Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,005 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? (54447 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Ajilenu: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
your stupid father and his fathers. Fulani women selling fura are dogs. How many of fulani fura sellers gave us their pussy free? Both young and old in katsina. We Bleep them in open fields at night right inside their smelling hijabs but we bear the ordour and bang them inside, i am writing a sexual book on my free sexual experiences with fulani fura sellers and hausa girls and when a fulani woman arrangd for me by my hausafulani friends gave me std despite using condoms, i had to cure it with powerful oitment given to me by my mum. My sexcapade is a remarkable part of my nysc in katsina. We didnt mind insecurity in kankara as long as no pant wearing fulanihausa girls gave us free access. If not for nysc i for miss out
how I fit get this book?
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa
Thought calabar's are still undisputed ?
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by flokii: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mine was unknowingly though grin

A long time ago, I met this damsel in my area, she was appealing and all.. I legit wooed her and she agreed, did all the do but no shuku shuku, for some reason, I was holding back only to discover one day she is married with a baby, omo I ghost am with style o but the babe was really into me.
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by nwachinemel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
I dated one for close to two years without any clue whatsoever, na God save me through my mama prayer.(may her gentle soul continue to rest in peace)

Bae left me when I got broke, it was a friend who saw her picture on my Lappy that told me her real story; from a wealthy family, got married after secondary school into a wealthy family with three kids.

The next guy she dated after me was assassinated by a single gunshot to his "JT".

...fast forward 10yrs later, the lady in question is seeking for a comeback after 3 different husbands, now that the "boy is good"

I'm like ; "excuse me, have we met before?"

7 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Ajilenu: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

What is ynaring ynaring uwaa uwaa? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're spelling a baby's cry! Onomatopoeia at its highest!! cheesy grin
that line legit made me burst laugh. Clown plenty for here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Killermamba: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
I have, 11 years ago we met in a hotel as she was planning to leave the country and for me I was waiting for my Visa to clear, it started as a fling and it became something else, just while the whole journey was going so well, I overheard her talking with someone on the phone, it was there I found out she has 2 kids and still married. I
angrily ended things immediately, because where I come from its a serious taboo. Mind you all these while she claim to be single, after been caught she still tried to lie her way out saying both of them are no longer together and beside he has not paid her bride price. FEAR WOMEN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by lastchild: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nope... And I don't pray for such... What most people do t know is that dating a married woman is like someone pouring out his destiny into an open basket to waste away....whats the usefulness of disturbing one self on a secured borehole with owner wey dey fetch am everyday to a two rings well wey no get owner that na once in a while dem dey fetch am... If u know u know
so you think married women have more sex than single girls?

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by bammo: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa
Dude, hausa/fulani girls are cheap... we just don't date them because they are dirty and unintelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by northvietnam(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
denip:

Be like say ur pi kin dey Europe o

grin grin grin grin

She already had the kids before we met, unless say she carry Belle japa cuz nah Nigga Raw we dey operate
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by habsydiamond(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
lastchild:
so you think married women have more sex than single girls?
it's not about having sex only how about child bearing..
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by MizzAJ: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

the fact that u slept with a married woman who claimed to be a single mother doesn't give u the right to advise men not to marry ladies from delta state ... its nobody's fault that u slept with her...blame urself for it ... there are good women im delta still and men are steadily getting married to them every Saturday... men way don loose go day blame entire geographical location for their inability to control themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by conscienceman4(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
MizzAJ:

the fact that u slept with a married woman who claimed to be a single mother doesn't give u the right to advise men not to marry ladies from delta state ... its nobody's fault that u slept with her...blame urself for it ... there are good women im delta still and men are steadily getting married to them every Saturday... men way don loose go day blame entire geographical location for their inability to control themselves
If you don't pay the bride price of a woman in Delta state, like Urhobo, properly, they can frolic outside without consequences.
Most of the babies you have amorous contact with have this knowledge.
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Dpaulie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Opak001:
bro, it a experience I will not like to happen to any one.
meet this lady on a transit to a local government in where I base,everything when smooth throughout the journey,we get to exchange contact.
Unknowing to me she was weeks pregnant for her boyfriend or husband,things go good with us,good character,kind,sweet,everything was just too good.
Two months into what ever I should call it, she say she was pregnant for me that's was when it occur to me that men!,I need to settle down, omo boi don see wife material na,we then went for test and everything for I have heard alot of story from friends for every frist born child, man need to know the truth before you train another man pikin. sha it happens that she was already pregnant before we even meet.
Never saw her again since the day we departed from the hospital after the scan and everything.
Na oluwa save my head oooo.
2020 covid made me job hunting again,
I was no like "I for hear am for this life".
alaye always trust your instincts, e no go cheat you.
Thanks

Slept with a pregnant woman God will safe your head ooh
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by gstream: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
E DON TAY WEY D DEVIL DEY CUT EYE GIVE U....LAS LAS,DEM DON GET U BROS.
mrkings84:
I haven't o, but I have just bleeped one B4. God forgive me o

She was my neighbor, she always enter my room at times with towel tied around her waist.

