Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? (31998 Views)

Poll: How do you find Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's dressing?

It's great: 29% (61 votes)
It's not bad: 37% (78 votes)
It's horrible: 33% (71 votes)
This poll has ended

You Are A Clown....tunji Braithwaite Blasts Obasanjo / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / El Rufai Calls Governor Obi A Clown For Questioning His Presence In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Ystranger: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^^

Kinda look ridiculous really.

These are supposed to be smart people

Even in the US where the climate is really cold, no one wears that shyyt.

I love Nigeria. We know how to copy people wella.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by 190: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

transformer no dey around your house Help yourself

[size=48pt]DIES grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by johnie: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
Thank you EzeUche_!
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Reference(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

What is ridiculous is the attire Nigerian judges wear. Something that is not suitable to a tropical climate.

Believe me climate control comes standard with this regalia. I think its one of the great things about Nigeria that you get to see different cultures particularly when sold by the number one citizen. If it were in other parts such dress sense by Mr. President will become a status symbol for at least the next four years. What next, the fulani dog ears and Nadal shorts ??
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
point is ijaw people should try and design a hat.this one e dey shame person.
can u imagine even char-ley,yes charley from ghana dey take us pick teeth becos of dat hat
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by onome25(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
all this bad belle, i beg make una leave our president alone. y una no comment on OBj abi late YARADUA ; abi na today they form NL ? all this witch wen no get work to do rather gossip
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by onome25(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
the man of the moment.

Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
nobody comment for them cloth becos dem no take am disgrace  us.
dat fedora sef.

chei!!!
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by callme2: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
dont mind dem jor, they are enemies of progress
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by sley4life(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
f u k off if u hate Mr President dressing. He is showing his culture.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
fedora is italian not ijaw nAH

sombrero

umbrerapeople
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Martass: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
Gbawe, every thing about the President's attire looks western to me. There is nothing indigenous about his dressing. It's good his people are trying to be creative with the white man's attire but I think this one comes across as a little goofy for a President.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
Martass:

Gbawe, every thing about the President's attire looks western to me. There is nothing indigenous about his dressing. It's good his people are trying to be creative with the white man's attire but I think this one comes across as a little goofy for a President.
we are talking traditional not indigenous. if we are talking indigenous, then everyone would practically be naked. this is the CULTURE of his people, so deal with it. go and look up the history of the hat and the attire and then you shall know.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by soloqy: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
mama-gee:

Why is anyone surprised on here?

Goodluck Jonathan has always been a clown in my book, it's nothing new.

My anger is on those that re-elected him as President.

So what makes him a clown and you are not?

Just keep staying over there where you currently sojourn and keep wondering why people who are on ground and obviously know better than you voted him
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

we are talking traditional not indigenous. if we are talking indigenous, then everyone would practically be unclothed. this is the CULTURE of his people, so deal with it. go and look up the history of the hat and the attire and then you shall know.

i presume u mean everyone in igboland the way onyeocha found you.

we on the other hand concealed  our blocoses from prying  eyes
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
iwonbaoko:

we on the other hand concealed  our blocoses from prying  eyes
so you're gonna tell me humans are born wearing cloths? okay, so when oyinbo found you, were you not naked? mtchewww.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by DisGuy: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
onome25:

all this bad belle, i beg make una leave our president alone. y una no comment on OBj abi late YARADUA ; abi na today they form NL ? all this witch wen no get work to do rather gossip

mugun, NL actuauly criticized OBJ and yaradua dressing too-- that's the problem with you people, it is okay to criticise other peoples govt but when it becomes one of you own you start shouting hatred for this and that

why is the dude always wearing that hat indoors,  he should sack those Senegalese tailor and stop wasting naija money
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

so you're gonna tell me humans are born wearing cloths grin grin grin grin? okay, so when oyinbo found you, were you not unclothed? mtchewww.

nne kedu?
na dia follow.?
remain small make you funny.

anyway ha makate NAh??
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
He should let me introduce him to my tailor Afeez
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by sammytone: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
Una go tire to talk. Nothing do this man. Na jealousy dey worry una. How niger delta man go wear agbada of any of the aboki cloth. Bros show them our way.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
me i agree with itibo 100% but that oyinbo cap no gum make we talk true abeg
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by naijangel7(f): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
iwonbaoko:

Hmmm just noticed that you're obsessed with the Igbos. Kudos.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
naijangel7:

Hmmm just noticed that you're obsessed with the Igbos. Kudos.
jeje l'omo eko nlo ki aja to wa ge je
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by medjai(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nothing wrong his dressing IMO. I think it conveys the GEJ theme - simple, down to earth, servant leader and overall, it demystifies that over-complex swagger that comes with being a nation's number one citizen and that's what makes him appeal to the people. It, in a way, brings him closer to the people.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by medjai(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nothing wrong his dressing IMO. I think it conveys the GEJ theme - simple, down to earth, servant leader and overall, it demystifies that over-complex swagger that comes with being a nation's number one citizen and that's what makes him appeal to the people. It, in a way, brings him closer to the people.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
190:

[size=48pt]DIES grin grin grin[/size]

Her response was even more hilarious. "What are you implying" she said!
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
Jonathan's dressing shouldn't be rated!

His dress sense is outright weird for a President who represents millions of people.

How can a man attend a meeting with foreign leaders dressed like an ousted traditional ruler?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
mama-gee:

Jonathan's dressing shouldn't be rated!

His dress sense is outright weird for a President who represents millions of people.

How can a man attend a meeting with foreign leaders dressed like an ousted traditional ruler?

mama-gee, so you didn't know what it means to hug a transformer?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by DisGuy: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2011
duh she dont know what a transformer is, some people dont use or see transformers daily you know
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Dis Guy:

duh she dont know what a transformer is, some people dont use or see transformers daily you know

You are absolutely right. She be omo Yankee. Probably thinks you get chocolate milk from the brown cow as well. tongue
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are absolutely right. She be omo Yankee. Probably thinks you get chocolate milk from the brown cow as well. tongue

rotflmao!! grin grin grin

Some ppl think some cows turned brown from drinking chocolate milk, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.