Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill (10374 Views)

Another Experience I Had With This Entitled Elderly Bittcchh!! - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Aawwn... She was feeling entitled to your eggroll. Haha... You have no idea how babyish that sounds. Wouldn't you be embarrassed saying this to people?

Dude, if you're not interested like you said, you move on. If girls start creating threads like this every single time they get such unsolicited attentions from guys, do you think the internet will still contain all of us? Why making a fuss about nothing? Are you a baby? You said no the eggroll request and the next thing that occured to you is to run to the internet to narrate your 'ordeal'? Is this your first time of getting the attention of a lady or is eggroll just your weak point? Honestly, I don't know why guys find it hard to outgrow these teenage tendencies.

Don't bother quoting me. I'm done here. Enjoy your eggroll before someone else starts feeling entitled to it.
Nah you wouldn't be saying all these shiiit if it was an iphone involved here, leave the thread for people who understand it
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dheji2:

SIMP Alert!!! shocked shocked

Na dem undecided undecided

This is the kind of guy that finances a community pussy for the benefit of all.

Ice kee you there! grin

I didn't want to reply but on second thoughts..
Let's assume for a second a video of Burna Boy (I chose him because I believe you'd consider him redpilled enough) pops up and in the video, we see him refusing to share a meal with a female fan who asked him for it, what would your reaction be?
Think very well before you reply Mr. aplha, cos I'd really enjoy watching you embarrass yourself.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Am telling ypu
Everyone is forming redpill now

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:
A girl who's interested in you decided to break the ice with a harmless line, and you ran to the internet to call her hungry? The exact line she used is not even new; even a baby would know she only wanted to get your attention. And here you are feeling so proud of yourself. Hehe... Nairaland boys.

Let me break this down to you . The food wasn't for her and that was pretty much obvious. Saying "of course not" with a smile and walking away wouldn't be such a big deal. That way, the ici would have been broken and you could say hi next time if you also like her or keep ignoring if you don't. It's not a big deal, girls deal with this all the time and they don't make a fuss about it. Acting like a kid who has never gotten anyone's attention or had the opportunity to say no to someone, and then running to the internet to share your your great is just ridiculous.

It's like the whole redpill thing is just a bunch of broke teens who feel everyone is after their egg roll. Haha... that was funny.

Just imagine.. and to think she's friends with the shop owner who sells the egg roll.. if she were truly hungry, wouldn't she just have asked her friend to give her one, even though on credit?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Adasun(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pernotti:

Look I don't bother with the opinions of people who don't truly grasp the concept of redpill. But that's a topic for another day.

Now, the lady clearly likes him already, she's breaking the ice and flirting with him and like he confirmed, they've exchanged numerous eye contacts prior to this. So what the hell is he still doing forming James Bond on top egg roll, what's he trying to achieve.

Understand: whether or not he bought her the egg roll is not the main issue here. Even after deciding not to, why is he not moving things forward with this very interested girl? Rather he's coming here to shout red pill like he's achieved something great.
bro, seduction is a tactical war.you just have to set the bait,and wait for her to either choose or ignore.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Adasun:
bro, seduction is a tactical war.you just have to set the bait,and wait for her to either choose or ignore.

Well if only he had put it like that. But he had already rushed to open thread meaning shutting her down was the end game for him.. he was totally okay with that result.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by HillaryNelo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
You are childish wetin be eggroll 100 infact u are no ALFA u are naturally stingy ori ka obue
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Dheji2(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pernotti:

I didn't want to reply but on second thoughts..
Let's assume for a second a video of Burna Boy (I chose him because I believe you'd consider him redpilled enough) pops up and in the video, we see him refusing to share a meal with a female fan who asked him for it, what would your reaction be?
Think very well before you reply Mr. aplha, cos I'd really enjoy watching you embarrass yourself.

Dear Mr. SIMP,

There is nothing embarrassing about not sharing a meal with someone who lacks manners, whether a male or female. They just don't deserve that courtesy.

But you wouldn't know this because your SIMPISH brain is programmed to take all bullshits dished out to you by everyone; especially the pussy-carriers. You innately think that doing this will make you to be desirable enough for them to pity your losing ass.

