Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? (31991 Views)

Poll: How do you find Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's dressing?

It's great: 29% (61 votes)
It's not bad: 37% (78 votes)
It's horrible: 33% (71 votes)
This poll has ended

You Are A Clown....tunji Braithwaite Blasts Obasanjo / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / El Rufai Calls Governor Obi A Clown For Questioning His Presence In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by AljUche: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOOL grin cheesy

mumu ur peoples dress sense is silly
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by SEFAGO(m): 1:51am On Apr 23, 2011
^ nah I actually like the way Igbo people dress. They dress simple. I would rank dress styles by

1) Bini (I jealous these peope dressing no be small with all those beads. Bling bling)
2) Igbo (Simple, a red cap and that thing they love hitting each other with while shouting igbo kwenu. I want one of those)
3) Yoruba (Too much clothes but swagger dey plenty. The women spend too much money on clothes and aso ebi for party)
4) Hausa (Quite simple too, dont blame them, not a good idea to wear too much under the scorching heat while chasing after cattle)
5) Ijaw (I love the hat- you guys can hate it or love, but it does add some style, its just that it does not fit Jo-boy)
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by chiogo(f): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2011
HAHAHAHA, full of jokes. Oh SEFAGO  smiley
SEFAGO:

Dont worry darling, you would be done at 27-28. I dont think you are smart enough to be a neurosurgeon or cardiovascular surgeon, so you would not go the long route and probably go into primary care. You will still be able to spare one year in Nigeria.
You know me so well  grin Primary care it is!!!

Ok, I only knew about the elections 'cause some of my naija friends on facebook posted about it. I don't care too much for it just because I know it's the same old song and I can't vote anyway and I'm pretty sure my parents didn't vote. He seems alright not that I'd know lol and nobody cares about his SS status, don't think 'tribalism' works that way. But really if it wasn't him, who would've been a better candidate? The choices weren't that many to begin with knowing Nigeria's history with politics.

He dresses according to his culture, nothing wrong with that. Naija politicians always dress funny anyway depending on who's judging. Obasanjo+agbada+potbelly, anyone?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2011
SEFAGO:

4) Hausa (Quite simple too, dont blame them, not a good idea to wear too much under the scorching heat while chasing after cattle)

you are a comedian, lol

Alj Uche:

mumu your peoples dress sense is silly
do you even know what im laughing at? why not go and join your boko haram brothers and leave me alone? undecided
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by apoti(m): 2:03am On Apr 23, 2011
;d :d ;d

Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 23, 2011
apoti:

;d :d ;d

^^^^^^^LOL

Uneasy lies the head that wears the fedora, I guess.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 23, 2011
The colours worn by him are always too dull! I beg, he should try white sometimes or a nice blue and as for the hat, they should simply be burnt
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by vanessaven(f): 2:24am On Apr 24, 2011
There's nothing wrong with the dressing. ND dresses are truly lovely. Though I with he would revamp his wardrobe, and wear those Ijaw traditional outfits that would truly make your iJAW drop. You know, the ones that the grooms wear for weddings? They are sooooo handsome wink
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2011
It looks razz to me, no 'majesty' in that kind of clothing.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:37am On Apr 24, 2011
Why are his eyes so red, and why is his Cowboy hat so crooked?

And how is he a "Cowboy" if he's really supposed to be a fisherman?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

YOU ARE BACK!!! kiss grin

I see both my hos is back. Say hi to big Papi, will ya?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by igboboy1(m): 6:02am On Apr 24, 2011
Presido is taking a dumo in the presidential toilet on the 3rd floor of Aso rock, while his house boy Oluwole is on errand to buy more tissue paper so he can clean his yansh, WHILE SOME HATERS DEY HERE DEY JEALOUS THE PRESIDENT ATTIRE

OBVOIUSLY HE DOEST CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION SO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF,, AND ITS ALWAYS YORUBA HATING AS USUALL (AH AH MUST EVERYBODY DRESS LIKE YORUBA? WHEN THAT BABOON OBJ WAS REPRESENTING US ON INTERNATIONAL STAGE WE COMPLAIN?) GEEZ PEOPLE APPRECIATE DIFFERENCES
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Ystranger: 6:04am On Apr 24, 2011
igbo boy:

Presido is taking a dumo in the presidential toilet on the 3rd floor of Aso rock, while his house boy Oluwole is on errand to buy more tissue paper so he can clean his yansh, WHILE SOME HATERS DEY HERE DEY JEALOUS THE PRESIDENT ATTIRE

OBVOIUSLY HE DOEST CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION SO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF,, AND ITS ALWAYS YORUBA HATING AS USUALL (AH AH MUST EVERYBODY DRESS LIKE YORUBA? WHEN THAT BABOON OBJ WAS REPRESENTING US ON INTERNATIONAL STAGE WE COMPLAIN?) GEEZ PEOPLE APPRECIATE DIFFERENCES

Duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

No other culture dress better, No?
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by igboboy1(m): 6:11am On Apr 24, 2011
Ystranger:

Duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

No other culture dress better, No?

