All the places u mentioned are my dear urhobo nah..our girls get hot body especially when money dey but the good ones still dey.
I shout for my gf that year as I run am finish she stand up tell me say pastor called her that they should go for deliverance. I ask am wether she no dey fear devil? Omo we no just value that thing, e get y

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Cnach: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Mine was on two occasions.. first was at omoku Rivers state.. saw her on sunny afternoon so I decided to try my luck..
Approached her collected her capa code (phone number).. told her will call later in the day, then i left..
Got home dat same day then i decided to call her.. Called her and we got talking and I get to find out dat she was a student of college of education there in omoku.. During our discussion i notice something fishy on the background.. Was hearing ynaring.. Ynaring.. Uwaaa.. Uwaaa.. (baby cry) na so I japa oh
E must always be South at most.
Omo devil fall put for ourside
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Cnach: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
GeneralPula:

After Lagos state, delta state girls are the 2nd interms of population on inmsg App..
My brother no take our glory,
Na bc say every one dey like use Lagos na that one make u thinks say LAG plenty pass us for there, na we get am
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by MufasaLion: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
NovusHomo:

You need to go collect your money from whatever school you attended. grin

Don't loud it grin grin grin
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Cnach: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
NovusHomo:

You need to go collect your money from whatever school you attended. grin
Unfortunately to u that guy maybe very intelligent. Someone may just type trash being in a hurry to post either bc of the sweetness of the topic or some other reasons. Do u know ur phone alone can Bleep u up? I never see phone when stubborn for abreviation reach Samsung

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
There's This Lady I Had A Brief Romance With.
We Met At An Occasion...I Think,We Immediately Got Intimately Involved In Less Than A Week And Called The Relationship Off In Less Than A Month,We Mutually Ended Every thing...I Guess,We both moved...I only knew she had a 12yrs old Daughter,She Had Never Been Married(Single mum Things)...Infact,She Made Me Feel She Had No Man In Her Life At The Time...That Was What I Felt But Guy Man,Just Won Chop Pussssy Clean Mouth,Nothing More And We Only Saw At My Place A Couple Of Times(Like It Happened Only 3 Times Or So)..I Was Into Some One Else At The Time Though But Told Her I Wasn't Seeing Anyone.
Couple weeks Later(I mean,e no even tey),We Met Again At Another Occasion...This Time,I Was With My Gf And She Came With Her Husband(Middle Age Man) But That Wasn't The Problem,What Really Shocked Me Was That She Carried A 12-14months Old Baby,Like Where Was She Kepping This Baby All This While?!!!They Were Even Dressed In Uniform ( all of them in same Attire)...I Was Just Looking At Them As They Laughed,Eat and Drank So Tey My Gf Asked Me if I Knew Them?!I Said No That The Lady looks like Someone I Knew From Some where..What Even Caught My Attention Was Their Loud Laughings...I didn't Want It To Be Like My Eyes Were Still Playing Tricks On Me,I Had To Find A Way To Move Closer And Get A Plain View...I Went Over And Saw She Was The Very One,As I Was Slowly Walking By,She looked Up,Sees me,We Made That Eye Contact...I Smiled And She Had Same Expression On Her Face But Quickly Threw Her Face The Other Way And Went On Feeding Her Baby Daughter... She Pretended Like Nothing Was Happening...I Was Absolutely Mortified,Not Because She Was Married But That She had A Baby She Probably Just Finished Weaning...Which Explains Her Very Flat And Over Watery Set Of Breasts...I Just Kept Looking At Them Even As I Went Back To My Table...I Kept Looking At Her Until We Finally Left The Occasion...She Shock Me When I Think Say Las Las If We Should See Again Na She Go Dey Shocked To See Me With My Gf...Women Will Always Be One Of life's Greatest Mysteries!!!

20 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Josbreed: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
JohnspeakU:
Some people are always quick to curse guys who claim to have slept with married women. But my question is, what about those married ladies that will never tell you they’re married?

So guys, have you dated a married woman unknowingly?

Let’s share!!!

