Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? (31992 Views)

Poll: How do you find Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's dressing?

It's great: 29% (61 votes)
It's not bad: 37% (78 votes)
It's horrible: 33% (71 votes)
This poll has ended

You Are A Clown....tunji Braithwaite Blasts Obasanjo / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / El Rufai Calls Governor Obi A Clown For Questioning His Presence In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

rotflmao!! grin grin grin

Some ppl think some cows turned brown from drinking chocolate milk, you know.

LOL grin grin grin

Really? That is even more funny.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aigbofa:

mama-gee, so you didn't know what it means to hug a transformer?
[size=20pt]It's not like it makes any sense. . . grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by naijangel7(f): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
Even Italian Berlusconi bow! Plus French Sarkozy sef LOL  grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

rotflmao!! grin grin grin

Some ppl think some cows turned brown from drinking chocolate milk, you know.
You mean people like you?

reetards who can't even seperate complex comments. . .
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are absolutely right. She be omo Yankee. Probably thinks you get chocolate milk from the brown cow as well. tongue
hahahahahahaha
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Martass: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2011
JuveSee now, Berlusconi and Sarkozy are even making fun of him. He looks too juvenile with this attire. Dude gat to do something about it. Say drop the hat and the bling bling on the shirt otherwise Bungisconi would always make fun of him and believe me that dude can be very sarcastic. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2011
Martass:

JuveSee now, Berlusconi and Sarkozy are even making fun of him. He looks too juvenile with this attire. Dude gat to do something about it. Say drop the hat and the bling bling on the shirt otherwise Bungisconi would always make fun of him and believe me that dude can be very sarcastic. grin grin grin grin
why do you people care so much about western stamp of approval?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Martass: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2011
Seriously folks, what do you think Sakosky and Bungisconi are doing? I think they are making fun of Goodluck. cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by ogbomo1(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2011
Martass:

JuveSee now, Berlusconi and Sarkozy are even making fun of him. He looks too juvenile  with this attire. Dude gat to do something about it. Say drop the hat and the bling bling on the shirt otherwise Bungisconi would always make fun of him  and believe me that dude can be very sarcastic.  grin grin grin grin

Very disappointed at you martass, if you dont have anything to amuse yourself go and sleep, we have better issues to discuss on NL

this thread is a no braina, ita not suppose to exist, thats an Ijaw attire fyi, so deal with it , if you cant then bury your petty brain in the sand.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by ogbomo1(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2011
what Sakozy n Belusconi's attires
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2011
LOL, don't they all?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2011
chiogo:

LOL, don't they all?
YOU ARE BACK!!! kiss grin
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

YOU ARE BACK!!! kiss grin
AMAKA!!! OMG! I've missed the hell out of you kiss How you been, love?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:39am On Apr 23, 2011
chiogo:

AMAKA!!! OMG! I've missed the hell out of you kiss How you been, love?
I've been great! been back for the last month now and was wondering if you too took a break from Nairaland. lol
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 23, 2011
nothing wrong in being made fun of. can be friendly and good-humored and help break ice so long as it is not disrespectful.
berlusconi is italian and so is the hat. maybe he was trying to exchange some hats for an oil block and gold chains grin
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by SEFAGO(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2011
Girl on girl action  tongue

Chiogo you no go greet me too. I thot we were friends  cool
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Ystranger: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2011
mama-gee:

You mean people like you?

reetards who can't even seperate complex comments. . .

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

Mama-Gee. FYI, I am a big fan of yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How you doing, Mummy-Gee?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by SEFAGO(m): 12:42am On Apr 23, 2011
Fact Remains, that President Jonathan has violated the laws of Presidential Swag

1) Our President lacks swag

2) Lacking Swag in the international community affects us all

3) Swag in a President Matters a lot

To improve his Swag he needs a Yoruba Tailor. But then you can give the emperor clothes but he might not know how to wear them.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 12:45am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I've been great! been back for the last month now and was wondering if you too took a break from Nairaland. lol
Yea, I guess I did. . .not that this is a good time to be 'back'. But this place seems a little lively again, no wonder  tongue smiley

SEFAGO:

Chiogo you no go greet me too. I thot we were friends  cool

Hi SEFAGO! smiley Are u at Harvard now? lol
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by SEFAGO(m): 12:48am On Apr 23, 2011
chiogo:

Yea, I guess I did. . .not that this is a good time to be 'back'. But this place seems a little lively again, no wonder  tongue smiley
Hi SEFAGO! smiley Are u at Harvard now? lol

What gave you that impression? I stopped school. I am doing NYSC now in lagos.

How you dey? How is school and life sha
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2011
SEFAGO:

What gave you that impression? I stopped school. I am doing NYSC now in lagos.

