Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). (24742 Views)

Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries / Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion / The Lust Affair – A Misconstrued Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by ijaola(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Just pray to be at the right place at the right time. There are a lot of fa wo ra ja out there. Most lady want a man that is rich not someone they can grow with or plan the future together. It a shame that girl will drop a guy with good intentions for a Yahoo boy who just want to shift her pants because she is blinded by the car and furnished house.

Men are not really scarces but meeting the right girl varies and vice versa.

StacyO:
YES
It is all a lie. A very BIG one at that.
Men are not scarce, the genuine men are only seeking for ladies with value.

It's not about you being beautiful my sister ever noticed that cheap products have the highest customer base in markets??
Forget the saying that bad girls get married every Sunday. We all know the divorce rate and troubles in every home nowadays.

Men are still in the olden era. Forget 21st century, men are in search of women with worth.

Develop yourself first cause if you don't, you'll depend on men for anything and definitely you know that'll mean opening your legs at any given opportunity.

It's your body, you're free to use it any how you deem fit.
But, you just know that men love ladies with value, ladies with goals & future ambitions, ladies who exercise authority over their bodies and doesn't allow mere words move them.

At age 19, I had suitors coming to see my dad. I mean, men with clean rides.
I was definitely young and I had no big ass nor boobs.

Then, I began to wonder what drew this men to me?
Till I got to discover that I disciplined myself that way. Any man that comes to me, must be in for something serious else, he leaves the relationship disappointed.
My only prayer now is that I get to make a good choice when the time is right.

To those ladies complaining of not meeting any man for marriage,
WHATS YOUR VALUE?
You need to set rules and boundaries when it comes to relationships.
Mind you, the FIRST thing a man will look out for when he starts with you is your body.
THE BALL DURING ALL THIS IS ACTUALLY IN YOUR COURT.
Are you in for sex as well? If no, make it known and make sure you close those legs. Practice, even if you must cause that will be your only saving grace.

Develop yourself
You might not be like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but, make yourself a woman with worth.
Place yourself even far above your own value. Na men go dey rush you ooo

Men are not scarce. The question is, are you a liability or a woman of substance??
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Fmghewzy(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Faber:

You should first of all have regard for a grand dad so that you can live to see you grand children. Abi na your mama I talked to? Is @StacyO your mama? If she is not ur mama then know that you're just asslicking.
She is an elderly mom, am a grand dad. I think you are meddling in the matters of elders here. Two of us no be your mate.

Grand dad by foot, stupid people grow old too.
Whatever you wrote up there doesnt depicts words from wise elderly people.

You wrote nonsense,old man.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Bornboy4: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2021
What they mean is that rich men are scarce.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Psoul(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2021
StacyO:
YES

It's not about you being beautiful my sister ever noticed that cheap products have the highest customer base in markets??
Forget the saying that bad girls get married every Sunday. We all know the divorce rate and troubles in every home nowadays.

Men are still in the olden era. Forget 21st century, men are in search of women with worth.

Develop yourself first cause if you don't, you'll depend on men for anything and definitely you know that'll mean opening your legs at any given opportunity.

But, you just know that men love ladies with value, ladies with goals & future ambitions, ladies who exercise authority over their bodies and doesn't allow mere words move them.

Till I got to discover that I disciplined myself that way. Any man that comes to me, must be in for something serious else, he leaves the relationship disappointed.

WHATS YOUR VALUE?
Mind you, the FIRST thing a man will look out for when he starts with you is your body.
Are you in for sex as well? If no, make it known and make sure you close those legs. Practice, even if you must cause that will be your only saving grace.

Develop yourself
You might not be like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but, make yourself a woman with worth.

Men are not scarce. The question is, are you a liability or a woman of substance??

Availability of marriageable women (good ladies) is inversely proportional to the scarcity of men.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by tunjilana: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2021
StacyO:

This is where we women get it wrong.

Retaining a high value man should be pre-sex (before or without sex).

It's hard but, it's worth it.

Sex has little role to play...either you give him sex or u dont....a high value man will not yield if you are not high value yourself....sexual manipulation or delay doesn't make men rush into marrying a woman in 2021...Besides such a man already has options to meet his sexual needs...so he isn't seeking to lock down a woman based on the fact that sex is being dangled
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Truthabulabula(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

Hi
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
StacyO:

You've been conditioned to believe that but, it's quite wrong.

