Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) (57779 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by tophumble(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jor ooooo
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by MrImole: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who did you offend?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Lordave: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Clash of the Titans

2 Likes

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
8 scorpions walking on the road....bad omen

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
village people something

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by myrrtle(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Around 9pm last night, I saw eight scorpions walking on the road.

I was shocked because I've never seen such number of scorpions in my life.

One of them stung me while I tried to take their photograph.

I was able to kill three and the other ran away.

Sincerely speaking, pain from scorpion bite is very terrible.

I wanted to post it last night but I couldn't due to the pain.

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.
Kpele, what location?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Engineer036: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.
Sorry bro,I had that experience during my service year in Zamfara state.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Obason22(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
U just won urself lottery to Canada
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by kiltoko1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
You are now scorpion king

3 Likes

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by PAWG(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bros please which area you dey stay, make other people begin pack out or abandon the area cos this is a clear case of scorpion infestation.

A war is coming

Those are fully matured scorpions, now you’ve killed them be prepared for their children to fight back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
End time things

This I have seen
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pele. Scorpion King.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Thanks to those that checked up on me.

I'm fine now.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much

You have a track record of spewing hatred towards Ndigbo..

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by chatinent: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Seems you stay near a desert.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by kingyang: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin
TarOrfeeek:
You should have sat down, used a selfie stick and snap yourself with the scorpions.

Infact you should have sat down between the two biggest ones.

You really fall my hand.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by lekki1444: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
benjamin adekunle strikes again from the grave
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
go for checkup before you become scorpion man grin
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by airminem(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
sad
Odewaleadesoye:

you think its only humans that walk on a road? They are also road users also. This is cruel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Your village people don dey reason u undecided
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Lol. This is somehow unbelievable. You were snapping then with their mother and she stung you, or what are you trying to say?

Aren't you that guy with the beautiful tribal marks that is always killing animals?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Donspicey: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

No matter what you type, you're respected Sir.
I wasn't drinking anything jawre.
Local man doesn't take alcohol

Chaiiii......

Very unfortunate scorpions have taken over kwara state,,, all thanks to Buhari and Pantami.....

Bro for ur own safety always wear helmet and eyes glass everytime to avoid stories that touch...

Wish u speedy recovery......
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
@OP, hope you're still alive bro.?

This is a very lethal weapon!
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by sammirano: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
You should have tried to capture them. biting you is nothing though just a temporary pain thats all
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hian mm.where did this happen
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by sammirano: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

You have a track record of spewing hatred towards Ndigbo..

so fucking what? He hates you, deal with it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.