Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64571 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dammyBoxes: 6:32pm On May 07, 2021
mrkings84:

If they are an MLM (multi leverage marketing) like u people say, they are not a scam....

MLM pays but only those who can work.
I have benefited from the likes of Alliance In Motion & 4Corners Alliance.....
that you have benefited does not make them not to be scams. There are lots of "Legal" scams even banks involve in many legal scams to exploit their customers and the system even in developed countries.
Mlm is a niffy fraudulent scheme.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by peeps4u: 6:33pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:
It hurts me that people who dont know anything about this business are just stopping people from experiencing a life changing opportunity. I understand many of you have been scammed a lot but these guys are way way different. Talking from over 15 years experience with financial opportunities of many spectrum.

Oga, any scheme that needs you to refer someone before you get paid is a Ponzi scheme; they are only paying you from those you refer.
This is just a Ponzi scheme that aims to turn members to hawkers looking and begging for people to join, just as you're doing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by tplayer: 6:35pm On May 07, 2021
La Buena Vida is just GNLD in another form.
You are expected to bring 50 people in to earn money. I have seen the stupid list before.

You see, they will tell you that with 44,880(the smallest package), you stand a chance to earn up to a million daily, yes daily. Is that possible? Are they selling cocaine?

The thing is, they know direct sales of their overhyped products won't work, so you pay, say 44, 880, they give you products that you are not expected to sell, but you have to bring people in to earn.

They attach the products to make it look like they have something tangible that they are pushing. But it's basically a case of you bring people in to earn and they in turn have to bring people in to earn. You see the multilevel marketing in it. Have you not seen this before?

Yes the use pictures of Obasanjo and co.

One came to tell me about recession, that la Buena Vida is a protection again a recession, like a recession will not affect the la Buena Vida business. Rubbish! Once there is a recession, where will people get money to join?

These people just change name regularly once the business cast, that's their way.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2021
urchcoded:
I asked you a question, and as an expert in the biz you failed to explain anything, let me tell you my elder bro was into this una thing, he rose to the level of a leader, he was also organizing seminars (brainwashing sessions) for them, until he finally realized that it's all Nonsense. He quit, took up a regular job and is better off now.
grin grin grin you are funny

But don't u also think the pendant they share for free maybe gotten from Thailand monk temple really have a ray emitting to dislodge and brainwash newbies brain

8 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Tareq1105: 6:36pm On May 07, 2021
Amsweets:
I'm a proud partner with LA Buena Vida project and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I have been working without anything to show for it until I was recommended by a friend August 2020 for a briefing. It's a business of saving lives. Turn your liabilities into assets. No Selling Required. Buy, use, refer. All businesses deal with people, so it's normal. At LA Buena Vida, you have the opportunity to build, create generational wealth with already existing system that has produced hundreds of millionaires within 2- 4yrs or less all depends on you. We learn and get menthorship from the best of them all. So with as little as #44,888 you are linked to good life. It's a community of high-flying, caring and smart people. You will be guided step by step on how to use the system to save yourself stress, time and energy. For more information on how to become a partner of this noble organization call me on 08052518620. It's a business of connected economy revolution... Turning ordinary people into multimillionaire. Looking forward to having you as a partner soon.

Stop the deceit.

You mentioned #44,888 and you failed to mention the money for hundreds of phone calls daily aimed at wooing others, data for meeting upon meetings, payment (tickets) for registration for meetings by your Ogas at the top.

I know people that have stopped bcoz of these associated unenvisaged expenses.

Tell me if I'm lying.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by gurusloaded(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2021
See LA BUENA VIDA salaries collected directly from employees and jobs on Indeed.
meobizy:
Let me stay here and find out.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by urchcoded(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin you are funny

But don't u also think the pendant they share for free maybe gotten from Thailand monk temple really have a ray emitting to dislodge and brainwash newbies brain
lmao grin it probably does because you need to see how they wear it around with so much pride and sense of safety. As if before they started using the pendant they have been constantly hit by emissions from krypton and almost died.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by gurusloaded(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2021
A non governmental initiative that helps people live the good life in a fast changing economic landscape. It offers lifestyle, cash flow generation, exotic vacations, real estate and many more
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2021
peeps4u:

Oga, any scheme that needs you to refer someone before you get paid is a Ponzi scheme; they are only paying you from those you refer.
This is just a Ponzi scheme that aims to turn members to hawkers looking and begging for people to join, just as you're doing
Awwwh u r hurting him. The truth is bitter

But my own is that the top as in the founders are the ones making the real money and really millionaires because they have large percentage from deposits their lower staff tools donated and the recommended other tools bringing other newbie tools to the scheme

I know one...her name is Ronke. She just bought latest Benz last year and pimped her newly bought apartment at abuja....Meanwhile the tool workers are busy using all their strength to get new donations for her and her top colleagues.