TO EACH HIS OWN, THATS A SUBJECTIVE CONCLUSION, AFTER BUSH MAN FROM KALAHARI DESERT FOR BOTSWANA GO TELL YOU SAY IM OWN ATTIRE NA ONE, NO COMPARISON.

TO YOU YORUBA ATTIRE ROCKS AND THATS ABSOLUTELY FINE IF IT MAKES YOUR DAY, DALU
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by pleep(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2011
He does look a little bit like a clown But thats not because of the clothing. Haha. Personaly I think politicians should do away with the whole kunte kinte crap. No need pretending they have pride in their country.
1. We adopt the colonists language
2. We adopt the colonist culture
3. We adopt the colonist mentality.

But we insist on wearing 'traditional' clothing most of which was made in holland by the Dutch wax company and is not even native.
Oh and ditch the dumb hats.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2011
igbo people sha always want to compare prick with yoruba

obelenwa!!!

anyway i like igbo people,the only problem is their igbo- ness undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by igboboy1(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2011
iwonbaoko:

igbo people sha always want to compare prick with yoruba

obelenwa!!!

anyway i like igbo people,the only problem is their igbo- ness undecided undecided undecided

biko mechionu gi, i like yoruba too the only thing is their arrogance,
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Jakumo(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2011
pleep:

Oh and ditch the dumb hats.

Not after I just took delivery of my Goodluck Stetson cowboy hat in Presidential Black, they won't.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2011
igbo boy:

biko mechionu gi, i like yoruba too the only thing is their arrogance,

nna ennnn
dalu, oh.

ha makate nah?
i hear say u buy lange lauver,

well done
it eez not eazeee
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2011
igbo boy:

biko mechionu gi,
hahahaha
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2011
biko mechiotu gi
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by igboboy1(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2011
iwonbaoko:

biko mechiotu gi
so fun wo, oloshi, emm chai you are lucky wale is sleeping, when he wakes up i'll tell him to supply me some more yoruba words to finish you
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2011
ewu grin
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Pataki: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2011
Even Baba Suwe has better swagger than that clueless clown we have as a President.

A man's dressing speaks volume about his person. Jonathan's dressing and color combination is dull and stewpeed.

No point trying to paint a donkey as a lion.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by werepeLeri: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2011
Pataki:

Even Baba Suwe has better swagger than that clueless clown we have as a President.

A man's dressing speaks volume about his person. Jonathan's dressing and color combination is dull and stewpeed.

No point trying to paint a donkey as a lion.

Kindly post your picture lets see what a monkey looks like.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by werepeLeri: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2011
Martass:

JuveSee now, Berlusconi and Sarkozy are even making fun of him. He looks too juvenile  with this attire. Dude gat to do something about it. Say drop the hat and the bling bling on the shirt otherwise Bungisconi would always make fun of him  and believe me that dude can be very sarcastic.  grin grin grin grin

Look through your entire lineage and see if anyone qualifies to rule a local government, talk less of ruling a country like Nigeria. If you find no one worthy in your entire lineage, then, truth is, it is a joke on your head to make fun of the President and the best you should do is for someone in your lineage to work hard enough to be able to appear where important people appear. So, shove it down your throat, or, wear your best attire and post a picture of you, so we can see if you look clownish as well.
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by igboboy1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
iwonbaoko:

ewu grin

ewure grin
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
some one is teaching you human speech,

hmm
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by Beaf: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2011
SEFAGO:

^ nah I actually like the way Igbo people dress. They dress simple. I would rank dress styles by

1) Bini (I jealous these peope dressing no be small with all those beads. Bling bling)
2) Igbo (Simple, a red cap and that thing they love hitting each other with while shouting igbo kwenu. I want one of those)
3) Yoruba (Too much clothes but swagger dey plenty. The women spend too much money on clothes and aso ebi for party)
5) Ijaw (I love the hat- you guys can hate it or love, but it does add some style, its just that it does not fit Jo-boy)

Fail.

That list is damn horrible. Check this out (from Warri with luv). wink

Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23am On Apr 25, 2011
^ ^ ^
which one of them is you? grin
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by sbeezy8: 3:46am On Apr 25, 2011
haha lol

you know all the family i have that are like urhobo and itsekiri wear agbadas 24-7! its only a few times i ve seen them wear wrapper and THAT hat only in pics nstuff lol. looks funny cant lie

that red hates some idomas,igbos,igalas,igarra wear is originally muslim from mali. Niger,senegal people wear also i usually see imams and sheik wear it aswell,

[img]http://africastories.usaid.gov/story_includes/images/mali7religiousleaders.jpg[/img]

Looks like IBB
[img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2009/08/04/mamadou-tandja-cp-7118578.jpg[/img]

GEJ MEHN I DONT KNOW FOR DAT GUYS ATTIRE MEHN HE AINT FRESH ATALL
Re: Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? by naijangel7(f): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Why are his eyes so red, and why is his Cowboy hat so crooked?

And how is he a "Cowboy" if he's really supposed to be a fisherman?

That's not a cowboy hat. That's a fedora. They are different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.