Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). (24735 Views)

Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries / Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion / The Lust Affair – A Misconstrued Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Martinola(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Grand poo all dis is.
I'm a man, and I can confirm to you that as far as 9ja is concerned "men" are scarce.
Take it or let it be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by NiceMen: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES
It is all a lie. A very BIG one at that.
Men are not scarce, the genuine men are only seeking for ladies with value.

It's not about you being beautiful my sister ever noticed that cheap products have the highest customer base in markets??
Forget the saying that bad girls get married every Sunday. We all know the divorce rate and troubles in every home nowadays.

Men are still in the olden era. Forget 21st century, men are in search of women with worth.

Develop yourself first cause if you don't, you'll depend on men for anything and definitely you know that'll mean opening your legs at any given opportunity.

It's your body, you're free to use it any how you deem fit.
But, you just know that men love ladies with value, ladies with goals & future ambitions, ladies who exercise authority over their bodies and doesn't allow mere words move them.

At age 19, I had suitors coming to see my dad. I mean, men with clean rides.
I was definitely young and I had no big ass nor boobs.

Then, I began to wonder what drew this men to me?
Till I got to discover that I disciplined myself that way. Any man that comes to me, must be in for something serious else, he leaves the relationship disappointed.
My only prayer now is that I get to make a good choice when the time is right.

To those ladies complaining of not meeting any man for marriage,
WHATS YOUR VALUE?
You need to set rules and boundaries when it comes to relationships.
Mind you, the FIRST thing a man will look out for when he starts with you is your body.
THE BALL DURING ALL THIS IS ACTUALLY IN YOUR COURT.
Are you in for sex as well? If no, make it known and make sure you close those legs. Practice, even if you must cause that will be your only saving grace.

Develop yourself
You might not be like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but, make yourself a woman with worth.
Place yourself even far above your own value. Na men go dey rush you ooo

Men are not scarce. The question is, are you a liability or a woman of substance??

Any man that comes your way must be in for something serious.

Any guy who take this advice from you will end up disappointed.

You ladies are more often than not scared to ur pant when a guy tries to be serious ND makes it obvious. U are more likely to accept him if he flirts

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by koyyess: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES

It's not about you being beautiful my sister ever noticed that cheap products have the highest customer base in markets??
Forget the saying that bad girls get married every Sunday. We all know the divorce rate and troubles in every home nowadays.

Men are still in the olden era. Forget 21st century, men are in search of women with worth.

Develop yourself first cause if you don't, you'll depend on men for anything and definitely you know that'll mean opening your legs at any given opportunity.

But, you just know that men love ladies with value, ladies with goals & future ambitions, ladies who exercise authority over their bodies and doesn't allow mere words move them.

Till I got to discover that I disciplined myself that way. Any man that comes to me, must be in for something serious else, he leaves the relationship disappointed.

WHATS YOUR VALUE?
Mind you, the FIRST thing a man will look out for when he starts with you is your body.
Are you in for sex as well? If no, make it known and make sure you close those legs. Practice, even if you must cause that will be your only saving grace.

Develop yourself
You might not be like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but, make yourself a woman with worth.

Men are not scarce. The question is, are you a liability or a woman of substance??

How many negroes are being raised with values and substance to fully complement the kind of females you want women to be?

'na them go rush you'....who are you talking about? Gigolos/negroe prostitutes?

Why were the men who were coming after you when you were 19years not going after their mates who had values and substance?

Loop holes every where.

Men are scarce cause not all males are qualified to be called men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
nonsense thread. these are the write ups that made many gullible girls to fail.. stop destroying girls with this your feminism write up..

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by BePrepared: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

Once a lady gives her body to a man her worth crashes immediately, argue with ur data
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Reex12(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by ikaboy: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

Am in love with you already. U seem to be my spec. A lady with high self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

Thank-you especially coming from a female. The problem with many women is they feel they have a God-given right to a good husband despite undesirable character or history.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by LikeAking: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Men are scarce.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by seyz91(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Confirm!