Anywayz she is smart and can only get the gullibles not my type

12 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Ernchibyke(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2021
Pls don't register with them o...

I'm a culprit. I registered four accounts 2years ago worth 154k. It's a pyramid scheme, you bring 2 people that will bring 2 people continuously, to earn money.

There former name is "own your life Campaign".
They will so manipulate you via there presentations, after you register then you ll see the truth in the business.

A word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by rhektor(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2021
bigbauer:

There's a great difference between a pyramid scheme and. multilevel marketing company.

secondly, Aimglobal is over 10 years in Nigeria. They're not going anywhere. They've created more Millionaires than the federal government has. I'm not here to convince you, you're entitled to your opinion. What I would say is keep your prejudice aside, learn and grow.

La'Buena Vida... living the good life!

Can you name 5 of the millionaires you claim they've created? Una go just dey throw words anyhow

Where is helping hands international today?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:44pm On May 07, 2021
bigbauer:

The truth is that the opportunity may not be for you, but with as little as ₦44,888 you can change your life history for the best. I strongly recommend you go to the office first, see things for yourself, the. you can make an informed decision.

RUBBISH TALK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by halogate: 6:44pm On May 07, 2021
..nazo I go there thinking say dem get better thing to say.
..I reach there, na the same shyt wey I don dey hear for the past 15yrs.

I no join longrich...na this one I go con join?
..awon chymall and stakerxchain, I dey observe una in HD.

Awon inksnation pple...una don see una pinkcoin withdraw/exchange??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by gbaskiboy: 6:45pm On May 07, 2021
inumidun2010:

I don see those WHITE CARS tire... They'll bring exotic CARS especially white and start saying this is what they get if you invest in it...
My Guy Girlfriend lure my Guy into this shit.. Baba drop money, after sometimes my Guy asked her when he'll start receiving MONEY.. The babe tell am say make he refer PEOPLE especially those on his contact lost Wey get money, Naso my Guy begin dey write contact one by one on his phone ooooh..Till today my Guy don do SARA 4 LA VIDA LOCA hand ooooh..
This is funny, they invited me to their seminar all they are showing us is white cars. The man that trained us claim that he has join the scheme for over 5 years. I wanted to ask about his own white but I kept my cool. Those people they are not different from yahoo yahoo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by tplayer: 6:45pm On May 07, 2021
Ernchibyke:
Pls don't register with them o...

I'm a culprit. I registered four accounts 2years ago worth 154k. It's a pyramid scheme, you bring 2 people that will bring 2 people continuously, to earn money.

There former name is "own your life Campaign".
They will so manipulate you via there presentations, after you register then you ll see the truth in the business.

A word is enough for the wise.

Yes, that's their former name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by samonak(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm, My dear if marketing is not your thing, run far away from them. I registered for 3 profit centres in 2018 I.e 116k and that was the worst financial decision I ever made, I was given their supplements,coffee and other products in 3 bags. I was only able to enrol 2 down lines. Omo na there I hook oh! My colleague own was worse , he sank over 500k in the worthless venture. Nothing comot, na so de guy almost turn psycho. He go de office de vex and talk to himself alone.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by rhektor(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2021
bigbauer:

It's unbelievable that people are making millions daily right? believe it or not, that's the truth people are making good money. The Powercell meetings is a training, 90% of the training is a out your personal development, financial education, interpersonal relationship skills, etc, just 10% is about the business. I would advise you go back, study and earn. Armateurs don't get paid, professionals do, and the difference between an Amateur and a professional is in the skill set.