How you dey? How is school and life sha
Oh yea, still the SEFAGO I know. School's alright, can't wait to be done so I can do my NYSC in naija too. Bet you're living the life tongue
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2011
chiogo:

Oh yea, still the SEFAGO I know. School's alright, can't wait to be done so I can do my NYSC in naija too. Bet you're living the life tongue
you better stay right here before they deploy you to Maiduguri, Niger, or Adamawa embarassed
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by SEFAGO(m): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2011
chiogo:

Oh yea, still the SEFAGO I know. School's alright, can't wait to be done so I can do my NYSC in naija too. Bet you're living the life  tongue

Na not really, I was an election officer during the elections. We had to arrive in the polling booth at around 5 am. Sucked big time. Then we only got pure water given to us and it was so sunny and hot.

NYSC is fun. I thoroughly encourage you to try and do it. Preferably advisable (so that you can gain some perspective about other cultures in Nigeria) to do it in the North. I kind of wish I had done it in the North though, would have been more fun.

Anyways back to topic
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by SEFAGO(m): 1:08am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

you better stay right here before they deploy you to Maiduguri, Niger, or Adamawa embarassed

Dont be ignorant. They will not deploy her to the North except she chooses to. Personally, I think she should get a Luger if she wants to go to the North, however, its an excellent idea to head over there if you wanna experience difference cultures.

@Chiogo
If you are interested let me know. You would be very welcome in my home and we could meet and hangout too.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2011
SEFAGO:

Dont be ignorant. They will not deploy her to the North except she chooses to. Personally, I think she should get a Luger if she wants to go to the North, however, its an excellent idea to head over there if you wanna experience difference cultures.

@Chiogo
If you are interested let me know. You would be very welcome in my home and we could meet and hangout too.

and get your head blown off in the process? i don't think so.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 1:14am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

you better stay right here before they deploy you to Maiduguri, Niger, or Adamawa  embarassed
LOL I was def jk, no way am doing NYSC please I'll be like 30 when I'm done with school  sad

SEFAGO:

Na not really, I was an election officer during the elections. We had to arrive in the polling booth at around 5 am. Sucked big time. Then we only got pure water given to us and it was so sunny and hot.

NYSC is fun. I thoroughly encourage you to try and do it. Preferably advisable (so that you can gain some perspective about other cultures in Nigeria) to do it in the North. I kind of wish I had done it in the North though, would have been more fun.

Anyways back to topic
You were being serious? lol thought you were kidding. Ok now I'm curious(back to topic my foot) but why though? seeing as you didn't have to. LOL I don't think I'll have time for NYSC but then you're a youngin.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2011
chiogo:

LOL I was def jk, no way am doing NYSC please I'll be like 30 when I'm done with school  sad

are you studying to be a medical doctor or something? damn, 30?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 1:23am On Apr 23, 2011
LOL I hope not, exaggerated a bit but they say most ppl don't fully become Doctors as in get their license till they're 30 so I'm going by that but hoping for the best. undecided
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2011
so you do plan on taking summer classes to kinda get most of the stuff over with?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 1:35am On Apr 23, 2011
Nope, no summer school for me. I'm still an undergrad, this is still kinda the easy part.
But I will be doing a research program this summer funny cuz I was gonna do it in CA but I guess not anymore.

Where's SEFAGO to answer my questions oo.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by SEFAGO(m): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

and get your head blown off in the process? i don't think so.

Chiogo is tougher than that. At worst she loses a leg or two. Maybe even one of her hands. But she will come back with worthwhile life memories. Stop being a pussaayy. Lots of women your age are serving their country and flying the green white green. Infact you should have been married off by now. Whats up with Nigerian women nowadays? There was a time they could beat their husbands black and blue not the "has beens" have become pussays.

LOL I hope not, exaggerated a bit but they say most ppl don't fully become Doctors as in get their license till they're 30 so I'm going by that but hoping for the best.

Dont worry darling, you would be done at 27-28. I dont think you are smart enough to be a neurosurgeon or cardiovascular surgeon, so you would not go the long route and probably go into primary care. You will still be able to spare one year in Nigeria.

Lets go back to sartorial matters

Where's SEFAGO to answer my questions oo.

I hope your questions are about Jonathan and his dressing style?

What do you think about the elections? You are the only untribalistic Igbo person on Nairaland so give a truthful answer.

Also did your parents or their other igbo friends like him based on his SS status?

All the Nigerians I talk to were totally uninterested in the elections and  I am still confused about the 98% turnout in some places. Some of them keep looking at me as if I am mad when I ask them if they voted.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40am On Apr 23, 2011
LOOOOOOOOOL grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) / Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.