Nicely worded
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by seyz91(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy Abi na
Faber:
You talking what's your value outside Facebook, Nairaland and other social media platforms?

All una value begins and ends on social media. If your phone spoil now or get lost or stolen. I bet my kidney you will go to any length to buy a new phone. You cannot live 3 days without the Facebook and co.

So una value begins and ends on social media looking for likes and shares. You are not different from your folks. Don't sound as if you are a superwoman

When for sure na another yeye female talking grin

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Polchiz(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

I want to marry you, please.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
In a nutshell you are blowing your trumpet?

Only a liar praises his or herself

Your explanation is sham.

I know of 2 different virgin, brilliant and decent women still single up till now.

You see this life? There is no specific formular to succeed in life because what works for you might be there reason why some people are unfortunate.

It is good for women to class and value herself but my dear even at that reality have a way of setting in atyms.
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Faber(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
TundeChris:

Women hold access to sex and men hold access to marriage/relationship. Women need to understand that men don’t care about that you are a firebrand career woman. That is a good bragging rights for your girlfriends. Men want women who are feminine and agreeable (I.e not argumentative, and someone who brings peace).

Men are not scarce, wives are. And when a man sees one, he takes her quickly.

My brother you have said it all. There's this girl that I met some years ago. This girl was so feminine, malleable and loyal that I almost lost focus chasing her. She was still staying with her parents then. Due to career and other stuffs I moved out of her location. And we lost contact. That was 3 years ago. Just last year I stumbled on one of her friends then. She told me that Cyndi is now married. Without mincing words I was very sad and sullen. Till today I don't think I will ever meet a girl as feminine and lovely as Cyndi.

Look at Jose Mourinho for example his wife is from Angola. Very humble and they have bee. Married for 36yrs. Look at Mark Zuckerberg, his wife is an Asian-American. If you see the wife you will never believe the husband is a millionaire talk more of 5th richest person on Earth. They got married in a private chapel with only family members present. Look at Lionel Messi, the wife is humble, humane and homely. That's what great men want in a woman not ur drama, sfishness and attitude.

11 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

BTW you are scammer. You and nonipe2935 two of you guys claim to be data vendors. Your own is Triple D there is also BeeHiveData you guys are scammers.

So you are asking me to learn to give you benefits of doubt and patronize you so that you rip me off.

Get out
beehivedata a scammer shocked smartgeek so u are a scammer
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by BrainSanitizer: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

To tell you something just dey hungry me.
But make I swallow my saliva for now.
I just wish the slay mamas and entitled species will read, understand and digest this ministration.
God bless you and the virtuous women out there.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Maski87: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mumu men,who will take care of all your problems and yor family and you will still be texting your old boyfriend are scarce.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Faber(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
beehivedata a scammer shocked smartgeek so u are a scammer

Na them them. Run for ur money o
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Kingcalls: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reex12:
the points stated are just hoax for women to seem valuable to decieve men into marrying them believing she'll add something to his life..but immediately you achieve your goal ( marraige) and the man goes through tough times he'll know the difference between WWE and WWF ...

The men who approached you at 19 were simply after your youthful looks and nothing more hence 'catch them young'

Catch them young is what most men want cos most women are still sexually inexperienced...tho these days 16yr old don knack over 10 guys
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by IYANGBALI: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sidon there dey argue, no go look for one to marry. Mtcheeeew

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by TundeChris: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

My brother you have said it all. There's this girl that I met some years ago. This girl was so feminine, malleable and loyal that I almost lost focus chasing her. She was still staying with her parents then. Due to career and other stuffs I moved out of her location. And we lost contact. That was 3 years ago. Just last year I stumbled on one of her friends then. She told me that Cyndi is now married. Without mincing words I was very sad and sullen. Till today I don't think I will ever meet a girl as feminine and lovely as Cyndi.

Look at Jose Mourinho for example his wife is from Angola. Very humble and they have bee. Married for 36yrs. Look at Mark Zuckerberg, his wife is an Asian-American. If you see the wife you will never believe the husband is a millionaire talk more of 5th richest person on Earth. They got married in a private chapel with only family members present. Look at Lionel Messi, the wife is humble, humane and homely. That's what great men want in a woman not ur drama, sfishness and attitude.