. This guy must be one of them. Aspire to respire before you expire

Pyramid schemes are fraudulent schemes MLM never pay anyone it is a deliberately organised scheme to defraud

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2021
urchcoded:
lmao grin it probably does because you need to see how they wear it around with so much pride and sense of safety. As if before they started using the pendant they have been constantly hit by emissions from krypton and almost died.
hahahahaha

Abeg pity dem o....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Toktee(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2021
Olasigun01:

bros, is multilevel marketing. Where they will tell You to register paying certain amount of money. After which some alliance product will be given to U. Also you must bring people to register under you if You want to grow. Meaning if no one register under you, Your money is gone got good. I am telling you this because I joined their own your life campaign in Gombe state and up till now I regret putting my money there.
Don't waste your little hard earned money. Stay safe
I will better use my money play betnaija...na so I met one girl in 2017 she was a student of Bidapoly,stranded and was desperate to get to bida cos it was already after six pm,I lift her to a certain place and help her with cash to bida,I was curious to know what brought her to minna,the lady told me that's a seminar for a company she work for that she will give someone my number to help me get a job.

The following day I was called to come to a certain address in town,drove there and park meters away from the venue and walk to the place,when I got there I saw young boys and girls shouting some incantations lime cultists, thereafter they started showing us vedeos of people who have made it selling GND products, their trip to south Africa and benefits like cars and all that,after the meeting they told us to do a registration of 24k to be able to get the whole package..
When I was tired of hearing those slogans and the rest nonsense I just waka komot the babe called me from Kaduna that how was the meeting I told her it was nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Hiploko(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2021
Dey be sending girls with fine voice to call

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2021
Saw them the other day in Abuja, riding around in all white and all white cars, making fanfare. I was just laughing, werey dey disguise. LMAO!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by osusuallstars: 6:51pm On May 07, 2021
They are intermediaries to Aliance in motion
They sell their product

The least amount is 38,000
They are not NGO
If you refer people you will commission
If you register , the person that invites you will get commission so also their top ogas

Las las , na modified ponzi

6 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by meobizy(f): 6:53pm On May 07, 2021
With the many posts their agents have littered here with, it's obvious the company is a scam. I smelt it from a kilometre when I received an amatuerish phone call asking me to come for their seminar. No well established company will have these many agents on Nairaland defending every comment with long-worded responses.

9 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Enyimbamercedes: 6:56pm On May 07, 2021
I share the same office complex in Abuja with these people and what I write here is based on facts

1. They are a pyramid scheme
2. They’ll bamboozle you with their white cars and make you think you can be like them some day but that is a pipe dream
3. You will be put in a hall and different speakers will make you feel worthless and try to make you part with your money in exchange for being connected to their business
4. You will be asked to bring 50 names of people they can contact on your behalf to be your down line. These people will also be told to get connected to their business by paying money.
5. There is no product and there is no business! You are the product and you are the business

Go on YouTube and search for Kelechi Anodere and watch his videos on what the business is about. If you feel you still want to be scammed then you can attend

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by steinalb(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2021
Run for your life. They have an office here in Abuja precisely Gudu. They are just GNLD reloaded

10 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by LAKPAH: 6:59pm On May 07, 2021
it was formally called Alliance Global, and later metamophors into LA BUENA VIDA , the reason I did not join is because for u to grow you have to register people and get refferers, the more you reffer people the bigger ur net work. last your the have out over 200 Mercedes Benz 4matic , and the send people abroad for holidays frequently. but u only enjoy these things if ur network is large.

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
Motivational speaker aye, and it is in the blood
bigbauer:

It's unbelievable that people are making millions daily right? believe it or not, that's the truth people are making good money. The Powercell meetings is a training, 90% of the training is a out your personal development, financial education, interpersonal relationship skills, etc, just 10% is about the business. I would advise you go back, study and earn. Armateurs don't get paid, professionals do, and the difference between an Amateur and a professional is in the skill set.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Csymb(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2021
Solid LIE! what you don't know don't comment on it! I am a registered member quote author=emooo post=101069548]bros you better for get them and face something good they you will register with abt 50k and you will giving supplement to sale as you refer a parson that register with same amount you will have 3k in your acc. BT no referring nothing for you you will just be stagnant.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Ernchibyke(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2021
tplayer:

Yes, that's their former name

If you are willing to manipulate people into registering in other that you earn, then that's the business for you, cos they won't elaborately tell you all there is about there system, they'll only keep showing you pics of Dubai trips, super cars bought by fellow connectors. After you register then you ll know the ideal truth of how it works. In summary its network marketing.

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Dundalk(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
Motivational speaker aye, and it is in the blood
boss.long term
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by SavageResponse(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
bigbauer:

Oga go and sit down!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.