Getting any man to commit is easy.

Nice trend

@bolded you think so?
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by 1F30M4(f): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Men are not scarce o, women ain't scarce too.. Look around you, you'll see houses where people live ofcourse, adult humans(a man or a woman atleast, young or old orr both) & their families comprising of infants, toddlers, teenagers, etc maybe all asleep now.. Abi na only forest and animals una dey see ni, maybe no be dis planet I dey una follow dey sha..

Men yapa, women sef yapa. The thing be sey dah your spec eh, dah pesin wey you say na your spec, shey you sef be their spec? Las Las nobody wey no be spec but what values do you hold on to, what qualities do you possess? What qualities do you want to find in your significant other? Which do you think will sustain a healthy & happy relationship? How do you want your relationship to be, is it a long shot or quite reasonable? There are a truckload of honest questions you should ask yourself & your partner, I can't begin to type all of that now.. Have y'all thought about the reasons why our ancestors had long-lasting & successful marriages? Fun fact, most of them if not all didn't even marry on basis of love, all they needed was someone who was humble, homely, caring, resourceful, supportive, understanding, responsible; someone who gave them regard & peace of mind aaand will subsequently bore them children as well as satisfy their se.xual desires.. Love isn't all there is, there are basic fundamentals required to make it a blissful & jolly ride, ultimately there will always be bumps on the way.. It takes two to tango so the mantle falls on those two individuals; they decide if it should work, will work or not..

But you see, everybody is woke now.. Nobody wants to agree to disagree, nobody wants to accommodate the views of others, nobody wants to live and let live.. Nobody wants to go the extra mile for the other, nobody wants to be considerate, nobody wants to truly commit but everybody literally loves the idea/concept of commitment cheesy Nobody wants to be reasonable, nobody wants to be called a fool or a simp smiley nobody wants companionship.. Nobody wants to learn, unlearn & relearn, everybody knows it all, we've got it all figured out cool Lies, pretense & deception have become the order of the day.. We all have hearts made of concrete, we don't even have human feelings, wetin be love again cheesy cheesy Love na scam, everybody gotta secure the bag & also have fun while at it wink

Yeah it's true that there are no manuals to these things but please look for someone you can work with, someone that will understand you, someone that will be there to encourage you, to support you, to care for you, someone that'll complement(well, also compliment)you, someone that'll respect you, above all someone that will give you that inner peace, in all of these I do hope you yourself are willing to do the same for that special someone.. Everybody has a deal breaker, what is it for you? Can we work something out? What is your own life perspective? Make it make sense, Are you in for the long ride or you just want something light? Truth is, we all want a fairytale ending but you lots just ain't ready to put in the works lol..

Even Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala put in dedicated efforts, and so did her husband, just to make their relationship & marriage work.. She didn't look down on her husband or make him feel less of himself orrr less of a man/human as some women do.. Neither did her husband use her career against her, he didn't make her quit her career by coercion, emotional blackmail and all, like some men do.. He understood her perfectly, stood tall by her side through the thick and thin, supported her & helped her be the best she could be.. We don't get to hear so often about the not-so-sweet tales when they must've thought of calling it quits or when they had issues.. We "awwwn relationship goalsss", "God when", "Oba atorise, abi am I your adopted child?" & "Chukwu bi nelu igwe, but I wasn't yet born when they crucified you nau" when we see their throwback & recent pictures grin grin grin we do not know what it took them to nurture it up until now, no be magic, it's a work in progress til forever dears.. Ofcourse, It is indeed refreshing to know that love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by paulos8: 3:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Population of men outnumbers that of women in Nigeria at a percentage of 51 and 49 respectively. U will say just 2% though but that value is about 2 million more men.
But all women are women...but being a man needs to be attained also considering men die more, as more into crime with cultism, Yahoo, bandits and all sort. There are also more men in prisons, most men are jobless or underemployed... As Nigeria economy ain't helping, this number tends to drop drastically cos as man u will need to attain a level of financial security to get married which can't be said for a womall those things u said about values, men don't care much about it all we want is don't be a liability..be doing something.we just want a woman that will respect us and also capable of taking care of the home
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by NiRfreak(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2021
So Nigerian gals don dey geh sense small small
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2021
@ stacyO on this basis of your