Exactly! Girls like cyndi don’t stay in the dating market for too long bro. God will provide such women for us.

I don’t know who taught women this bad attitude works, makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Faber(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
TundeChris:

Exactly! Girls like cyndi don’t stay in the dating market for too long bro. God will provide such women for us.

I don’t know who taught women this bad attitude works, makes no sense.

My brother the thing tire me. They copy the wrong stuffs from social media to their greatest undoing. Later they will come and cry fowl play. You will talk to them the next thing they start forming boss. Then you ignore them. They come back and start stalking you.

I have searched for a girl like Cyndi no where to be found. A lot of guys are with their money and flourishing businesses but the fear of marrying someone that will make you scared of going home after the days hassles has kept them single.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
/
Men are not scarce but quality men are scarce.

Bad girls get married every weekend. But we sit back and wait for lamentations to start after a few months. It is an entertainment that keeps entertaining. After about 2 months of wild sex with her, it becomes stale and boring. What next?

\

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Kingcalls: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
A lot of men have given up on women...thats cis men are the once that are meant to control the marriage at least 70-80% ... but women no de gree these days... u will spend soooo much to put a family together from wedding to house rent to school fees and ur wife go still de challenge ur authority even as u give am 5 to 10 Yr age gap... men just don't want stress cos most women these days stubborn pass goat... so y should I spend so much on someone that will end up bringing me pains and disrespect in like with their feminism ideology

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by NobleRace: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

You are a scammer. Call me a fool or whatever. You cannot scam me.

Scam Alert
Anyone that falls prey to Triple D after my warnings, you're to blame. I expect him to counter my claims with his other monikers

Keep your mouth shut please. You're the scammer if you can't show any proof that he's one.

Your attitude on this thread is very appalling. Intelligent people don't fall for empty screams. They look for proofs.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by abimic(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
TundeChris:

Women hold access to sex and men hold access to marriage/relationship. Women need to understand that men don’t care about that you are a firebrand career woman. That is a good bragging rights for your girlfriends. Men want women who are feminine and agreeable (I.e not argumentative, and someone who brings peace).

Men are not scarce, wives are. And when a man sees one, he takes her quickly.
Apt!
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Faber(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kingcalls:
A lot of men have given up on women...thats cis men are the once that are meant to control the marriage at least 70-80% ... but women no de gree these days... u will spend soooo much to put a family together from wedding to house rent to school fees and ur wife go still de challenge ur authority even as u give am 5 to 10 Yr age gap... men just don't want stress cos most women these days stubborn pass goat... so y should I spend so much on someone that will end up bringing me pains and disrespect in like with their feminism ideology

One of my friends right now has perfected plans to elope to Germany. He said he wants to leave Nigeria for the wife so that she can have sex with Nigerian men as she like. The babe don born him 2 sons already. He said he will later come back to Nigeria and pick his sons. Good paying job is already waiting for him in Germany. He is an experienced forklift operator and got other skills.
The wife don't even know my guys plan. He said he will give her the shock of her life. The woman bad character no be here

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Faber(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
NobledisgRace:

I need to keep my mouth shut please. I am a stupid scammer if you can't show any proof that he's one. I am his partner in the data scam.

My attitude on this thread is very appalling. Intelligent people don't fall for empty screams. They look for proofs.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by neyohh: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Men aren't scarce, women made them scarce because they want the same types of men.

Rich, tall, dark, handsome, caring.

If they can't get this man, then they turn themselves into commodities for the top 10 percentile who have no use for them other than sex cheesy

Good advice though.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
All of you that commented on this thread, God punish you all. And a big big big thunder fire you to the op.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Myer(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

When you're due for marriage you will understand that not only men are scarce but ladies too are scarce.

Not because of the absence of men or women but because you have developed a choice that you know is important to you.

Sometimes, this choice might need to be lowered, sometimes it needs to be upgraded depending on how well you're doing.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.