Stop expanding the inequality in the genital market!!!
Receive sense by fire!!!
Say AMEN!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dheji2:

Dear Mr. SIMP,

There is nothing embarrassing about not sharing a meal with someone who lacks manners, whether a male or female. They just don't deserve that courtesy.

But you wouldn't know this because your SIMPISH brain is programmed to take all bullshits dished out to you by everyone; especially the pussy-carriers. You innately think that doing this will make you to be desirable enough for them to pity your losing ass.

Stop expanding the inequality in the genital market!!!
Receive sense by fire!!!
Say AMEN!!! grin grin grin

Mr. alphonsus, what exactly made her mannerless, did she command him or ask?

Look, I'll never be nice to someone just because I want to seem desirable.. because I'm desirable already gerrit? Instead I'll be share because I have in abundance.

In fact, the standard should've been asking if she wanted the egg roll even before she asked in a very no strings attached manner since they're already familiar with each other and mind you I'd say the same thing if it were a guy, too so you can quit pulling that gender crap on me.

Now its bad enough we don't keep up to that standards these days despite how we claim to be loving Christians but tell me, did he really have to come and brag about it online? Ehn Mr. alphonsus?
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Obakashdee(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Remember how i use to say that some of these bittches feel entitled to every man's pocket simply because they are female?? Well story story? Once upon a time?

Me i no the girl has been falling for me since the beginning, aunty that will branch my shop to come and ask for what she knows i don't have currently lol. But we have never exchanged words before.

So one day i went to quickly get some egg rolls from the woman next to where she's working, she was even there with the woman gisting near the showglass where the eggrolls are arranged, i got there greeted the woman and asked for two eggrolls lol, so me and this girl never exchanged words before and the very first thing she intended on using to start off was "I think one of those eggrolls is for me" lol, i just shift my head towards her and said NAAAAH cheesy
The girl shock, i saw it in her face, the woman even tried helping her to beg by trying to seperate the two eggrolls in two nylons and was now moving one towards the girl lol..

Still typing

You lack good communication etiquette. She probably doesn’t even give a bleep about you, just trying to be friendly but you already think in your head now she likes you! You are the entitled one here
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Dreyton36: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Shey make we gather donation for you ?
Cuz from everything wey u don explain now ehn
Na poverty mind u take cap so ok

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Ghostrye: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op fear God.... Thats to much nao... Pesin wey don dey salivate on top the egg roll u come treat her Bleep up just like that... Fear God oo.. The shocker just shock the shockee... If u know u know
Shocker lo shey beat
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by TheEnygma(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2021
Pernotti:
That was your chance to break the ice right there and you blew it because of N100 egg roll.
The funniest part is you've come here to brag like you achieved something.
Break what ice? , Abeg make I hear word ...
FYI the respect that the op has gained in that girls eyes has increased exponentially.
She now knows that Op isn't a guy that can be easily manipulated.... Infact it has even increased the Op's chances of banging her.
The next time they meet she'll be like "you no try oh , so you couldn't even buy me small egg roll " and if the op is smart he will use that one as an opportunity to "make his moves".
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by SirMichael1: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2021
anonym0us:
I just place my hear phone and ignore them
Head set or earpiece or true wire stereo (tws). Don't make this mistake again.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Seriously? this crap again? if that slot that calls herself my mother was left for dead in the middle of nowhere I WOULDN'T WEEP!

I'm sick and tired of idiots like you trying to make me apologetic by mentioning my mom because i won't!!

MY MOTHER IS A HOE!! And i wish her nothing but absolute slow death by a slow burning blue flame so she can die a slow and painful death for all the shiit she did to my late dad when he was alive and what she is making me and my siblings go through today also for the insult she is rendering on my late father's grave by f**king men in our house!!

STOP MENTIONING MY MOTHER!!
Mhen dz is sick
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Mhen dz is sick
You think?
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Pernotti:

Just imagine.. and to think she's friends with the shop owner who sells the egg roll.. if she were truly hungry, wouldn't she just have asked her friend to give her one, even though on credit?
So y didnt she ask b4 he got there since she was besties wit d eggroll vendor? . He got there nd dat was d only time she knew she had appetite for eggroll. I bet she was trying to play her feminine card thinking, "hey he wont refuse me since i'm female nd i'm asking, Not knowing she's in for a shock.

