Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God (1151 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Events Of The Great Tribulation / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Isaiah 49:25-26
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Malachi 4:2-3
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

The captives of the mighty shall be redeemed and the prey of the strong will be delivered. The LORD will redeem his Israel from the jaws of Esau. The Mighty One of Jacob shall feed the wicked with their own flesh and their shall drink their own blood to stupor.

In the day when the LORD shall do this, the impostors and all their allies shall be like ashes under our feet. This is the promise of the LORD.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Daniel 4:27
Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing mercy to the poor; if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Proverbs 15:8
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Proverbs 16:5
Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
For his name sake, alone, the LORD will redeem the dearly beloved of his soul
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Psalms 14:7
Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

1 Samuel 2:10
The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

The LORD will thunder upon his enemies, he will severely discomfit and subdue them. The LORD will decimate the habitations of the wicked. But the LORD will exalt the horn of his anointed, and give strength to his king whom he has placed on the throne of Israel
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Psalms 102:13
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

The set time to favour zion has come. It is the good pleasure of our God to do this
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
The LORD will redeem his Israel
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Psalms 102:13
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Psalms 103:11
For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

The best treasure in the universe, is, the fear of the LORD
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Psalms 1:4-6
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Deuteronomy 11:1
Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jesus is coming soon
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2021
read
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hosea 1:7
But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Hosea 2:23
And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

The LORD will have mercy on his people and redeem them, for his great name sake alone.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
The LORD will redeem his people
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2021
1 Peter2: 5-8
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither b barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Re: Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
If all your life you have been expecting a sweet weakly effeminate Jesus, now is the time to perish the thought. The Jesus tha is coming is coming to rule with a rod of stainless steel!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) / A Prayer Upon Waking / What Did The Blood Of Jesus Christ Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.