logic, if men are not scarce

You will be in your husbands

House (aka your new home) by
Now.
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
@ stacyO on this basis of your

logic, if men are not scarce

You will be in your husbands

House (aka your new home) by
Now.
mmmmm
Amebo
Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2021
1F30M4:
Men are not scarce o, women ain't scarce too.. Look around you, you'll see houses where people live ofcourse, adult humans(a man or a woman atleast, young or old orr both) & their families comprising of infants, toddlers, teenagers, etc maybe all asleep now.. Abi na only forest and animals una dey see ni, maybe no be dis planet I dey una follow dey sha..

Men yapa, women sef yapa. The thing be sey dah your spec eh, dah pesin wey you say na your spec, shey you sef be their spec? Las Las nobody wey no be spec but what values do you hold on to, what qualities do you possess? What qualities do you want to find in your significant other? Which do you think will sustain a healthy & happy relationship? How do you want your relationship to be, is it a long shot or quite reasonable? There are a truckload of honest questions you should ask yourself & your partner, I can't begin to type all of that now.. Have y'all thought about the reasons why our ancestors had long-lasting & successful marriages? Fun fact, most of them if not all didn't even marry on basis of love, all they needed was someone who was humble, homely, caring, resourceful, supportive, understanding, responsible; someone who gave them regard & peace of mind aaand will subsequently bore them children as well as satisfy their se.xual desires.. Love isn't all there is, there are basic fundamentals required to make it a blissful & jolly ride, ultimately there will always be bumps on the way.. It takes two to tango so the mantle falls on those two individuals; they decide if it should work, will work or not..

But you see, everybody is woke now.. Nobody wants to agree to disagree, nobody wants to accommodate the views of others, nobody wants to live and let live.. Nobody wants to go the extra mile for the other, nobody wants to be considerate, nobody wants to truly commit but everybody literally loves the idea/concept of commitment cheesy Nobody wants to be reasonable, nobody wants to be called a fool or a simp smiley nobody wants companionship.. Nobody wants to learn, unlearn & relearn, everybody knows it all, we've got it all figured out cool Lies, pretense & deception have become the order of the day.. We all have hearts made of concrete, we don't even have human feelings, wetin be love again cheesy cheesy Love na scam, everybody gotta secure the bag & also have fun while at it wink

Yeah it's true that there are no manuals to these things but please look for someone you can work with, someone that will understand you, someone that will be there to encourage you, to support you, to care for you, someone that'll complement(well, also compliment)you, someone that'll respect you, above all someone that will give you that inner peace, in all of these I do hope you yourself are willing to do the same for that special someone.. Everybody has a deal breaker, what is it for you? Can we work something out? What is your own life perspective? Make it make sense, Are you in for the long ride or you just want something light? Truth is, we all want a fairytale ending but you lots just ain't ready to put in the works lol..

Even Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala put in dedicated efforts, and so did her husband, just to make their relationship & marriage work.. She didn't look down on her husband or make him feel less of himself orrr less of a man/human as some women do.. Neither did her husband use her career against her, he didn't make her quit her career by coercion, emotional blackmail and all, like some men do.. He understood her perfectly, stood tall by her side through the thick and thin, supported her & helped her be the best she could be.. We don't get to hear so often about the not-so-sweet tales when they must've thought of calling it quits or when they had issues.. We "awwwn relationship goalsss", "God when", "Oba atorise, abi am I your adopted child?" & "Chukwu bi nelu igwe, but I wasn't yet born when they crucified you nau" when we see their throwback & recent pictures grin grin grin we do not know what it took them to nurture it up until now, no be magic, it's a work in progress til forever dears.. Ofcourse, It is indeed refreshing to know that love is a beautiful thing.

Did you write this? smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). by Rosement(f): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes, responsible ladies attracts responsible guys and responsible guys attracts responsible ladies
StacyO:
YES

WHATS YOUR VALUE?

Develop yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.