So that day I bought 3 black bullets, as usual, she came in, took one, and drank it, the thing knock her, she lay on my bed and dose off, I came out of the bathroom to meet a naked woman in my bed, as I was slightly high too I had only one choice........

The rest na memories!!!
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by PoshTraveler: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mandela27:
Gaybrel
lol, na guy man he be?
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by PoshTraveler: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Verysmart101:

Then never expect to marry a faithful wife.Wat goes around comes back around.U will surely marry a free community pussy bore-hole.
i am married and she is faithful as fuc
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by thikturk: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Not every guy that dated a married woman, did it knowingly. Have had this experience. met her in my shop nd relationship started. she never mentioned of her marriage even when I suspected foul play she denied by swearing with her father's grave. fast forward I confirmed she is married through her husband who called me on phone that I should leave his wife, he even gave her phone to confirm nd she did. will you believe she came back nd denied it. The lie broke my resolve nd I beat her mercilessly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by afinotanjnr(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Guys that gave their comments and advice. Thank you all

I have a ex girl that us married oooo
The woman day disturb me dye....
Me sef...I tire...if I see her call ...I nor dey pick

Is better for me to have a fling with a young lady than have it with someone dem don pay for her head oooooo..

Fear women ooooo
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by UsmanFodio: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2021
KoneesH:

bros abeg I need to talk to you. How can we communicate? This Delta issue is not a joke oo!

If u won marry from there, just know that she has slept with at least 50 men from the day she grew breast 12 years till the day she got sense, around 21 years
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Kennyfancy(m): 2:34am On Apr 21, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Are you normal, what about the huasa and fulani that cover face and bleep till death, back then when I serve in kebbi, abeg nor let me talk oh, unah b highest oh but I won't advice anyone not to marry from your place because nobody need advice concerning that one, everybody dey forbid Haram squad, you guys can marry yourself or the cow
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by gnykelly(m): 5:43am On Apr 21, 2021
afinotanjnr:
Guys that gave their comments and advice. Thank you all

I have a ex girl that us married oooo
The woman day disturb me dye....
Me sef...I tire...if I see her call ...I nor dey pick

Is better for me to have a fling with a young lady than have it with someone dem don pay for her head oooooo..

Fear women ooooo

Block her from all forms of communication.
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by alex2much(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Crase they your head ba
quote author=UsmanFodio post=100957081]Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa[/quote]
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by vivalavida(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2021
CzarChris:
grin grin grin Brotherly, abeg children full nairaland, that story nah for adults only. I know the matter wey play nah.grin

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Weirdgee: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2021
UsmanFodio:

It's everywhere bro not only in Delta State butt all the States.
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Countersam(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2021
JohnspeakU:
Some people are always quick to curse guys who claim to have slept with married women. But my question is, what about those married ladies that will never tell you they’re married?

So guys, have you dated a married woman unknowingly?

Let’s share!!!

Yes. We even have a kid together. Its a long story,and can't share!
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Itznam(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Bad experience had chatting/ communicating with her she did not tell me that she's married, during lockdown she asked me out for a date after chilling she foots my bill and we found ourselves in a hotel after more fun she started crying after more pressures asking her why d cry coz I didn't force u, gbam that she's happily married �� I was like tell me ur kidding she said she's not that she she married for over 4yrs no issues and her husband doesn't satisfy her sexually hmmmm I was mad but advised her and ask her not to do such adulterous act again at the tell end we became a family friends with her husband but still feel guilty about the whole things
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by candygist: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2021
UsmanFodio:

My nigga. I can relate,not mine wasn't with a series woman. Man was with three young beautiful girls. Three best friends, I bleeped them all, and two of them where aware of it. I was a Corp member as at then. Way back 2018. I love warri because of their cheap and seductive girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by NorthSon(f): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by NorthSon(f): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Mypeople2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cerebellum:

They no like wetin

what about my amak....make A no talk am

"Don't like sex" fire you there for lying
Hahahahaha Amaka don disappoint us ..So tell me, which other babe did you date in Delta apart from Amaka wey don disappoint us ?
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Cerebellum: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mypeople2:
Hahahahaha Amaka don disappoint us ..So tell me, which other babe did you date in Delta apart from Amaka wey don disappoint us ?

Nah Nneka..But nah Sweet girl tho, but I don't do relationshipgrin... A no dey use 2 years date, tufiakwa!grin

I don't know why I'm attracted to Igbo ladies
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Opak001(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dpaulie:

Slept with a pregnant woman God will safe your head ooh
God don already save am,
You no need to know how..
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.