Btw, i dnt understand y op refusing to give her d eggroll is a problem. Abi nobi im money im use buy am.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2021
TheEnygma:

Break what ice? , Abeg make I hear word ...
FYI the respect that the op has gained in that girls eyes has increased exponentially.
She now knows that Op isn't a guy that can be easily manipulated.... Infact it has even increased the Op's chances of banging her.
The next time they meet she'll be like "you no try oh , so you couldn't even buy me small egg roll " and if the op is smart he will use that one as an opportunity to "make his moves".

That would've been solid game if she had requested something silly or frivolous. But seeing that she asked for something legitimate like an egg roll, he should showing love here and not being punishing.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pernotti:

That would've been solid game if she had requested something silly or frivolous. But seeing that she asked for something legitimate like an egg roll, he should showing love here and not being punishing.
Ok seriously, at this point your name always poping up my thread is beginning to get disgusting, well every simp is anyway. We are talking about my money here, even if its a lollipop of N20 in question here its not her legitimate right to feel entitled to it! Fine! an eggroll is very cheap to get but the aunty was even gisting with the woman selling the eggroll, if it was that cheap then she could have gotten herself one! She saw me like someone she thought she had something on and decided to get her hands in my pocket!

Bros if that woman was selling shawama instead, the hoe would have done the same thing! No let woman ride you o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by emperorventure4(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
You did well by refusing Her requests, The girl will think highly of you for that especially if she is very pretty. but posting it online you just messed up if she mistakenly sees this All her attraction for you will turn to disgust. its childish posting it online
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
emperorventure4:
You did well by refusing Her requests, The girl will think highly of you for that especially if she is very pretty. but posting it online you just messed up if she mistakenly sees this All her attraction for you will turn to disgust. its childish posting it online
Why else do you think this place is an anonymous platform?
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by anonym0us: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
SirMichael1:
Head set or earpiece or true wire stereo (tws). Don't make this mistake again.
thankGod you know wetin i mean... hear phone till i die..
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by SirMichael1: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
anonym0us:
thankGod you know wetin i mean... hear phone till i die..
Then use 'heard' not 'hear'.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by ga6992: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Girls do this sometimes Sha to boys they like
I've encountered this severally na to just bring talk not that they really want it sha
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by ga6992: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
So y didnt she ask b4 he got there since she was besties wit d eggroll vendor? . He got there nd dat was d only time she knew she had appetite for eggroll. I bet she was trying to play her feminine card thinking, "hey he wont refuse me since i'm female nd i'm asking, Not knowing she's in for a shock.

Btw, i dnt understand y op refusing to give her d eggroll is a problem. Abi nobi im money im use buy am.

if na me na confirm green light oh

as per bad guy I will ask her let's do exchange her number for egg roll

anyway na way
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
ga6992:

if na me na confirm green light oh
as per bad guy I will ask her let's do exchange her number for egg roll
anyway na way
Lol. Badt guy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by ga6992: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lol. Badt guy

Seriously what Boyz don't know is that if u want to b a bad guy u have to combine simping with the so called alpha traits become the ultimate hybrid

u go catch girls tire
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2021
ga6992:

Seriously what Boyz don't know is that if u want to b a bad guy u have to combine simping with the so called alpha traits become the ultimate hybrid

u go catch girls tire
So u're saying a niqqa should simp wen it is right nd unsimp wen its right.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by ga6992: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
So u're saying a niqqa should simp wen it is right nd unsimp wen its right.

lol yeah the ultimate hybrid if u get my point
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
ga6992:

lol yeah the ultimate hybrid if u get my point
I get it mann. I hear u.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by VULCAN(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2021
OP, pls ignore the silly statement that some people made here saying the woman was trying to be friendly.

The first thing for a person that has been seeing you to do who wants to be friendly is to say "hi" not to make demands with an entitled tone.

It's a different thing if the person is seeing you for the first time, likes you and wants to shoot their shot.

Many Nigerians are now so dysfunctional but don't know it.

They support rubbish.
[quote author=Jmw2kblogposts post=[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / Kenyas Have Started Again {pic} / What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.