I started dating a married woman May, 2020. I never knew. We met at a bar, wearing an expensive apparel, I complemented her, she replied positively.
She was smoking a cigarette, I was also smoking.
Before I left, I requested for her number, she gave me, I flashed her. I delayed for like 3 days not calling her only for her to call me on the 4th day.
She arranged for a lounge with lodgings for us to meet. I met her there in a room around 7pm.
After drinking about 2 bottles of beer, she undressed naked and said ''let's enjoy ourselves''.
Omo, naso I givam 2wice.
I kept asking her she looks like a married woman to me, but she vehemently denied that she is a divorcee, divorced by two husbands. After chopping her for about 9 months, I just discovered that she is actually married. I told her that I regret it and it would not happen again. This morning she called me saying she would like us to meet at the lodging, I told her I am not in sex anymore. I am done. I no dey do again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:
I've never dated a single mother talk more of a married woman. It's never in my To-do list.

grin grin grin so so sure?
Single mother=a woman who has aborted a child,even better...
so make sure you are certain grin grin
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by AuroraB(f): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Second scenario was in ph.. Was standing in front of my shop when i sighted this fine ebony slim curvee gal..

Called her.. She came immediately (trust ph gals them too like money).. No much talk took her number.. then we begin to vibe immediately.. Trust ph gals na..

Was with her one day when i got a call from an unknown nigga claiming i was sleeping with his wife.. Treating to cut off ma head... Trust me now e know dey hard me to japa.
Ezigbote 'cut your head' cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Mandela27: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
PoshTraveler:
if you can suck preek dm
Gaybrel

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Frontail:
grin... Knowingly and intentionally !!! At the Church grin grin grin

The above is normal husband and wife who just wedded o
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by macrodata(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes I did it twice, unknowingly.

First was in Lagos:
This Delta chick in my area said she was a student at Lasu. She was always trying real hard to talk to me whenever I'm on my way to the bus stop. I decided to make it easy for her and we got talking. I visited her and couldn't believe a student lived that large. No wall photos, no sign of being married etc and we knacked in the house. I didn't know it was her matrimonial home till I was invited by the Baale to come defend myself for sleeping with another man's wife in his house.

Second time was at the Uni:
My friend brought his girlfriend home and she came with her best friend too. That her friend gat the baddest hips I ever seen. I package chick finish, as we lie down for bed, call enter her phone she said I should be quiet; she wants to pick her husband's call.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Cnach: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
punisha:

Oga u r a disgrace...with a dead sense of humor. A waste of sperm at that. U will die miserably and it is saddening. My post will remain there, kill yourself if it pains u some more.
I find it difficult to even understand what u write which makes me know that u have never acquired education at any level.
I'm not the cause of your sadness. kpele o sadist.

People are enjoying the stories and two of u are here abusing each other. U see this life? It doesn't worth the seriousness we are giving it. Be happy at all cost and push life forward

5 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Eberex(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Josbreed:

I started dating a married woman May, 2020. I never knew. We met at a bar, wearing an expensive apparel, I complemented her, she replied positively.
She was smoking a cigarette, I was also smoking.
Before I left, I requested for her number, she gave me, I flashed her. I delayed for like 3 days not calling her only for her to call me on the 4th day.
She arranged for a lounge with lodgings for us to meet. I met her there in a room around 7pm.
After drinking about 2 bottles of beer, she undressed naked and said ''let's enjoy ourselves''.
Omo, naso I givam 2wice.
I kept asking her she looks like a married woman to me, but she vehemently denied that she is a divorcee, divorced by two husbands. After chopping her for about 9 months, I just discovered that she is actually married. I told her that I regret it and it would not happen again. This morning she called me saying she would like us to meet at the lodging, I told her I am not in sex anymore. I am done. I no dey do again.

Hmmmm you dey sure?

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
I fucck married women always, they come, pretend they are not married after they are sexually satisfied they go back to their husband..

They are the ones who are married not me. I ain't done nathing wrong!. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by emkz: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Many men who sleep with married women will not come out to say it in a public forum. A person who does that have a death wish.

