Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time (1471 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Some Girls Need To Do Better! I Dip My Finger In; kitten Was Oozing Fish Smell / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by OB7Foreva(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Long story short, there's this girl I've been dating for a year now she's a single mum but I love her for being herself she's so sweet and straight. Whenever this girl visits she throws herself around me like I'm her husband and she always makes sure we had s*x. She's not about the money even if I insist on giving her tfare she'll refuse to take it saying that I should keep it to myself.
Fast forward to last week, she came around I tried touching her and she hit my hand off I ask her what the matter was she said nothing. Lately she have been billing me unnecessarily and talking bluntly at me she even complained about my height the other day...money for her child's milk, money for this money for that, she also asked me to buy her a phone when she knows I'm a student.
Her birthday is in two days time, someone that barely calls me she have bursting up my phone with calls since Monday asking me what I'll gift her on her birthday. I've been having a mixed feeling that she's no longer into me because at first she wanted to build with me but now it seems like I'm the only one fighting for the relationship I'm already losing interest idk if I should tell her to move on or I should keep on dancing to her tune to know what she's getting up to.
Apart from long boring conversations and s*x I honestly can't decipher the importance of being in a relationship with a Nigerian girl.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by DaddyRochie1642: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Oga to Slap you dey hungry me.

If You like don't Focus on your education you hear.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by larryking540: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Long story short, there's this girl I've been dating for a year now she's a single mum but I love her for being herself she's so sweet and straight. Whenever this girl visits she throws herself around me like I'm her husband and she always makes sure we had s*x. She's not about the money even if I insist on giving her tfare she'll refuse to take it saying that I should keep it to myself.
Fast forward to last week, she came around I tried touching her and she hit my hand off I ask her what the matter was she said nothing. Lately she have been billing me unnecessarily and talking bluntly at me she even complained about my height the other day...money for her child's milk, money for this money for that, she also asked me to buy her a phone when she knows I'm a student.
Her birthday is in two days time, someone that barely calls me she have bursting up my phone with calls since Monday asking me what I'll gift her on her birthday. I've been having a mixed feeling that she's no longer into me because at first she wanted to build with me but now it seems like I'm the only one fighting for the relationship I'm already losing interest idk if I should tell her to move on or I should keep on dancing to her tune to know what she's getting up to.
Apart from long boring conversations and s*x I honestly can't decipher the importance of being in a relationship with a Nigerian girl.

guy finish school first o,there is more to a relationship than it seems physically

4 Likes

Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by Ammishaddai: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
You allowed sex to come between you a woman, so naturally the relationship will surely die before its time. My suggestion is this :

You are a student ; and as it stands you are not ready for marriage ; in fact, marriage is the last thing on your mind right now. So I would advise that you end the relationship now, and stop wasting that girl's biological clock.
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by lilvicky68(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
I see you have started seeing the importance of being single..apart from sex nothing again...focus on your studies and leave the single mom..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by thorpido(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerian girl this, Nigerian girl that!Una no dey tire? angry

You've been having her company and sleeping with her all these months without complaints,so why the complaints now?

Leave her and focus on your studies.

1 Like

Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
u better focus on your studies youngie..

if u know what we OGs are facing after school, you'll apply ur widas

2 Likes

Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
u better focus on your studies youngie..

if u know what we OGs are facing after school, you'll apply ur widas
abeg tell am..
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by ErikaJudy: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
It is interesting
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by anthonyuncle(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
someone should please teach me how to laugh
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2021

Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by Vision101(m): 3:22am On Apr 22, 2021
@DaddyRochie1642

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me.

If You like don't Focus on your education you hear.

Slap am jare.
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by 1beat(m): 5:07am On Apr 22, 2021
yes
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by Ahmad62(m): 5:27am On Apr 22, 2021
If you don't concentrate on your studies ehn

Leave women for now.. If not

Una say wahala be like ... .... What?.. Someone should remind me please.. Lol
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by Obakashdee(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Your answer lies In your thread

Read it up since you see no importance already
Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by tosik(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2021
baba responsibilities don started...anyway follow your heart rather than your brain..

(1) (Reply)

See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo / I Knew We Yoruba People Are Mad The Day I Addressed Someone Like This. Lol!. / She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.