Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill (10181 Views)

Another Experience I Had With This Entitled Elderly Bittcchh!! - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 9:22am On May 01, 2021
VULCAN:
OP, pls ignore the silly statement that some people made here saying the woman was trying to be friendly.

The first thing for a person that has been seeing you to do who wants to be friendly is to say "hi" not to make demands with an entitled tone.

It's a different thing if the person is seeing you for the first time, likes you and wants to shoot their shot.

Many Nigerians are now so dysfunctional but don't know it.

They support rubbish.
I know the difference between being friendly or polite and being demanding. Nobody can tell me nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great New Kiss: New Method Of Kissing!!! / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos / Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.