Yet, many men intentionally seek married women because:

(1) They spend less and the women may spend on them.

(2) It is less risky as pregnancies can be passed easily to their husbands.

(3) It gives them the illusion of manliness as they feel the husbands of the women they are gbenshing are cuckholded.

Now, I know some persons here who uses to gbensh married women. I can share their usernames so they can explain to us.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by RedAlert08(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
macrodata:
Yes I did it twice, unknowingly.

First was in Lagos:
This Delta chick in my area said she was a student at Lasu. She was always trying real hard to talk to me whenever I'm on my way to the bus stop. I decided to make it easy for her and we got talking. I visited her and couldn't believe a student lived that large. No wall photos, no sign of being married etc and we knacked in the house. I didn't know it was her matrimonial home till I was invited by the Baale to come defend myself for sleeping with another man's wife in his house.

Second time was at the Uni:
My friend brought his girlfriend home and she came with her best friend too. That her friend gat the baddest hips I ever seen. I package chick finish, as we lie down for bed, call enter her phone she said I should be quiet; she wants to pick her husband's call.

My brother, I fear who no fear women.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by chatinent: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Any lie you tell me before marriage is fornication.
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
If there is any prayer I take serious in my life is 'May it not occur to me to have anything intimate with another man wife' Going back to memory lane, I had to severe any ties with my so called 'first love' back then who disguised as an unmarried young lady while she already had a kid with another man.

For a better understanding, you can read the following verses..

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts. (Proverbs 6:27-35)

FYI, if you think you're smart and you keep on with this flame, a day will come you'll have to bear the explosion...

6 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Owologbo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa
Your head de lick bro.
See as you brought down a whole state because of your fvcking thirst for pu.sy?
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Ensquare(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by kolade560: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Which part of the world is bleeping not rampant We are in a period of moral decadence, even the Northern pretenders do worse under the guise of hijab and face covering. Who will be promiscuous will be irrespective of your origin......
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by mrkings84(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Quality20:
u raped her. How did u console her afterwards

Raped ni?
No ooo.... B4 anything commenced she was awake, in fact she even went to lock her room and to be she her husband wasn't back home.......

She even wanted us to continue but I stopped her.....
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Prechboy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I guess the anonymity of nairaland is making some people spill trash. Which Delta state and which urhobo, I guess you don't know that any urhobo woman that is legally married by tradition is in a big trouble if she cheats. Una go just dey blow lie to get likes

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by punisha: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cnach:

People are enjoying the stories and two of u are here abusing each other. U see this life? It doesn't worth the seriousness we are giving it. Be happy at all cost and push life forward

chief, u also have quoted without understanding.
Read my first message, before it made fp.
I was having fun till I realized he needed to be talked down on. That's what most people here understand...violence or meanness. They then retreat when they feel u r worse than them.

I have learnt to ignore people, be nice and also mean over the years on NL.
but u see people like him with a dead sense of humor? His toxicity has to be checked.
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Jaysleeves(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
bmdmix3:

THATS WHY U NEED MATURE ONE MUMU.

U Bleep MARRIED WOMAN THE WORLD WAS HEAR, ARENT U FOOLISH
Guy easy abeg ... ur grammar dey purge person
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by tribalmall: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Are you Igbo because I know only people from your tribe rubbish others to feel good.

I'm fact if you are not Igbo make I tear.

UsmanFodio:

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by KoneesH: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=UsmanFodio post=100957081]Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa!

bros abeg I need to talk to you. How can we communicate? This Delta issue is not a joke oo!
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by KoneesH: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cnach:

U still put Uhrobo join
All the places u mentioned are my dear urhobo nah..our girls get hot body especially when money dey but the good ones still dey.
I shout for my gf that year as I run am finish she stand up tell me say pastor called her that they should go for deliverance. I ask am wether she no dey fear devil? Omo we no just value that thing, e get y

You have a point!
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
JohnspeakU:

Okay let’s wait for those with experiences and learn from them.
DO U WANT TO DATE THEM IN THE FUTURE ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.